Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Smh10 and a Road Glide  (Read 656 times)

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
Smh10 and a Road Glide
« on: September 09, 2010, 04:16:32 PM »

Hey guys I have a 09SERG that I have added the Zumo 660 to. I am in the process of buying a intercom system for the bike. Looking at the Smh10 for the bluetooth system. Says it works well witht the 660 and the iphone. Right now most of my music is on the iphone. I would like to be able to talk to the BSR, hear the directions on the 660 and music. Don't know about the musice from the radio right now. Would this be the best choice for us? Looked at the scala as well.

Mike

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
Re: Smh10 and a Road Glide
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »

I have same set-up as far as bike goes and use a Scala G2 teamset. Works very good. Cheap. GPS communications are very clear, intercom is like a normal conversation without headset. Just works very well for a couple hundred bucks. Easy touch buttons to go from duplex intercom (around town) to vox which we use on interstate, that way NO background noise. So easy to pair it, just turn it on and gps on and the 660 tells you it is connected to the Scala Teamset and reconnects everytime we ride without any input from us. ONLY downside is wife can not hear the GPS thru the passenger unit so if GPS talks and wife is talking she is over ridden. Can get way from this if it bothers you by buying the more expensive G4 seperate units which have seperate controls.

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Smh10 and a Road Glide
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 10:12:30 AM »

Thanks for the feedback, I guess they are both good units. I read a review and it liked the smh10 better. That is really my only experience. How is the battery life and does it take long to charge?

Mike

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 20 queries.