Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Black Diamond/Crimson Tag Graphics-mods  (Read 5863 times)

jcd520

Black Diamond/Crimson Tag Graphics-mods
« on: February 12, 2011, 02:30:12 PM »

Pretty much all done with mine now-----Few odds and ends to go but not much. I love this bike! Finally got the chopped pak! This is the 10 inch clearview , cut to my pattern--------I square it off at the top a little more than normal. 10 inches from the center screw to the top so I can look just over the top.

For some reason I am unable to add more than the picture of the windshield. Will someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. I have several pictures I would like to post of the bike and the only way I am able to do it is with a new topic each time. Is this it?

Ok, got the pics compressed and posted below.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 04:07:29 PM by jcd520 »

jcd520

Re: Black Diamond/Crimson Tag Graphics-mods
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 03:00:38 PM »

rear view of saddlebag and tour pak lid spoilers
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 03:57:03 PM by jcd520 »

04se103

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 03:02:29 PM »

Click reply then choose file and post

jcd520

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 03:05:18 PM »

Thanks, got it. Now I have to compress my pics. The website won't take them because the files are too big. I will get them posted as soon as I can.

jcd520

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 04:00:00 PM »

The Mustang Sport Touring Seat with matching rider backrest

jcd520

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 04:01:04 PM »

The chopped tour pak installed

jcd520

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 04:02:22 PM »

A dyna slotted chrome billet shifter because I don't use the heel shifter. Not visible here but I used the chrome spacer from EZ Brake for the gap where the heel shifter was.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 04:08:42 PM by jcd520 »

jcd520

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 04:03:27 PM »

rear view of the saddlebag and tour pak lid spoilers

jcd520

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 04:05:32 PM »

And finally the leather dash pad.
The stuff you can't see is the TTS tune, 1.75" fulsac baffles in the stock mufflers, and of course the fulsac X pipe. Also has XM installed from HD. HD says you can't use the Antennae relocation kits they offer on the FLHXSE bikes but that is not true. All you have to do is turn the fitting upside down in the bracket on the left side of the bike leaving the lead cable from the bike on it. Then screw on the adapter fitting for the relocation cable on the bottom and and screw the relocation cable on to that . The reason it won't work right side up is because the adapter fitting is too big in diameter to fit on the top side of the bracket.  Then when you want to run the bike without the tour pak you just turn the fitting over again and use the stubby antennae like normal. I have mine I just haven't installed it yet.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 04:21:30 PM by jcd520 »

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 07:39:06 PM »

JCD that ride looks so awsome.  Definitely like the tourpak and the shifter mod.  Hey its going to warm up next week around here and I droped off my header at the dealer and purchased the pro tuner and hopefully get this done soon.  Take care and again sweeeeet ride my friend.

BUCKNUT  :2vrolijk_21:

Marine Aviator

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 09:10:51 PM »

Good job, nice additions.  Noted the saddlebag spoilers as well, I have those also.  What is that you have mounted on the left handlebar, a garage remote???  If so, I did the HD headlight garage opener, love it.  If that is not a garage opener, what is it? 

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 02:39:53 AM »

Beautiful Scoot...I've got the same...I find it odd that that the Color Matched Chopped TP and the CM King TP's graphics differ...I know that the chopped is shorter, but you think that they would want to pull the stripes around to the rear to look the same...here's a couple of pics to show you what I mean...

I have the chopped as well, but I like the way the King's stripes continue around the rear.
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 02:41:10 AM »

Here's the side view...you can definitely see that it would fit on the chopped the same way...
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 07:08:04 AM »

Very nice.....the leather dash pad is a must i say. :2vrolijk_21:. I just love the look of the extra detail.

jcd520

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 09:16:44 AM »

I made a little bracket for my mini garage door (actually my shop) opener.That is what is on the left handlebar. As for the tour paks, I think the MOCO makes it up as they go if you know what I mean. I would have like to see the graphics come all the way around myself , but I am just so glad to finally have the pak that I don't really care. Thanks for the comments and ride safe. CD
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 20 queries.