Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Traxxion Dynamics  (Read 834 times)

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
Traxxion Dynamics
« on: March 25, 2011, 01:32:24 PM »

Planning to change my front and rear suspension with these. Its gonna set me back about 2G, but I rode a friend of mine SESG with those on  OMG!!! what a difference. Anyway, I live in central florida orlando area, anybody knows an installer for this things? I will not do it myself, I confuse a nut with a washer so forget it. Perhaps somebody knows a trustworthy guy enough to recommend it.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: Traxxion Dynamics
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »

Planning to change my front and rear suspension with these. Its gonna set me back about 2G, but I rode a friend of mine SESG with those on  OMG!!! what a difference. Anyway, I live in central florida orlando area, anybody knows an installer for this things? I will not do it myself, I confuse a nut with a washer so forget it. Perhaps somebody knows a trustworthy guy enough to recommend it.

I would recommend one of three courses of action:  1.) (The best option) Take a little weekend ride up to Atlanta after making an appointment at Traxxion's shop for Monday and have them do the install...they are great people to deal with and will do a top notch job on your bike, and are VERY careful with your painted parts, etc.  Then either ride on up into North Georgia and North Carolina, and be amazed at how much better the bike handles, or just ride it back to Orlando and be amazed all the same.  2.)  Call Traxxion and talk to either Mike, Max, or Dan and ask them if they have an authorized dealer in your area to do the install...they don't let just anyone install their product.  3.)  Have a mechanic you trust pull the forks.  Then ship them to Traxxion, let them install the AK-20's, ship 'em back to you, then have your guy reinstall the forks.

This will be the single best thing you've ever done for your bike.  The difference is astounding.  Traxxion is a 10 out of 10 in every respect.  If you can go up to their shop, they'll give you a tour of how they make things (it's all done in house), and don't mind you watching them do the work on your bike.  They are VERY, VERY professional, and experts in suspension.  While you're at it, get the Bitubo shocks they offer, and get them to set them up for you.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 02:54:21 PM »

I would recommend one of three courses of action:  1.) (The best option) Take a little weekend ride up to Atlanta after making an appointment at Traxxion's shop for Monday and have them do the install...they are great people to deal with and will do a top notch job on your bike, and are VERY careful with your painted parts, etc.  Then either ride on up into North Georgia and North Carolina, and be amazed at how much better the bike handles, or just ride it back to Orlando and be amazed all the same.  2.)  Call Traxxion and talk to either Mike, Max, or Dan and ask them if they have an authorized dealer in your area to do the install...they don't let just anyone install their product.  3.)  Have a mechanic you trust pull the forks.  Then ship them to Traxxion, let them install the AK-20's, ship 'em back to you, then have your guy reinstall the forks.

This will be the single best thing you've ever done for your bike.  The difference is astounding.  Traxxion is a 10 out of 10 in every respect.  If you can go up to their shop, they'll give you a tour of how they make things (it's all done in house), and don't mind you watching them do the work on your bike.  They are VERY, VERY professional, and experts in suspension.  While you're at it, get the Bitubo shocks they offer, and get them to set them up for you.
Thank you for the recommendation. Is a 500 mile ride, I rather ship the bike over there. I do not have a back or butt that can take 500 miles in one shot . I would have to take a vacation to go. I thought somebody could do it locally.

04se103

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 03:07:35 PM »

There is some work that has to be done to the inside of the fork legs before the new parts can go in I had them do my 04 seeg about 3 years ago best money I have spent. I got to watch while they installed the parts being that I only live about 45 minutes away from them I was home before dark. Get a local to take yours down and ship them to Traxxion for the work to be done then ship back to you.

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 20 queries.