Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Would this work out?  (Read 561 times)

Rogzy

• Rogzy
  • Full CVO Member
Would this work out?
« on: December 30, 2010, 03:59:25 AM »

Guys,

Need your technical opinion on this matter.
I am planning to install the following on my 2011 SESG: Fullsac Xpipes headers and Rinehart 4" slip ons. I am not sure if I should install the TTS Mastertune or the SERT? Would it void my warranty if I install the Mastertune? Is there a SERT map for the above combo (Xpipes+Rinehart Slipons)?  :nixweiss:

Thanks,
Rogzy
Four Wheels move the body. Two Wheels move the Soul

hogsty

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHTCUSE6
Re: Would this work out?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 10:53:03 AM »

By SERT I guess you mean the SEST.  TTS is made by the company that used to make the SERT for Harley, but HD switched suppliers.  I believe wwith the SEST they only include canned maps for HD or SE part combo's.  Pretty much the same thing with the TTS, but it might have a map closer to what you need.  In either case, technically, both will void your warranty.  Realistically, your dealer should support you either way.  With the TTS you can change the download part number to the stock part number, then the dealer will never know what's in there.

ssls6

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CUSE-DARK
Re: Would this work out?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 03:16:43 PM »

I don't know much but I do know the ventilator AC, Rinehart TD with 4" cans, and the TTS mastertune using the canned map is working awesome on my bike.  I can't believe how much better and cooler it runs.  It was like night and day.  I want to say you need to call Rinehart and make sure the inlets of the 4" cans will match the stock pipe diameter.  That's what I would do.

Good luck.

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 24 queries.