Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: "Ride Like A Pro" type classes...  (Read 903 times)

michaelbmenaker

• Elite CVO Member
  • Ride hard, ride safe!
"Ride Like A Pro" type classes...
« on: November 09, 2010, 01:12:55 PM »

I am looking for classes that offer "Ride Like A Pro" type training (I really need it), but provide the bikes along with the instruction. I am very leery of using my CVO Streetglide to practice on.

Harleypingman

• 1K CVO Member
Re: "Ride Like A Pro" type classes...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 02:43:50 PM »

http://www.ridelikeaprowestcoast.com/

I didn't take the RLAP in LA, but did take it in NC.  Didn't come close to dropping the bike and rode the figure 8 with the instructor and another student at the end of the class (doing about 16-19 foot loops); but, I understand your reluctance.

Carl
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 02:45:59 PM by Harleypingman »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 02:50:45 PM »

Mark (Ironhorse on this forum) at Ride Like A Pro West Coast is the only one that I've ever heard of that has a fleet of bikes......and you couldn't expect a better instructor, either.  He explains everything so that us knuckleheads can understand.  Pretty much the whole Nor Cal crew has taken his course.

Mark is such a nice guy, if you sign up for his class, he'll pick you up at LAX (Los Angelas International), stop by the store so that you can grab a lunch or snack at the deli, take you to his course.......then back to the airport at the end.  Service!

His bikes are ex-law enforcement Kawasakis and they have all the lights removed etc. so you don't have to be worried about anything.  Give Mark a call. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 05:48:06 PM »

I second the recommendation of Mark!  Great instructor, great guy!
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Page created in 0.239 seconds with 24 queries.