Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Part Number?  (Read 1358 times)

skboy

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 Street Glide
Part Number?
« on: July 03, 2011, 11:06:54 PM »

Anyone know the part numbers for the left and right matching passenger floorboard for our 2011's? thanks
Some people go to church on sundays, I ride motorcycles.

catz66

• Full CVO Member
    • MO

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG, 2010 SESG, 2013 SEUC
    • CVO2: 2016 RGUC RUBY & Silver
Re: Part Number?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 08:53:51 PM »

The CVO Ultra's have the matching passenger floor boards. Check with your dealer for the part numbers or ask one of the guys in the CVO Ultra section for help.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 09:57:45 PM »

Follow this link, put a "1" next to each item in the list that you want the number for (you will need more than just the floorboard), then hit the button to send the items to the parts list.  When you then go to the cart, you will get a list that includes the part numbers and this site's discounted prices.  This link is to the CVO Ultra parts, btw.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies//hdm_oem/hdmc.asp?Type=13&A=662&B=37

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

skboy

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 Street Glide
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 12:27:11 AM »

Hey guys!

Thanks a lot for the help you two. Diagram came in very helpful! till next time, piece.
Some people go to church on sundays, I ride motorcycles.

Mr_Ed

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHRSE3 Razor Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Crimson Mist
    • CVO3: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 11:37:06 PM »

Follow this link, put a "1" next to each item in the list that you want the number for (you will need more than just the floorboard), then hit the button to send the items to the parts list.  When you then go to the cart, you will get a list that includes the part numbers and this site's discounted prices.  This link is to the CVO Ultra parts, btw.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies//hdm_oem/hdmc.asp?Type=13&A=662&B=37

Jerry

Alright.....so what am I doing wrong here  ???  Put a 1 into each box required for a full set of the passenger boards...added it to the parts list which loaded a different page with all part numbers saying "on checkout".....total price was 606.37.....clicked "send to cart" the next page that loaded was an internet explorer fault page saying it couldn't load......if I back up and retry...sometimes it loads a page saying theres nothing in my parts list..../shrug.

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 24 queries.