Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The TOcho Show  (Read 466 times)

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
The TOcho Show
« on: November 03, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »

Came upon this by accident last night channel surfing trying to escape the (can't say it out loud) stuff on the tube. It's on the VS - - VERSUS channel and is in my opinion hilarious. Terrel Owns and Chad Ochocinco together expounding on various subject sitting side by side like evil twin kids in response to questions from a host. It comes on every Tuesday night at 10PM (I think) One thing that was almost a throwaway  - they flashed a quick picture of Kim Kardashian and TO says in regards to her recent on again off again relationship with the Cowboy's Miles Austin - - - "Miles was waaaaaaaaay out of his league "
   Actually, I was surpised at the way TO and Ocho handled the questions. They talked about Randy Moss being dropped by the Vikings with former Indiana Pacer great Gary Payton and the conversation was very intelligent. A couple of other times there were some exchanges between TO and Chad that were far different than their normal public personnas. Whatever you think, if you're a football fan, this show is worth a look

B B

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 24 queries.