Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Wisconsin finally gets it!  (Read 4726 times)

mrmagloo

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Wisconsin finally gets it!
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2011, 05:52:46 PM »

We fought like hell to get this law passed in Wisconsin.  I believe it was introduced for 16 consecutive years. Since the liberals were in control many times it wouldn't even get a hearing.  Keep on pushing, making the calls, and writing those checks.  If you have been watching lately Wisconsin has taken some drastic turns for the better.  Fight the suckers.  Liberal Politicians ARE criminals and the thing criminals fear most is an armed citizen.
I'm right with you brother. It's hard enough dealing with the frigging liberals, but what sunk our vote on HB148 in May, was 3 Republicans, who voted no.  We lost the required super-majority by the 3 Republican votes, believe it or not. These 3 idiots need to be kicked out of the party for Christsake! Prior to the actual vote, we had everyone lined up, until the week before when the Governer Quinn and his henchmen led by Madigan evidentally made some closed door threats to those Democrats we had turned. It's amazing how these guys won't even discuss the situation, but that's how politics work in this state.

Yes, we've been trying for dozens of years, and with the corruption just oozing out of these guys, it'll never work legislatively. We've now pretty much given that route up, and are pursuing the courts. It's interesting that there are about 5 big cases floating out there that have profound implications, and with the Ezell ruling a week or so ago, that just opened the door to judicial injuctions again UUW, so the wall is slowly crumbling.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 05:54:30 PM by mrmagloo »
2004 SE Deuce - Cobalt Blue
2006 SE Ultra Classic - Autumn Haze

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: Wisconsin finally gets it!
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2011, 07:45:32 PM »

getting to far into politics time to wrap it up
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 20 queries.