Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  All

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!  (Read 6576 times)

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
Re: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »

Glad he is dead but not happy it was on Obama's watch.

X2

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 11:54:25 AM »

Proven through DNA.......next!

Did somebody really think that Navy Seals would be a part of a conspiracy?  Really?
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

southtxcruiser

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide
    • CVO2: 1990 Heritage Softail
    • CVO3: 2005 Saxon Sceptre
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 12:02:57 PM »

i am with the people who want to see pics of him dead,,dont trust obama for chit...the photo of him is doctored i bet if he was hiding he wouldnt be so dumb as to look like himself he would want to physically change his look especially with a 27 mil bounty on his head..... publicty stunt...???? show me some evidence that is crediable.....
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:08:50 PM by southtxcruiser »

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »

This is NOT a political statement, but give credit where credit is due.  Obama kept at least one of his promises, and that is that he was going to make getting Bin Laden a priority...the intelligence came in several months ago, and it took a while to confirm everything, but when it was, he gave the order to do it.  The courageous men/women who actually carried out the mission should be applauded, but this plan was not carried out in a vacuum...there were lots of people involved, and they all did a job that couldn't get done for nearly 10 years...cudos to everyone involved, regardless of their political leanings.  Just appreciate it for what it is...a job well done, and long overdue.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 12:14:40 PM »

This is NOT a political statement, but give credit where credit is due.  Obama kept at least one of his promises, and that is that he was going to make getting Bin Laden a priority...the intelligence came in several months ago, and it took a while to confirm everything, but when it was, he gave the order to do it.  The courageous men/women who actually carried out the mission should be applauded, but this plan was not carried out in a vacuum...there were lots of people involved, and they all did a job that couldn't get done for nearly 10 years...cudos to everyone involved, regardless of their political leanings.  Just appreciate it for what it is...a job well done, and long overdue.

Terry,
I couldn't agree more with you.  What amazes me though, is how this was all kept so secret in today's "a high ranking white house official confirmed..." leaks that so conveniently make the press.  I'm really impressed that this stayed within the NSC.  Bravo Zulu to the SEALS.  Again, they show that our SpecOps forces are the best in the world.

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 12:17:45 PM »

i am with the people who want to see pics of him dead,,dont trust obama for chit...the photo of him is doctored i bet if he was hiding he wouldnt be so dumb as to look like himself he would want to physically change his look especially with a 27 mil bounty on his head..... publicty stunt...???? show me some evidence that is crediable.....

He was shot in the EYE, so I don't think pictures are going to do a lot of good at this point, regardless.  What evidence would you consider credible if you don't trust any of it to begin with?  DNA testing is pretty damn foolproof, and I'm pretty sure that the CIA, Navy Seals, and the dozens of others who were involved in getting this done would not orchestrate such an elaborate stunt just for the benefit of one man, or political party.

TTS Mastertune

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »

Terry,
I couldn't agree more with you.  What amazes me though, is how this was all kept so secret in today's "a high ranking white house official confirmed..." leaks that so conveniently make the press.  I'm really impressed that this stayed within the NSC.  Bravo Zulu to the SEALS.  Again, they show that our SpecOps forces are the best in the world.

:devil:

Agreed, but they did a good job keeping it a secret.  From what I'm reading, he gave the order to do this Friday, then came to Alabama to see the devastated areas in our State.  I also read that he had something like 5 meetings with his NSC before giving the final order.  Peter Jennings was on the Today show earlier...he confirmed that he was contacted earlier by a white house official who would only say that "it was somebody we've been after a long time".

TTS Mastertune

southtxcruiser

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide
    • CVO2: 1990 Heritage Softail
    • CVO3: 2005 Saxon Sceptre
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2011, 12:25:05 PM »

im elated at the thought of all of this,,, and i agree with all the praise and kudos to the people who exacuted all of this,,, just kind of fishy about the take my word for it type of attitude we are having

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2011, 12:33:31 PM »

As I have heard, no country wanted him to be buried on their soil for fear that it would become a "shrine" for those who actually admire the rotton SOB, so in following the 24 hour "rule", they had little choice but to bury him at sea.  They did facial recognition with the computer software, and also took a DNA sample, which should be completed within the next couple of days.  But he's dead, there's no doubt.  Since he's been responsible for the deaths of thousands of Muslims, those countries that are not radical should be celebrating as well...but, there will be some of the fanatics who will try and pull some kind of crap.  Hopefully, they will react in haste and present easier targets for us to get.

