Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: New Rear Fender is on AND pic of Tank with Black Gas gauge/cap/console  (Read 3182 times)

slotbike

• Full CVO Member

Hi Everyone,

I just got home from New Roc Harley Davidson in New Rochelle NY.  They put the new rear fender on while I waited along with the black gas gauge and cap to go along with the black console that I swapped with JPROADKING, as well as black 4 point docking kit. So, now I have a set of chrome flush mount gas gauge/gas cap up for grabs as well as a chrome 2 point docking set up.  They did an awesome job and Drew, their resident detailing guru.....detailed the whole bike again before he would "allow me" to take it home!  THAT IS HOW MY DEALER TREATS ME, HOW ABOUT YOURS? Thanks guys!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 06:44:37 PM by slotbike »

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE

Can you post a pic of the docking kit. Thinking about that myself.

Mike

slotbike

• Full CVO Member

Mike,

Just come over and look at it :)  LOL!!!!!!

Glenn

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

Mike,

Just come over and look at it :)  LOL!!!!!!

Glenn

Good point....soon..bike is just about all back together...now we just need nice weather and no work on the same day!!!

slotbike

• Full CVO Member

Mike,

I am self employed......you let me know when you are off and we'll go for a ride, weather permitting!  :) You can still swing by anytime to look!

Glenn

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

Mike,

I am self employed......you let me know when you are off and we'll go for a ride, weather permitting!  :) You can still swing by anytime to look!

Glenn

Ah self employed........if I could find a few more consulting clients I could leave my full time job and go out on my own......I can only hope. But you're on.....weather permitting..and that's a big thing around here lately.

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

Hi Everyone,

I just got home from New Roc Harley Davidson in New Rochelle NY.  They put the new rear fender on while I waited along with the black gas gauge and cap to go along with the black console that I swapped with JPROADKING, as well as black 4 point docking kit. So, now I have a set of chrome flush mount gas gauge/gas cap up for grabs as well as a chrome 2 point docking set up.  They did an awesome job and Drew, their resident detailing guru.....detailed the whole bike again before he would "allow me" to take it home!  THAT IS HOW MY DEALER TREATS ME, HOW ABOUT YOURS? Thanks guys!!!!!!
Alright Glenn what is George doing tied up with your clutch line  :nixweiss: Cant wait for this answer  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

slotbike

• Full CVO Member

Alright Glenn what is George doing tied up with your clutch line  :nixweiss: Cant wait for this answer  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

It took me a while to figure out what you were talking about.....then, I relized by "George", you meant the money!  Around here, when someone gets a new bike, all his riding buddies tie dollar bills on the cables.  Some good luck charm thing! My girlfriend was the first to put one on as soon as the bike came off the truck, followed by a bunch of my buddies who were hanging around.  It comes in handy if you run out of money and need a gallon of gas :)  They will come off at some point!

G

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK

Damn BG...them's some sharp eyes...I didn't even notice that until you said somethin'. Slotbike...that's a new one on me...I'm from the capital of superstition (the South) and I've never heard of that one. Must be one them Yankee things...LOL

Doc
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq

It took me a while to figure out what you were talking about.....then, I relized by "George", you meant the money!  Around here, when someone gets a new bike, all his riding buddies tie dollar bills on the cables.  Some good luck charm thing! My girlfriend was the first to put one on as soon as the bike came off the truck, followed by a bunch of my buddies who were hanging around.  It comes in handy if you run out of money and need a gallon of gas :)  They will come off at some point!

G

At Americade last year I saw a downstate guys bike with at least $50 in singles attached to it, I wasn't sure why thought maybe it was just a "bling culture" thing...  :confused5:

Thanks for clearing up that mystery.

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
Re: New Rear Fender is on AND pic of Tank with Black Gas gauge/cap/console
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 08:45:19 AM »

Damn BG...them's some sharp eyes...I didn't even notice that until you said somethin'. Slotbike...that's a new one on me...I'm from the capital of superstition (the South) and I've never heard of that one. Must be one them Yankee things...LOL

Doc

I didn't make it up nor did I tie them on myself.  When a bunch of big dudes walk up to your bike and tie money on it, who am I to try and stop them. :)

G

DOC.COFFIN

• Senior CVO Member
  • Transplanted from San Diego To Napoli

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 CVO DARK SLATE / BLACK DIAMOND
    • CVO2: 2011 FLHXSE2 CVO BLACK DIAMOND & CRIMSON
    • CVO3: 2008 FLHR VIVID BLACK
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 09:32:20 AM »

I didn't make it up nor did I tie them on myself.  When a bunch of big dudes walk up to your bike and tie money on it, who am I to try and stop them. :)

G

No Doubt! I can't say as I would object either!

Doc
"War is an ugly, messy, bloody business. No one welcomes the task of waging it. And yet the task is ours. Neither pity us nor praise us. Stand by us." ~Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Rhodsman

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2009 Custom Rocker
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »

Slotbike, the black rider foorboard pans would help complete the blacked out look. I put them on mine and they look really good along with all the other blacked out parts.

Great looking bike!

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 05:46:01 PM »

Slotbike, the black rider foorboard pans would help complete the blacked out look. I put them on mine and they look really good along with all the other blacked out parts.

Great looking bike!

They're coming....I've only had the bike for 2 weeks and I jhave been out of town more than I have been home :)  I'll get to it all and "I PROMISE" you will all be the first to see everything!  :)

Glenn

TEQUILA -aka- RED RUM

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 11:15:08 PM »

nice bike...what kind of seat is that..............
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 25 queries.