Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Any "Live" Pictures of the 2012 CVO Street Glide in Hot Citrus  (Read 8303 times)

Ticitme

• Junior CVO Member
  • 2012 CVO Street Glide

• CVO1: 2012 Street Glide Dark Slate/Black Diamond
Re: Any "Live" Pictures of the 2012 CVO Street Glide in Hot Citrus
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2011, 10:06:30 AM »

Sounds good so far, did any water pool in the speakers?

None that I saw. Although I didn't sit in one place and let it rain on the bike to see if it would.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 10:20:35 AM »

JCZ...buddy...if they call you, don't go...I've seen that "story"/move before!!!

Salesman: "No problem, we'll roll it out for you and you take aaaaaalll the pictures you want Sunshine...sure is a pretty bike...why don't we see what "numbers" we can come up with for you to take this bike home tonight".

And then...BAM...right between the eyes...and your holding keys to a new Harley!

You've been warned! ;D

That's how I went from an 02 Ultra Classic to an 04 SEEG and from an 04 SEEG to a 10 SESG. :nervous:   It will not be happening again unless I hit the lottery......I'm tryin to figure out how I'm going to be able to retire in a few. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Sea Biscuit

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2011, 12:35:22 PM »

Holy chit, where were ya before with this sage advice.  ;D ;D ;D  Shoots and they score. Shoulda seen it coming but doah!!! Never again. F' em

Well, I can give sage advice but unfortunately I don't "practice what I preach"...I have a beautiful 2010 CVO Street Glide that looks and runs great...and what am I thinking about...a 2012 CVO Road Glide in black and white...the salesman has called (3rd time), threw some numbers at me that now finally work and can make this happen...sheesh...as I type this, my wife just looked over my shoulder, smacked me in the head and rolled her eyes (yeah, yeah, yeah, don't give me grief...all you guys know that "look")!

I wasn't even going to tell her and just show up with the new bike because one advice I do practice is "it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission"! ;D

SpeedshifterZ06

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 08:28:15 PM »

Now the red in pictures is starting to grow on me. Anyone have a good picture of a red bike? I have my name on the hot citrus but the longer the wait, the more indecisive i get. :nixweiss:

SpeedshifterZ06

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »

Found one more hot citrus pic today. I need to see the Ruby Red ASAP before I cant turn back. I cant find anything but junk pics.

stratplexi

• Full CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »

I saw a black one today at Tri-county Harley in Fairfield Oh. The bike is KILLER! The hot citrus will be the one that 'pops' in the sun.

I would buy one except the speakers in the bags is b deal breaker for me. Most of my riding is touring and I just can't give up the bag space...although I have contemplated removing the rear speaker setup and getting new saddlebag lids.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2011, 10:18:57 PM »

I saw a black one today at Tri-county Harley in Fairfield Oh. The bike is KILLER! The hot citrus will be the one that 'pops' in the sun.

I would buy one except the speakers in the bags is b deal breaker for me. Most of my riding is touring and I just can't give up the bag space...although I have contemplated removing the rear speaker setup and getting new saddlebag lids.

I really don't think you'd be giving up as much as you think you would be.  I don't know anyone, including myself, that packs so much that it fills the lids of the bags.   :nixweiss:  And I've packed my bags to where I thought I couldn't get anymore in too.

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2011, 10:31:50 PM »

Found one more hot citrus pic today. I need to see the Ruby Red ASAP before I cant turn back. I cant find anything but junk pics.

Picture sure looks good but a bit out of focus.
I have a Hot Citrus ordered and would like to see some decent pictures of the Hot Citrus and Red, close ups to see the paint.
Does the flame have the pearl same as Black/Slate one.

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2011, 09:40:49 PM »

Pics look pretty good. The brown looks more brown, other pics I thought it would be more like the Spiced Rum color, guess not. Not sold on the speakers in the lids, just me but I don't like the way it looks on the Hot Citrus bike, doesn't stand out as bad on the pic of the black bike.   
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2011, 07:03:33 AM »

Pics look pretty good. The brown looks more brown, other pics I thought it would be more like the Spiced Rum color, guess not. Not sold on the speakers in the lids, just me but I don't like the way it looks on the Hot Citrus bike, doesn't stand out as bad on the pic of the black bike.   
Speaker grills would look better in Hot Citrus, will blend in better, might look at that when mine arrives.

stratplexi

• Full CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2014 FLHRSE
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:11 AM »

I really don't think you'd be giving up as much as you think you would be.  I don't know anyone, including myself, that packs so much that it fills the lids of the bags.   :nixweiss:  And I've packed my bags to where I thought I couldn't get anymore in too.

:devil:

There is also a power amp in the left bag...I am not 100% sure but I did not see one in the right although it was tough to tell because the cover, etc. was stuffed in there. Maybe I am wrong but it looked like a packed canvas side bag would not fit into the saddlebags. I guess I need to pack one up like a trip and take it to a dealer and try it. If it will fit, I will be in business. I will just need to add a detachable King Tourpak with the LED light bar.

mastergunnera8

• Full CVO Member
  • Retired Army (ARMOR) CBT Vet
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2011, 01:01:52 PM »

The color looks incredible!!

...wondering why the CVOs dont come with detachable fixtures out of the box?..

oh yeah, so you can buy'em right away!!

Congrats to you that can swing these...maybe one day I can too!!

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2011, 08:18:47 PM »

The color looks incredible!!

...wondering why the CVOs dont come with detachable fixtures out of the box?..

oh yeah, so you can buy'em right away!!

Congrats to you that can swing these...maybe one day I can too!!
Yeah the color (Hot Citrus) sure looks good in the pictures but not sure about the brown (Antique Gunstock) havn't seen it in person.
Sure it will look good being a CVO.

Just second guessing between Citrus and the RED one.
Even though I have a Citrus ordered will be happy regardless.
Got a few mods planned but will wait till she arrives.

MKW

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2011, 11:26:27 PM »

You guys ever put thought into the actual names the MOCO comes up with:
-Hot citrus
-Gun metal pearl
-Tequila Sunrise-My favorite  ;)
-Spiced rum
-The list goes on and on................
2010 CVO Street Glide
2014 CVO Limited
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 20 queries.