Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!  (Read 6561 times)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »

The conspiricy theorists have already started...one of the latest is that his body has been frozen since well before 9/11, the US orchestrated 9/11 to justify the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they now feel that they can fake the raid business and the burial.  That's pretty amazing considering that it involved three Presidents, along with all their National Security related staff.  Some people never cease to amaze me.  But that's why they call it Cognitive Dissonance...

Pictures and video were taken of the body and the burial, and at some point at least some of them will be released.  He was shot in the left eye by God knows what caliber bullet, and also in the chest for good measure.  I'm sure part of his skull was lost in the process, so the pics are not likely to be pretty.  One of his wives was shot in the calf, but is OK...one was also heard calling his name during the event.  I'm not sure if it was another of his wives that was used as the human shield, or a member of one of the three families supposedly living at the compound...

I guess if you've got enough wives around, you just pick the ugliest for a shield, though you might make a mistake with them all wearing beekeepers outfits.

"Lord, I apologize for that, and be with the pygmies down in New Guinea."
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2011, 11:00:52 AM »

He should have been wrapped in pigskin and burried under an undisclosed pig pen. :carrot: :pepper:
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2011, 11:26:39 AM »

Just heard an interview on the radio with Howard Wasdin, Retired Seal Team Sniper.....  http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/navy-seals-read-seal-team-howard-wasdin/story?id=13514696

In the interview, the DJ asked his response to all the people saying that they didn't believe that OBL is dead or that he wasn't buried at sea he said "my response to those people would be that you're welcome......you're welcome sir for your gratitude for us to fight for your freedom to be a moron!"

Coincidentally, he has already wrote the book and it's just now being released.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

bbrown

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG BLK/BLU
    • CVO2: 11 SESG. ORANGE/ BLK
    • CVO3: 19 SERG LIGHTNING/ SLVR
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2011, 11:52:23 AM »

FYI

I started this thread so those on the site that didn't know, would know that Bin Laden is dead.
Just thinking about those that have lost so much because of this man gives me and hopefully them a sense of relief.
There is a no politics rule on this site.
Moderators will lock this thread if people can't contain themselves and make this thread political.
Me, I'm just glad Bin Laden's dead.
It will be the beginning of closure for many.
Nothing will take away the memories of the loss's we suffered, but I'm glad Bin Laden is dead and that is a good start.

SBB

I agree I thought all politics were not allowed.   Albeit I do like reading all this

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2011, 12:22:08 PM »

I agree I thought all politics were not allowed.   Albeit I do like reading all this

I don't think it is political unless folks start being critical of this or that president who could or couldn't have done this or that sooner or later.  It is what it is.

And I certainly am not making any statements about anybody's religious beliefs, and if it appears that way, I apologize in advance.  I don't discriminate when it comes to religion...

This guy was a fanatic who killed both Americans and thousands of other people of various ethnic/religious persuasions.  He was a murderer and an unfit human being to be on the planet...period.  I'm personally thrilled to death that he is gone...I know there are others we all need to be concerned about, but at the same time, they now know they should be concerned about us getting them too, no matter how long it takes.  I don't know if that will prove to be a detterent or not, but it sure as hell can't hurt anything.

TTS Mastertune

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2011, 12:55:14 PM »

News update...straight out of NYC.

The short form is not good enough......Donald wants to see OBL's long form death certificate. :P
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

2smoke

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 Softail Convertible
    • CVO2: 2012 Softail Convertible
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2011, 01:13:05 PM »

one down....    a billion more to go.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2011, 01:20:32 PM »

News update...straight out of NYC.

The short form is not good enough......Donald wants to see OBL's long form death certificate. :P

:huepfenlol2: ::)

TTS Mastertune

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2011, 03:40:08 PM »

Thank you Seals

Click to Open
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:41:47 PM by Chains »
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2011, 10:15:05 PM »

They finally got that prick.  No doubt that the Packies knew exactly where he was.....I'm ready to wage my own Jihad against all of those effer's over there.  You can't tell me that with that military school, and all the military officers living there, that they didn't know he was there. What a bunch of crap!!!!! Maybe it's time to NUKE them all............They've been fighting over there for 3000 years, Do we really think that we can change that??? drop some nukes, turn it into a glass parking lot........and move on with out the Bullschtiuck.  We've already spent $1.32 TRILLION in wars over there, and Pakastan is gonna pull this chit on us.  Screw em!!!!!!!!!!

JMHO

_Beags

BTW, Thanks for listening.....I feel better now!
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »

Converting live terrorists into dead fish food is all right by me.  Seal Team 6 is to be commended for a successful mission & efficient use of lead and/or multi-metal hi velocity projectiles. This was a long term effort & required a lot of co-ordinated events, plus the good intel.  May more of his ilk join him sooner than later.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2011, 09:42:06 AM »

This is about as close as we are going to get to seeing Seal team 6 in action.  I believe it was during training in Coronado, Ca but I could be wrong as to location.  Good article.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-team-that-killed-bin-laden-seal-team-6-2011-5
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

gabbyduffy

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2011, 02:30:54 PM »

Kill'em all and let God sort'em out. Congrats to seal team 6. To all the murdering coward terrorists Just remember, "every dog his its day" Your time will come when you hear that noise in the middle of  the night and before you can react POP! "good night Irene".

Cigarmike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2011, 07:24:18 PM »

Would of been better to chop him up, put the pieces down a garbage disposal, then his followers could of had their shrine in the form of a sink. Another scenerio, give the exact cordinance of were the body was dumped, and let em swim out to sea him.
You will get no more Respect than you are willing to give.

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2011, 07:40:10 PM »

bin laden may be dead! but, when naitram finds this thread the body count will :nervous: well not good. i'm outta here :nervous:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 21 queries.