Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: TTS, X-pipe, 2.0 baffle cores and Ventilator at JD's  (Read 1809 times)

10SE5

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SEUC Riptide Blue/Titanium Dust
    • CVO2: non CVO 2007 FXDWG Scorpion Blue/Scorpion Silver 109hp/111tq
TTS, X-pipe, 2.0 baffle cores and Ventilator at JD's
« on: September 24, 2010, 09:42:06 PM »

Dropping the Ultra off at JD's in Bethlehem tomorrow morning for the install and tune. Bike runs good now with just the 2.0's in the mufflers. Can wait til I get it back and see the difference the rest makes. Will post results when I get it back. Dave is gonna dyno as it sits stock with only baffle cores so I have some numbers available.
Fullsac X-Pipe, 2.0 baffles, TTS. Dyno tuned by Dave at JD's Cycle works. 96 HP/110 TQ

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: TTS, X-pipe, 2.0 baffle cores and Ventilator at JD's
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 08:19:24 AM »

Dropping the Ultra off at JD's in Bethlehem tomorrow morning for the install and tune. Bike runs good now with just the 2.0's in the mufflers. Can wait til I get it back and see the difference the rest makes. Will post results when I get it back. Dave is gonna dyno as it sits stock with only baffle cores so I have some numbers available.

Dave will do you a great job..... ;)
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

Maladjusted

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 02:04:24 PM »

How'd it turn out?
2010 FLHXSE Spicey Rum
Lots of stuff

10SE5

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:12:50 PM »

Turned out great! I am very happy with everything. Dave dynoed bike before he did anything. Bike was completely stock except for the Fullsac 2.0 baffles were already installed. Max power was 83.80. Max Torque was 103.33. The torque number seems high compared to what I've seen on a few other posts but I always felt it had enough to run 6th gear around 55 mph compared to others who said they needed 65+ mph for 6th. Dave installed the Fullsac X-Pipe and the Ventilator air cleaner then went to work with the TTS. Final numbers are: Max Power is 96.35. Max Torque is 110.03. This is on the CF: SAE Smoothing: 5. Bike sounds awesome. Throttle is more responsive. Shifts alot smoother and gets up and goes when I want it too. Well worth the money spent. I will post the dyno sheet but for some reason it is sideways. If someone can rotate it to make it easier to read I'd appreciate it.
Fullsac X-Pipe, 2.0 baffles, TTS. Dyno tuned by Dave at JD's Cycle works. 96 HP/110 TQ

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 11:04:57 AM »

Dave does good work......!
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

Devil Dog

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 05:11:22 PM »

Did you buy the parts and bring everything to JD's or did he order them?
Lou
USMC 77-81
"In GOD We Trust"

roadking71865

• "The Dark Knight"
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: The Dark Knight
    • CVO2: '03 FLHRSEI2 (sold)
    • CVO3: '08 F-250 Diesel
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 05:15:04 PM »

Turned out great! I am very happy with everything. Dave dynoed bike before he did anything. Bike was completely stock except for the Fullsac 2.0 baffles were already installed. Max power was 83.80. Max Torque was 103.33. The torque number seems high compared to what I've seen on a few other posts but I always felt it had enough to run 6th gear around 55 mph compared to others who said they needed 65+ mph for 6th. Dave installed the Fullsac X-Pipe and the Ventilator air cleaner then went to work with the TTS. Final numbers are: Max Power is 96.35. Max Torque is 110.03. This is on the CF: SAE Smoothing: 5. Bike sounds awesome. Throttle is more responsive. Shifts alot smoother and gets up and goes when I want it too. Well worth the money spent. I will post the dyno sheet but for some reason it is sideways. If someone can rotate it to make it easier to read I'd appreciate it.

Numbers are similar to what I have.  The only difference is I have 1.75 baffles and Big Sucker A/C.
Fullsac B X-pipe
1.75 pwr. cores
Big Sucker A/C
TTS MasterTuner
BAL Tail Light, Motolights
Custom Dynamics LED Turning Lamps
HD LED Headlamp & Passing Lamps
J & M FlexPower AM/FM/WB Antenna
J & M FlexPower CB Antenna
Mini Beast Air Horn, Wheeldock EZ-UP Center Stnd
Kennedy Technology CellSet
External XM SRS Satellite Antenna
HarleyGoodies Floor board extenders
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 440's
Clearview 9.5" windshield
Corbin Dual Tour Heated Seat

10SE5

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 07:17:36 PM »

Did you buy the parts and bring everything to JD's or did he order them?

I brought them. I bought the TTS from Doc, the X-pipe on another website used, baffles from Fullsac used, Ventilator on ebay used. JD could probably get everything for you if you wanted him to. I will have my Fullsac x-pipe for sale shortly as I want to try the Jackpot head pipe and get retuned by JD.

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 24 queries.