Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51

Author Topic: What do ya do? or what did ya do?  (Read 42422 times)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
Re: What do ya do? or what did ya do?
« Reply #570 on: January 01, 2009, 08:22:39 AM »

I used to pose for nude photos. But I was young and really needed the money at the time.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #571 on: January 01, 2009, 08:52:43 AM »

Multichannel Marketing Consultant specializing in pretty much everything from broad market, to direct, to alternative media, including CRM development and implementation.

Still trying to figure out what that all means.  ;D 

I used to do that but we called it Telemarketing! ( ring- ring- ring - Hello Mr/ Mrs.___________ SLAM? CLICK hello,hello?)

I used to pose for nude photos. But I was young and really needed the money at the time.

That's just downright scary!
Mike
 :drink: :drink: :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #572 on: January 01, 2009, 10:31:39 AM »

I thought I recoginized you from somewhere Ken.

Now I remember - - -  Mr October from the 68 Purina Feed calendar at the Buxton Feed and Grain.

Zeke the owner of te F&G told me he couldn't keep the sows in their pens that month.

They kept wandering into the warehouse office, squealin, gruntin- - - - - - in general, all ready and randy  :o :huepfenjump3:

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #573 on: January 01, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

That's just wrong in sooooooooooooo many ways, Ken!!   :nervous:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #574 on: January 01, 2009, 10:46:31 AM »

That's just wrong in sooooooooooooo many ways, Ken!!   :nervous:

:devil:

Actually, I heard Arnold Ziffel was quite jealous  :huepfenlol2:

B B

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #575 on: January 01, 2009, 10:48:23 AM »

I thought I recoginized you from somewhere Ken.

Now I remember - - -  Mr October from the 68 Purina Feed calendar at the Buxton Feed and Grain.

Zeke the owner of te F&G told me he couldn't keep the sows in their pens that month.

They kept wandering into the warehouse office, squealin, gruntin- - - - - - in general, all ready and randy  :o :huepfenjump3:

B B

LOL..If I had any feelings whatsoever..That woulda hurt.  ;D
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #576 on: January 01, 2009, 10:52:37 AM »

Actually, I heard Arnold Ziffel was quite jealous  :huepfenlol2:

B B

:zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #577 on: January 01, 2009, 11:13:11 AM »

LOL..If I had any feelings whatsoever..That woulda hurt.  ;D

My Daddy always told me " Son, if somebody opens the door, walk on in "

B B

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #578 on: January 02, 2009, 12:39:13 PM »

I used to do that but we called it Telemarketing! ( ring- ring- ring - Hello Mr/ Mrs.___________ SLAM? CLICK hello,hello?)
No, Telemarketing is, well, Telemarketing. Multichannel prospecting could include TM but most folks shy away from this unless it's part of a two-step permission based follow-up for support and the like. Normally, Multichannel would leverage various components of TV, Space, Online, Direct Mail, Alternative Media, etc, as the conduit. CRM (Customer Relationship Mgmt) is the art of understanding and predicting customer needs, and developing the intelligence and infrastructure to automatically reach out to them with timely reminders, targeted recommendations, and incentives. For instance, if customer was a known maintenance DIY'er, a mfr could develop the entire parts list based on various statistical elements and have the entire kit prepared and ready for pickup or delivery. Due to the efficiencies across the enterprise, the mfr and retailer can pass on special savings to the customer creating a win-win. John Deere and Lands End are a couple of examples of those who do a pretty good job in this area. Harley on the other hand is pretty clueless. When you do it right, customers appreciate the convenience and embrace the experience. The key is to avoid paying good money to present an offer that's not relevant, timely, or appropriate to the individual.
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #579 on: January 03, 2009, 07:40:59 PM »

No, Telemarketing is, well, Telemarketing. Multichannel prospecting could include TM but most folks shy away from this unless it's part of a two-step permission based follow-up for support and the like. Normally, Multichannel would leverage various components of TV, Space, Online, Direct Mail, Alternative Media, etc, as the conduit. CRM (Customer Relationship Mgmt) is the art of understanding and predicting customer needs, and developing the intelligence and infrastructure to automatically reach out to them with timely reminders, targeted recommendations, and incentives. For instance, if customer was a known maintenance DIY'er, a mfr could develop the entire parts list based on various statistical elements and have the entire kit prepared and ready for pickup or delivery. Due to the efficiencies across the enterprise, the mfr and retailer can pass on special savings to the customer creating a win-win. John Deere and Lands End are a couple of examples of those who do a pretty good job in this area. Harley on the other hand is pretty clueless. When you do it right, customers appreciate the convenience and embrace the experience. The key is to avoid paying good money to present an offer that's not relevant, timely, or appropriate to the individual.

:2vrolijk_21:

Thanks for clearing that up, you know how us Dumba$$ rednecks get things screwed up ;D!
Sooooo!  Paying good money to present an offer that's not relevant, timely, or appropriate to an individual would be considered JUNK MAIL or NUISANCE TELEMARKETING.
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
« Reply #580 on: January 03, 2009, 08:16:00 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:

Thanks for clearing that up, you know how us Dumba$$ rednecks get things screwed up ;D!
Sooooo!  Paying good money to present an offer that's not relevant, timely, or appropriate to an individual would be considered JUNK MAIL or NUISANCE TELEMARKETING.
Mike
 :drink:

Or... more to the point... a waste of the advertiser's money and an infringement on my time, thereby royally pissing me off.

Plasmaman

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • Metal Art at The Wells Company
« Reply #581 on: January 03, 2009, 08:20:15 PM »

Flew helicopters for about 30 years. Now do metal art. Take a look. www.thewellscompany.com

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #582 on: January 03, 2009, 08:37:40 PM »

Very nice, Plasmaman.  Were you flying 'slicks' in VN?  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #583 on: January 03, 2009, 08:41:55 PM »

Flew helicopters for about 30 years. Now do metal art. Take a look. www.thewellscompany.com

Some creative product there...some nice detail too...

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #584 on: January 03, 2009, 08:50:19 PM »

Checked out you website...nice work! :2vrolijk_21: When you going to make a CVO replica??? :nixweiss: :D ;D :huepfenlol2:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.