Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: What color  (Read 7960 times)

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
Re: What color
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2011, 08:14:16 PM »

Would have for sure considered the black and orange if it was painted with the orange on the top like the green.  But I think I'll be happy with the green. I loved the green when I saw it in person. Wish it had chrome wheels like the orange bike

Agreed. I seen a Orange :orange: last week.....that chrome wheel is awesome. :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2011, 09:26:42 AM »

Would have for sure considered the black and orange if it was painted with the orange on the top like the green.  But I think I'll be happy with the green. I loved the green when I saw it in person. Wish it had chrome wheels like the orange bike

I'm sure that somebody on here will trade you.  I was able to trade the contrast (black & chrome) wheels off of my blue SESG for a set of the all chrome blade wheels off of an 09 black and silver SERG and we're both happy (and both bikes look better).

By the way....back on topic.....just to add a little thought to this thread......   the best color for the SESG is the blue! :)  Unfortunately, for all of you that don't have one, it's no longer available! :o
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Beemer

• Elite CVO Member
  • USAF CMSgt (Ret)

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Electric Orange/Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE Autumn Haze/Carbon Dust
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2011, 01:56:28 PM »

By the way....back on topic.....just to add a little thought to this thread......   the best color for the SESG is the blue! :)  Unfortunately, for all of you that don't have one, it's no longer available! :o

Way to go JCZ...I wasn't too impressed with the blue on the 10s but when I saw one in person...WOW!!!!!  It became my favorite :2vrolijk_21:

You truly cannot pass judgment until seeing in person.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 01:59:34 PM by Beemer »

Rogzy

• Rogzy
  • Full CVO Member
What color
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2011, 04:16:10 PM »

I'm sure that somebody on here will trade you.  I was able to trade the contrast (black & chrome) wheels off of my blue SESG for a set of the all chrome blade wheels off of an 09 black and silver SERG and we're both happy (and both bikes look better).

By the way....back on topic.....just to add a little thought to this thread......   the best color for the SESG is the blue! :)  Unfortunately, for all of you that don't have one, it's no longer available! :o

Very true JCZ. I was planning on an '10 SESG but wasn't ready with the cash. Blue is indeed a very nice color but would be even look better if them wheels where mirror chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Four Wheels move the body. Two Wheels move the Soul

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2011, 10:55:45 PM »

Very true JCZ. I was planning on an '10 SESG but wasn't ready with the cash. Blue is indeed a very nice color but would be even look better if them wheels where mirror chrome.

Set from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Rogzy......I can tell that you haven't spent the time to look at the thread of all the mods on my bike.  So I offer to you a link to a picture of my wheels, 100% chrome plated, as well as the calipers............   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40248.540

If you take the time to view the other 45 pages of that thread, you'll see all the other mods that you've missed and all the options that you have for your SESG! :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2011, 11:01:30 PM »

West Coast GTG   

Rogzy

• Rogzy
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2011, 09:50:32 AM »

Oh Rogzy......I can tell that you haven't spent the time to look at the thread of all the mods on my bike.  So I offer to you a link to a picture of my wheels, 100% chrome plated, as well as the calipers............   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=40248.540

If you take the time to view the other 45 pages of that thread, you'll see all the other mods that you've missed and all the options that you have for your SESG! :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ,

I have looked at every mod you did. I love each and every one. Trust me when I tell you, I'd be PMing you a lot in the coming weeks asking for help  :2vrolijk_21:

sammyj

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Autumn Haze/ Antique Gunstock "Charmaine"
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »

Hey Retro,

I got an Autumn/Gunstock in October. Really like it.
Gets' lots of attention as do all CVO's.
Tired of the black...
Especially the motor and contrast wheels.
To each his own.
T-Man 110 CVO Stage II Kit, Jims Crankshaft & Rods, 58mm Throttle Body, SE Pro Tuner, SE Roller Rockers & Lifters, Fueling Cam Plate, Fueling Oil Pump, V&H Dresser Duals & Hi-Outputs, Barnett Scorpion Clutch, 30T Drive Sprocket, Progressive MonoTubes & 940 Rears, LED Headlight & Spots, 6" Freedom Shield, Chrome Inner Primary, Chrome Starter, Alpine & JL Audio 600 Watt 6ch Stereo with Saddle Bag Lid Speakers, Zumo 665, Kury LED
Turn Signals...

TIF2

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2006 FLSTFSE2 - SOLD
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2011, 11:21:27 AM »

Hey Retro,

I got an Autumn/Gunstock in October. Really like it.
Gets' lots of attention as do all CVO's.
Tired of the black...
Especially the motor and contrast wheels.
To each his own.

That's my color choice as well ... should be here in the next few weeks.
TIF2
I've never learned a single thing while I was talking - Will Rogers

Retro 11

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2011, 11:26:46 AM »

I did not mean to start a firestorm ,was just wondering other folks thoughts on color.I ordered the gunstock color thought the green was great but do not know when they will be released again. Very sporty looking like the orange ones. Not much to choose from for that price tag. sorry to cause such a fuss. I will think before I post again.
          Retro 11

Rogzy

• Rogzy
  • Full CVO Member
What color
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2011, 02:21:54 PM »

I did not mean to start a firestorm ,was just wondering other folks thoughts on color.I ordered the gunstock color thought the green was great but do not know when they will be released again. Very sporty looking like the orange ones. Not much to choose from for that price tag. sorry to cause such a fuss. I will think before I post again.
          Retro 11

Hey Retro,
I don't think you should think before you post. Just go ahead and post whatever and I am sure someone will respond to it. That's what this forum is about, I guess.

FLHXSE2

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 BLK/OR
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2011, 02:29:17 PM »

Hey Retro,
I don't think you should think before you post. Just go ahead and post whatever and I am sure someone will respond to it. That's what this forum is about, I guess.

X2 on writing as you please!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 21 queries.