The best thing is that no American lives were lost in killing him, though we did lose one helicopter.

To anyone who believes this - - - - - - I've got some land near the coast in South Florida I'll make you a great deal on

B B

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2011, 12:34:17 PM »

im elated at the thought of all of this,,, and i agree with all the praise and kudos to the people who exacuted all of this,,, just kind of fishy about the take my word for it type of attitude we are having

Really?

You really think this was faked?  

You really think everyone involved and knowledgable about the killing of this terrorist is lying?

You really need to see a photograph to believe the Seals killed Bin Laden?

2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

Gank

• Senior CVO Member
  • Im from HQ, Im here to help :D

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »

SNIPE
The world's most hunted terrorist is caught, killed, and the body dumped at sea?

I am very familiar with Muslim rituals, I have never in my life heard of a Muslim being buried at sea.

Practice is that the body is buried in the ground within 24 hours; unless there are special circumstances when extensions can be made... this would qualify as one of those times.

Well Grasshopper, you dont know much about Muslim rituals.. both of these apply
http://www.seaservices.com/Muslim.htm
623. * If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land. Otherwise, after giving Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan and Namaz-e-Mayyit it should be lowered into the sea in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet. And as far as possible it should not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by the sea predators.

624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

Seems he died hiding behind a female shield... coward
but now who knows if he is dead or not?  could be at Gitmo singing like a birdie... then will be shot

As a good friend of mine once said....  they should tourture him, break him, shot him, feed him to 12 pigs.  Kill and burry 6 pigs under a pork rendering plant, take the other 6, grind them up, mix with concrete and pour him into the new sidewalks at the world trade centre so that every day his enemies can trod upon him.

but my friend is not bitter
To Libs and NDP
"If we are not willing to commit our military when asked by the United Nations, for a NATO mission, in a country whose elected government wants us and whose citizens need us, then when would Canada be prepared to do so?"

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2011, 12:50:50 PM »

My hat is off to the guy or gal that shot him, that is betting than catching an autographed Babe Ruth ball in a world series game.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

Spiderman

• aka Spiderman "guest"
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2003 FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR (faux CVO)
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2011, 12:51:57 PM »

Really?

You really think this was faked?  

You really think everyone involved and knowledgable about the killing of this terrorist is lying?

You really need to see a photograph to believe the Seals killed Bin Laden?

Scot,
         I believe everything EXCEPT the burial at sea part. Just too quick. At some point his body may well be dumped in the ocean, but the idea that we spent 10 years hunting for the guy and within 24hrs dumped him off the side of a ship just to not piss off people who will be pissed off no matter what we did doesn't ring true for me. I figure OBL's body is in a morgue deep inside Langely where it will stay for awhile.
         Another thing on this subject. The Muslim's who believe in OBL's mission are not going to accept that we dumped him. Those that are peaceful law abiding Muslims nonetheless still will find something objectionable in how we handled this. They can burn our bibles but WOAH if we burn the Quran. And so on and so on. My take on this. We (THE USA) have left OBL's followers twisting in the wind as they have us for years. Quid pro quo.

B B

Gank

• Senior CVO Member
  • Im from HQ, Im here to help :D

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2011, 12:53:53 PM »

Ironic....
that this bottom feeder is now being eaten by other bottom feeders like crabs and lobster.... they have no Halia rules :D
To Libs and NDP
"If we are not willing to commit our military when asked by the United Nations, for a NATO mission, in a country whose elected government wants us and whose citizens need us, then when would Canada be prepared to do so?"

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2011, 01:23:03 PM »

FYI

I started this thread so those on the site that didn't know, would know that Bin Laden is dead.
Just thinking about those that have lost so much because of this man gives me and hopefully them a sense of relief.
There is a no politics rule on this site.
Moderators will lock this thread if people can't contain themselves and make this thread political.
Me, I'm just glad Bin Laden's dead.
It will be the beginning of closure for many.
Nothing will take away the memories of the loss's we suffered, but I'm glad Bin Laden is dead and that is a good start.

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 25 queries.