Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Visit to Traxxion Dynamics  (Read 6669 times)

smkblwr

• Senior CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 2018 RGU
    • CVO2: 2018 FreeWheeler
    • CVO3: 2007 VRSCX Vrod #328
Re: Visit to Traxxion Dynamics
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »

well took the wife with me, her first long ride, and the ride report goes as this, on the way down, SHE HATED IT, now it was 500 miles one way, left in a lite rain which quit about an hour into the ride, half way she was ready to get off and eating advil like candy, on the way back it was a 100 times better and no advil, the normal spots in the road that would have given us a good shake now were barely noticable. the bigger spots like the cracked up places before bridges and torn up pot holes still bumped but no where near the violent bone jarring jolt that we experiance on the way down. Falling into a corner, it would stay where i put it even over rough road, where before it would "walk around", and i found myself correcting myself when hitting rough road in the corners from habit, when it was not needed. slow cornering control is very much improved, to the point that she even commented that I was riding like i was on my road king with the same level of confort. Nose diving from braking is very little, which makes it feel like it stops quicker. Pulling the front up from accelerating is very little where it felt like i was pulling the forks all the was out before. They set it up for her and my weight with it loaded, I rode it solo weds and it is alittle firm in the rear but nothing that i would change for me alone. Gonna play with it with her and see what fine tuning would do.  I am very happy with their staff,work and product, it finally feels planted to the road and not skipping around. Keep in mind that i never rode the ultra before having it lowered with the HD stuff, but i know that it was a h@ll of alot looser and softer that my 03 road king that is not lowered.   
2018 RGU.
2018 FreeWheeler "Wifes"
2007 V&H PRO Stock Tribute #328 VRod
IBA Member 45500

jiml53

• 1K CVO Member
  • Silent Service

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE5 blk #535
    • CVO2: '02 FXDX-T
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 10:15:17 PM »

Thanks for the report and congrats.

jim    :coolblue:
Deep Silent Fast Deadly

DOOFUS

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2011, 02:00:16 PM »

Traxxion is a nice product - and - as I have said previously - its apparently best to to Traxxion HQS in GA.  My install experience was a disaster at one of their "dealers".  I now see that the Traxxion web site goes to great lengths to describe just what these dealers are; i.e., NOT Traxxion per se.  DOOF
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.274 seconds with 20 queries.