Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: Screamin Eagle Jackets...........  (Read 53726 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Screamin Eagle Jackets...........
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2006, 03:23:16 AM »

Don't think the SE jacket could be too much coat if the MV crew were any kind of example.  It seemed to be the club jacket, as I'd say more than 1/3 of the folks seemed to be wearing them. And I don't recall any bad odors coming from anyone.   ;D  ;D   ;D

But seriously, Jamey has that coat and it never had anything but the normal leather smell that all the other leather coats have ever had.  He loves his.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2006, 03:43:16 AM »

And I don't recall any bad odors coming from anyone.   ;D  ;D   ;D

You didn't stand next to Scot after dinner at the Mexican place did you?  Or Mrs. Bubba after that chili served in the dog dish at Salty Dog?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 11:18:52 AM by twolanerider »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2006, 07:20:07 AM »

You didn't stand next to Scot after dinner at the Mexian place did you?  Or Mrs. Bubba after that chili served in the dog dish at Salty Dog?
Something tells me you are going to pay for those comments. [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2006, 10:39:46 AM »

I thought your method of getting the stiffness out was [highlight]getting in the wind for 7K miles? [/highlight][smiley=nixweiss.gif] That sure sounds like a better method to me, [highlight]and surely it would get any smell out of jacket.[/highlight] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

d00d, you forgot to add 7K at speeds of over 100mph! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Gary, you can use the tennis shoes as previosly mentioned, just next time, don't throw your stinky old smelly ones in there!!!!! :o [smiley=nervous.gif] ::) ;D [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=oops.gif]....Anyone tell ya today they Love Ya???? ;) [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2006, 11:19:44 AM »

Something tells me you are going to pay for those comments. [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Gary, MrsBubba is the one to afraid of.  [smiley=nervous.gif]

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2006, 05:45:34 PM »

I just came from my dealer today and was performing the sniff test on one of the jackets when one of the girls walked up to see if I needed help. You should have seen the look on her face when I turned around with the jacket pressed up against my nose!!! :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D It was priceless! I burst out laughing as she was trying to get away from me! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] She probably thought I was some kind of leather sniffing pervert by the way she got away from me!!!! I didn't even try to explain. Oh ya, the jackets did have an odor to them but nothing real noticeable unless you pressed it against your nose and took a breath as if it were your last! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] This site will cause you to do strange things! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Later, God Bless!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 05:46:51 PM by J.Rud »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2006, 06:21:44 PM »

d00d, you forgot to add 7K at speeds of over 100mph! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Gary, you can use the tennis shoes as previosly mentioned, just next time, don't throw your stinky old smelly ones in there!!!!! :o [smiley=nervous.gif] ::) ;D [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=oops.gif]....Anyone tell ya today they Love Ya???? ;) [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

But John, I thought that was the way we got rid of the other smell??? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

BTW - I love you too Bro. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2006, 06:24:57 PM »

Gary, MrsBubba is the one to afraid of.  [smiley=nervous.gif]
That's exactly who I'm talking about. You know dynamite comes in small packages. If I were you I'd be heading for cover. [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

This is the lady that chased my cripple a$$ around the parking lot at JCI trying to get a picture of me w/the “Rub Me For Good Luck” thongs. :o ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2006, 06:27:12 PM »

I just came from my dealer today and was performing the sniff test on one of the jackets when one of the girls walked up to see if I needed help. You should have seen the look on her face when I turned around with the jacket pressed up against my nose!!! :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D It was priceless! I burst out laughing as she was trying to get away from me! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] She probably thought I was some kind of leather sniffing pervert by the way she got away from me!!!! I didn't even try to explain. Oh ya, the jackets did have an odor to them but nothing real noticeable unless you pressed it against your nose and took a breath as if it were your last! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] This site will cause you to do strange things! [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Later, God Bless!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]
Uh oh, the secret is out now. [smiley=zroflmao.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2006, 06:38:23 PM »

That's exactly who I'm talking about. You know dynamite comes in small packages. If I were you I'd be heading for cover. [smiley=nervous.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

This is the lady that chased my cripple a$$ around the parking lot at JCI trying to get a picture of me w/the “Rub Me For Good Luck” thongs. :o ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

She beat me with a stick (just for calling her Mom [or was it Wow?])

