Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 9373 times)

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2006, 10:16:08 AM »

The camera's pretty cool. It would be nice in certain situations. Did you retain hand controls for stereo? What do you use to cover head unit in the event of a rain storm? I'm in the market for a gps & am not too fond of the stock head unit. So I might check into the pioneer unit a little further. With the portable gps it would be nice to take in the vehicle while traveling. So I'll have to weigh out the options.

Thanks for the info [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

sanjoseduke

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »

Hello all. I thought I'd say hi before I started posting. I came across this site in search of some information on a particular part number. I currently have a 01 SERG. Of all my bikes this is my favorite. A few add ons make it mine such as Legends Air, RC Components Royale 18" wheels, [highlight]Pioneer AVIC-N2 Navigation/GPS/DVD/MP3/CD player with rear view camera[/highlight]. I'm considering adding a little more umph to the Geezer Glide. I already have the heads of choice. I've been reading up on my possible cam choices. Well that's it for now.

Welcome to the site. Ya got a beautiful scoot. Just what we need more goodies for our scoots. Sounds like you have turned the wrenches a time or two. We look forward to you joining in on the discussions and sharing some of your ideas with the group.

SanJoseDuke
13 FLHTCUSE8

Retired & Loving it!

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2006, 10:28:11 AM »

Biketronics makes a retro fit box that retains most of the hand control functions.

A cover would be nice. However I don't cover it. I rode home in six hours of rain from Virginia up to PA. The face of the unit got some moisture in it but it cleared up within a day or so. No different than my gauges! I did stop at a few marina type shops in search of a removable cover. Everything I found was a permanent mount which I'm not after. I believe I could chuck one of the permanent ones up in the mill and cut it to where it would do what I want it to. For now I'll keep searching for a ready made one.
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2006, 10:31:26 AM »

Welcome to the site. Ya got a beautiful scoot. Just what we need more goodies for our scoots. Sounds like you have turned the wrenches a time or two. We look forward to you joining in on the discussions and sharing some of your ideas with the group.

SanJoseDuke
Thank you. The bagger was suppose to be a get on it and ride bike. Unlike the ones I build or modify which require constant attention. ::) They all have thier purpose.
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2006, 10:33:59 AM »

Nice ride...welcome to the site...

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2006, 10:34:00 AM »

Biketronics makes a retro fit box that retains most of the hand control functions.

A cover would be nice. However I don't cover it. I rode home in six hours of rain from Virginia up to PA. The face of the unit got some moisture in it but it cleared up within a day or so. No different than my gauges! I did stop at a few marina type shops in search of a removable cover. Everything I found was a permanent mount which I'm not after. I believe I could chuck one of the permanent ones up in the mill and cut it to where it would do what I want it to. For now I'll keep searching for a ready made one.
If they don't make what you need make it or modify it yourself.That is the true wrench mantra.It seems you got that part down.That is what seperates us from the suit and tie bikers.Nice ride and welcome.Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 11:46:09 AM »

If they don't make what you need make it or modify it yourself.That is the true wrench mantra.It seems you got that part down.That is what seperates us from the suit and tie bikers.Nice ride and welcome.Later,Q

Bigdaddy "suit and tie bikers" that's like an oxymoron or something right? the politically correct term is "motorcycle enthusiast" or sometimes they like to be called "scooter trash" LOL!!!! [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2006, 12:42:16 AM »

Hey! Puzzled
I have the same Pioneer unit in my Hummer, really love it. There's so much that you can do with it, I"ve had it about a year now and still finding things I didn't realize it made.    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Don ( ISelBulls )                                                                 [smiley=cherry.gif]

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2006, 10:45:24 PM »

Hello all. I thought I'd say hi before I started posting. I came across this site in search of some information on a particular part number. I currently have a 01 SERG. Of all my bikes this is my favorite. A few add ons make it mine such as Legends Air, RC Components Royale 18" wheels, Pioneer AVIC-N2 Navigation/GPS/DVD/MP3/CD player with rear view camera. I'm considering adding a little more umph to the Geezer Glide. I already have the heads of choice. I've been reading up on my possible cam choices. Well that's it for now.
Puzzled,
Welcome to the site [smiley=drink.gif] damn fine looking RG! You'll find all the info you can digest here bro!
Enjoy
MYCVO [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 12:28:34 PM »

Puzzled,

Welcome to the site & love the look of your fine looking scoot!

Ride safe!

Yellowsedeuce

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2016, 12:48:31 PM »

Hello all. I thought I'd say hi before I started posting. I came across this site in search of some information on a particular part number. I currently have a 01 SERG. Of all my bikes this is my favorite. A few add ons make it mine such as Legends Air, RC Components Royale 18" wheels, Pioneer AVIC-N2 Navigation/GPS/DVD/MP3/CD player with rear view camera. I'm considering adding a little more umph to the Geezer Glide. I already have the heads of choice. I've been reading up on my possible cam choices. Well that's it for now.

Welcome Puz; hope you enjoy the site and I'm sure you'll have that old classic SERG forever!  ;D

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2016, 12:55:11 PM »

Welcome Puz; hope you enjoy the site and I'm sure you'll have that old classic SERG forever!  ;D
Now we know who the chite disturber is LOL interested to see how many blind hits this gets 
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2016, 01:01:55 PM »

Now we know who the chite disturber is LOL interested to see how many blind hits this gets 

;D :drink: :drummer:  Welcome aboard to Puzzled and another classic SERG for the registry!  :drummer: :drink: ;D

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2016, 02:10:01 PM »

Welcome from the Mountain State!  Good lookin' Ride!  Reminds me of OTIS!  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2016, 05:48:42 AM »

Welcome from PA !!!!
DND
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.32 seconds with 21 queries.