Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Author Topic: Finally....my ride has arrived  (Read 9041 times)

dooinit2u

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2015 SESG UltraViolet Blue / Hot Lava ***SOLD***
Re: Finally....my ride has arrived
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 06:16:45 PM »

Congrats...Very Nice...Let the spending begin. If you start to run low, Just see Marty, he's loaded... :2vrolijk_21:

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 10:27:16 PM »

Congrats...Very Nice...Let the spending begin. If you start to run low, Just see Marty, he's loaded... :2vrolijk_21:
The only thing I am loaded with is Jack Daniels  :drink:  :2vrolijk_21:  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

hdnik

• Elite CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE - 2018 FLHTKSE-ANV (Traded)
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHXSE (Traded) - 2007 FXSTSSE (Traded)
    • CVO3: 2003 100th FLHRCi (Sold) - 2001 FLSTF (Traded)
    • 33 Hotrod Build
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 10:45:12 PM »

Coming along good Nick  :2vrolijk_21:I'm starting to think we need to have a mini CVO GTG with all the new members from Southern Ontario  :pepper: what do you think Mano  :nixweiss:

I'm in too.
Nick Sebastian
nickcbass@gmail.com

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »

Coming along good Nick  :2vrolijk_21:I'm starting to think we need to have a mini CVO GTG with all the new members from Southern Ontario  :pepper: what do you think Mano  :nixweiss:

Would could always get together go for a ride and then Timmie's for a coffee. :2vrolijk_21:

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2010, 04:57:21 PM »

Would could always get together go for a ride and then Timmie's for a coffee. :2vrolijk_21:
Thats a good place to start  :2vrolijk_21: We will have to plan it for the spring and go from there,  too much snow and now they have salted so this season is officially over  :(

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2010, 05:05:29 PM »

Thats a good place to start  :2vrolijk_21: We will have to plan it for the spring and go from there,  too much snow and now they have salted so this season is officially over  :(

Sounds good to me.  :2vrolijk_21:

hdnik

• Elite CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE - 2018 FLHTKSE-ANV (Traded)
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHXSE (Traded) - 2007 FXSTSSE (Traded)
    • CVO3: 2003 100th FLHRCi (Sold) - 2001 FLSTF (Traded)
    • 33 Hotrod Build
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2010, 02:09:38 AM »

Aahhh yes the Timmy run! Truly Canadian. Name the place and time gents... No kidding we're hooking up for sure!! First sign on spring, mano needs to get outta the TO and head to niagara to meet us.

We can hook up with him in Hamilton or something then run the parkway from Fort Eire to Niagara on the lake... and every Timmy's on the route :pineapple:

Nick Sebastian
nickcbass@gmail.com

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2010, 07:44:14 PM »

Aahhh yes the Timmy run! Truly Canadian. Name the place and time gents... No kidding we're hooking up for sure!! First sign on spring, mano needs to get outta the TO and head to niagara to meet us.

We can hook up with him in Hamilton or something then run the parkway from Fort Eire to Niagara on the lake... and every Timmy's on the route :pineapple:

Sounds like a plan guys. :bananarock:

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 08:10:44 PM »

Houston we have a few problems :'(

Went by the dealership today and my sales rep. was not there but i did chat with the shop manager. He let me in the back and i was able to take a few pictures for my scape book but i am really worried at this point.

The passing lights where on the bike but i was told that the harness that was on the 2011 SG was not adaptable with the wiring for the lights. Ditto for the heated grips too. They where in contact with Harley all day trying to find out how to do this. They said a new harness will have to be made for this to work. The dash pad would not fit properly ether I was told.....ish. He then said to me they will need more time.....AND MORE MONEY. At that point i said i will deal with this in the morning with my sales rep. There is no way i will pay more since i was given the estimate already and if Harley screwed up by selling parts that are not compatible. These where parts that where out of the 2011 Harley parts and accessory catalog. I am sure at the end it will all get done. I just hope there are no problems down the road.

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2010, 10:51:44 PM »

On the one hand... I feel bad for you with all the frustration that this BS is causing.  >:(

On the other hand...  At least you have the time to let them make it right, and not have to worry about missing any saddle time due to the friggin snow we're gettin.  :nixweiss:

Make them make it right   :drink:

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2010, 11:43:31 PM »

Sorry to hear about your problems.   :(

When getting a new bike one is always excited and certainly does not need news like you received today.  :o

I would suggest doing a little homework on your own prior to sitting down with your sales rep.
Look up the parts in the P&A catalogue or on-line and if those parts list that they fit your 2011 SESG, then you will be well equipped to deal with the situation.
On the other hand if they do not list your bike, you may have some concerns to work through.

As mentioned, this is an exciting time for you (even with all the snow outside now)  :nervous: (don't worry the weatherman says Toronto's is coming this weekend) and hopefully everything will work out to your satisfaction.

All the best!
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2010, 08:45:32 PM »

Houston we have a few problems :'(

Went by the dealership today and my sales rep. was not there but i did chat with the shop manager. He let me in the back and i was able to take a few pictures for my scape book but i am really worried at this point.

The passing lights where on the bike but i was told that the harness that was on the 2011 SG was not adaptable with the wiring for the lights. Ditto for the heated grips too. They where in contact with Harley all day trying to find out how to do this. They said a new harness will have to be made for this to work. The dash pad would not fit properly ether I was told.....ish. He then said to me they will need more time.....AND MORE MONEY. At that point i said i will deal with this in the morning with my sales rep. There is no way i will pay more since i was given the estimate already and if Harley screwed up by selling parts that are not compatible. These where parts that where out of the 2011 Harley parts and accessory catalog. I am sure at the end it will all get done. I just hope there are no problems down the road.

Thanks guys but yes it is nice to get this all out of the way now and not in riding weather. So no heated grips. As i said in the heated grip thread. They also want another 2 more hours of labour to install the passing lights. The dash pad will go on. Apparently they ordered the wrong hardware. I brought up the rear brake rotor as i talked about in the brake tread. They have no answer yet. I will be going to see what is going on Friday night. Ish.  :-\

smiley1049

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2010, 08:55:58 PM »

I installed mine in 2 hours

benz

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2010, 08:56:47 PM »

Hopefully they can rectify all of this for you . It is somewhat depressing when you get your new bike and all of a sudden everything falls apart.
I just seen my new one that is the same color as yours. They look awsome in real life. I can hardly wait to get on it and ride. I am also waiting for the dealer in London to finish up with all of the extras being installed .
 Hope yours gets finished properly for you.
I would be interested in meeting up sometime in the spring with you guys.

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2010, 09:45:57 PM »

I installed mine in 2 hours

Hey Chuck.

Did you get the Harley Heat grips installed?(same as CVO Ultra) and if yes how long did it take you?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Page created in 0.307 seconds with 21 queries.