Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Pics of a Copper 08 SERK w/ DragonFly - Anyone  (Read 4283 times)

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
Pics of a Copper 08 SERK w/ DragonFly - Anyone
« on: June 11, 2010, 12:10:54 AM »

Considering getting a used one.  It is black but he has the leather cover for it..

Are there any pics out there with it on my bike painted or black??

Thx!

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
Re: Pics of a Copper 08 SERK w/ DragonFly - Anyone
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 11:28:35 AM »

I believe Dragonfly and a few other companies selling QD fairings will be at bike week in Laconia starting this Saturday. I was hoping to find a vendor that would let me do a road test on one.  If I get a chance I will take some photos for you. If you need any other info that I can provide let me know.

Ray G.

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
    • CVO2: 2012 GMC Denali Duramax HD
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »

Mine has a Memphis Shades painted to match if you're interested...

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 11:40:18 PM »

Mine has a Memphis Shades painted to match if you're interested...
do you have pics?

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 11:54:22 PM »

I bought the Dead Center Fairing for my 02 roadking.  Liked it better than the zilla and dragonfly.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 11:57:10 PM »

do you have pics?

My pic file was too large to post...PM me your email address and I'll send them to you that way.

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 08:00:32 AM »

I bought the Dead Center Fairing for my 02 roadking.  Liked it better than the zilla and dragonfly.

Why?
07 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING, RAZOR RED WITH GOLD FLAMES
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 01:41:34 PM »

Why?

The dragon fly finish was terrible in my opinion, just seemed cheap.   The hoppe I just didnt like the quad speakers and the outter fairing seemed to have a wave in the middle of it that I just didnt care for.  The dead centers fit, finish was fantastic and when I called I got help, when I met them in person they were very helpful.   I have had no issues with it after purchase it came as promised.   The gel coat on the Dead Center is so good you can run it right out of the box or get it painted which I will do as soon as I decide what I want in the design to match the tins already on the bike.
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 06:49:20 AM »

unbalanced, thanks for the reply, reason i ask i'm doing the tour pak and hard bags for my SERK and the fairing is next so i'm looking at all of them, but i do seem to keep going back to Dead Center's fairings, I called them last week and they seemed to go out of there way to answer any questions i had. Pam at Bigfaty's (paint by Gene) recommened them as well, plus she said that she would go get the fairing take it to her shop paint it and take it back to DC for them to ship it to me, All of them so far have been good to work with.  :2vrolijk_21:
V&H DUALS WITH HI-OUTPUT SLIP-ONS, ZIPPERS THUNDER MAX w/AUTOTUNE, NESS BIG SUCKER, LED TURN AND BRAKE LIGHTS. FARING, HARD BAGS & KING TOUR PAK.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »

unbalanced, thanks for the reply, reason i ask i'm doing the tour pak and hard bags for my SERK and the fairing is next so i'm looking at all of them, but i do seem to keep going back to Dead Center's fairings, I called them last week and they seemed to go out of there way to answer any questions i had. Pam at Bigfaty's (paint by Gene) recommened them as well, plus she said that she would go get the fairing take it to her shop paint it and take it back to DC for them to ship it to me, All of them so far have been good to work with.  :2vrolijk_21:

Nice to see good Great service happening from some vendors makes you feel a little better about the purchase.   One other thing I forgot to add was the other reason for the DC was that it fit my 2 1/16 gauges I had put in for Tach, Volts, and Oil Pressure from Dakota Digital.  Had the holes cut then sent the inner off for painting didn't want to chance a blight in the paint from the drilling after it was already painted.   Look forward to seeing how it turns out with yours.

CVOfan

• 2012 FLHXSE3
  • Elite CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2010, 10:06:53 PM »

V&H High Output headers
Fullsac 2" inserts

daleg3556

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 01:08:25 PM »

Here is my Dragonfly on my 07 SERK.  Had it about a year.  Very happy.  Paint looks good to me.

2007 SERK
2008 FXDC 105th S/N 0001/2000
2009 Indian Chief Roadmaster
IBA #47074

I'm working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect...Doug Sanders

SERK3

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 08:16:44 AM »

Here is my Dragonfly on my 07 SERK.  Had it about a year.  Very happy.  Paint looks good to me.

Looks good to me also, What do you use to move your turn signals from bars to the forks? Thats how i want to do mine, don't want the big passing lamps, I think  the front end looks alot cleaner.
LIVE EASY, RIDE HARD

Majorrocky

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4 / SERK
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 11:10:00 AM »

My pic file was too large to post...PM me your email address and I'll send them to you that way.

Would you mind sending me that pic / those pics as well?  I have an '08 SERK w/ the Memphis Shades batwing too and I need to send it off for paint this fall.  I'd love to see what yours look like.  I'll send you a PM with an email address.

If I get it / them I'll shrink it down and post it in this thread for everyone.

daleg3556

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »

Looks good to me also, What do you use to move your turn signals from bars to the forks? Thats how i want to do mine, don't want the big passing lamps, I think  the front end looks alot cleaner.
Just the Harley Turn Signal relocation kit.  Not sure the P/N.  had the dealer install.

2007 SERK
2008 FXDC 105th S/N 0001/2000
2009 Indian Chief Roadmaster
IBA #47074

I'm working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect...Doug Sanders
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 24 queries.