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2006, 01:03:33 AM »

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
you can count on that [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] >:( ;D [smiley=drink.gif]
but back to the thread
i love the jacket and maybe santa will bring me one... ::)...just seemed kinda stiff and heavy..its nice to get this kind of feedback from te folks who wear em

if only Jamey had forgotten his at the WTT for jes a few more minutes????  ;)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2006, 01:57:54 AM »

...if only Jamey had forgotten his at the WTT for jes a few more minutes????  ;)
Man, I or is it He, is so lucky he remembered just before we pulled out for that great trip around MV area.  I had been sitting out the door of WTT selling door prise and 50/50 tickets and in the warm sun, he had layed his coat on the back of a chair.  Then he got involved in helping stage bikes and when I got called over to sit on mine, I just grabbed money and tickets and diid that.  Bill and Anne invited us to join them on a little ride, so we raced back to the room to get ready. Just as we were about to pull out of the JCI parking lot, Jamey looked at me and asked me where his coat was..................... Still back on the back of a chair at WTT.  Thank goodness.  

It was going to be all my fault if it was gone.  You know, that is just the way it is.  Scott, hope Santa brings you yours for Christmas.  It is a good coat.  It got up to 80 degrees yesterday, and Jamey just opened up the vents and kept wearing it.  I gave up on my coat and was down to shirt sleeves.  85 miles an hour on the hiway on the last 8 miles of our 200 mile day, I was thinking I'd like a coat with vents too.     ;)

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2006, 08:13:02 AM »

you can count on that [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] >:( ;D [smiley=drink.gif]
but back to the thread
i love the jacket and maybe santa will bring me one... ::)...[highlight]just seemed kinda stiff and heavy[/highlight]..its nice to get this kind of feedback from te folks who wear em

if only Jamey had forgotten his at the WTT for jes a few more minutes????  ;)

On the leave behind, Sucks to be you, eh?  [smiley=drink.gif] I guess it would have been a good joke, but I know a brother would have fessed up.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
On the weight and flexibility... we went to Daytona and I took the opportunity to get the US Flag from my uniform sewn on the right shoulder. The girl doing the sewing pulled out the "armor" and I haven't put it back and now plan on pulling out more. I guess it is a personal choice but I don't need/desire shoulder pads and you can remove quite a few more, reducing the weight and drastically increasing the flexibility!  [smiley=banana.gif]  [smiley=jalapeno.gif]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 08:14:05 AM by WeCVO »
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2006, 09:59:05 AM »

On the leave behind, Sucks to be you, eh?  [smiley=drink.gif] I guess it would have been a good joke, but I know a brother would have fessed up.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
On the weight and flexibility... we went to Daytona and I took the opportunity to get the US Flag from my uniform sewn on the right shoulder. The girl doing the sewing pulled out the "armor" and I haven't put it back and now plan on pulling out more. I guess it is a personal choice but I don't need/desire shoulder pads and you can remove quite a few more, reducing the weight and drastically increasing the flexibility!  [smiley=banana.gif]  [smiley=jalapeno.gif]
OF COURSE I woulda fessed up...but not for a little while  ;)

good point on the armor....

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2006, 11:04:18 AM »

I got mine awhile back from St. Paul on ebay. Shipped quickly. It did not have any odor other than leather smell. I wear it all the time. AJ

http://search.stores.ebay.com/St-Paul-Harley-Davidson_screamin_W0QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ4QQfsnZStQ20PaulQ20HarleyQ20DavidsonQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftsZ2QQsaselZ117567648QQsofpZ0
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 20 queries.