Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: The Truth Finally Comes out  (Read 2420 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
The Truth Finally Comes out
« on: June 01, 2006, 06:55:23 PM »

I know, I know, how could I ever do this, but Pumpkins are actually faster hehehe.

Now i just have to change to a pumpkin avatar :)

[smiley=pumpkin.gif] >  [smiley=cherry.gif] > [smiley=banana.gif] >  [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

Firedude there are no pictures for this, it is what it is

Don't be shooting no cherry pits my way either.

;D ;D ;D ;D
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: The Truth Finally Comes out
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 08:05:40 PM »

Heh, I'm not mad at you. Preach on!!!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 08:37:48 AM »

Harry,  Cherry  [smiley=cherry.gif]pits  [smiley=cherry.gif]being shot  [smiley=rifle.gif]your way for that crazy talk you are spouting   [smiley=soapbox.gif] [smiley=soapbox.gif] [smiley=soapbox.gif]

Cherry  [smiley=cherry.gif]bikes are way faster than pumkins [smiley=pumpkin.gif], Everyone Knows This!   :D

[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] ;D [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 08:52:49 AM »

Candy Candy Candy,

I knew someone was gonna do it I just expected it to be one of the boys.   We both know if this were true Jamie would not have such an obsession for the pumpkin no matter when his birthday falls :)    That in itself should tell you he made sure that you would be slower when he finally acquired his birth right.

:)

Thanks for the PM

-harry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 09:55:51 AM »

Actually, there may be a grain of truth to this talk of a Cherry being faster than a Pumpkin.  From reading other threads on the site, I see there have been some changes made to the 103 CVO motor since it's inception on the 2003 SERK. No matter to me anyway though, the thing I love to see is the pride in your ride that everyone has.

My dog's better than your dog, my dog's better than yours.  ;D

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 11:20:45 AM »

Actually, there may be a grain of truth to this talk of a Cherry being faster than a Pumpkin.  From reading other threads on the site, I see[highlight] there have been some changes made to the 103 CVO motor [/highlight]since it's inception on the 2003 SERK. No matter to me anyway though, the thing I love to see is the pride in your ride that everyone has.

My dog's better than your dog, my dog's better than yours.  ;D
all 'changes' are not created equal (ie: make things better, faster, etc)... ::)...jmho.  har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 12:29:32 PM »

My Daddy is bigger than your Daddy [smiley=mad.gif]   [smiley=laugh4.gif]
Who can police this kind of challenge?  [smiley=policeman.gif]

Now don't get mad[smiley=sauer024.gif]  , it is just fun to have pride in our ride, and of course for UnBaLaNcEd, he has smashed his TT Cherry and has the wife's Pumkin left in the garage, and so...... he thinks that now Pumkins are faster (better).   [smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Still, going in theme of pride in the ride you have left, right?   [smiley=zHole.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  
I had the pleasure of getting a call from him today on his way to physical therapy, and this was good therapy for me.  [smiley=stars.gif]  He sounds like although he has a long way to go, he is doing a bit better and on the fast track to mending.  Suprising all the doctors, but not us of course. [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif] He says he has a friend in the legal biz who may be able to help him and his family get some funds to help out with the cost of hospitilization and therapies.  He is becoming our own 6 million dollar man.  

Thanks for the call and the chuckle.  Pumkins  [smiley=pumpkin.gif] faster than cherries [smiley=cherry.gif] indeed. Ha, who would think such a thing?   ;D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 12:30:54 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 01:53:02 PM »

I thought this was already agreed upon by all.  Cherry Bombs  [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] ARE the fastest ,  Not to mention the best looking.  They're the most comfortable and chicks relly dig em.  LMAO........I love this schtik.....

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 02:19:15 PM »

Candy,

I have insurance, but the lawyer is actually looking into the uninsured motorist insurance.   State Farm said since the guy didnt stop we cant make a claim against it, but my friend believes it is possible to collect from this as an extra form of money against.   If so, it will be nice to have some extra coverage that wont be out of pocket.

We will see.

Yes Candy is right since I lost the Cherry and have the Pumpkin in the garage I have to say the Pumpkin is the fastest even if it is true :).   I was hoping just to get some replies going seemed kind of dead and well stirring the pot for fun is what it is :)  

Yes I took my first steps today with just my walker :) progress

-harry

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 02:32:10 PM »

He sounds like although he has a long way to go, he is doing a bit better and on the fast track to mending.  Suprising all the doctors, but not us of course. [smiley=vrolijk_19.gif]   ;D
Boy, that sounds good!  I love to hear good news like that.  thanks.  :)  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 03:27:27 PM »

[highlight]I took my first steps today with just my walker  [/highlight]

Glad to hear you're up and around. Keep up the good work

You got one of those walkers with handbrakes and wheels ?

Don't be addin any speed mods to that thing !

I believe the lawyers call what you are discussing "stacking" policies to arrive at the maximum payout they can derive from available coverages. They do this when there isn't much hope of a judgement against the defendant. Or in your case I guess the guy hasn't been found ?

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 03:41:37 PM »

Yes I took my first steps today with just my walker :) progress  -harry
Harry, like I said when we were chatting.  The way back to riding is first walking!  And today, sounds like you took your first steps in that direction!  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  [smiley=drink.gif]

Hell, you can't run, jog, or jump into a sports car either until you can walk, so these first steps are Oh So Important.  Keep up the good work.  Come share your successes with us along your journey.  You know you've got a fan club, right?   [smiley=cherry.gif]

And, no matter what you say, I am of the belief that the Red is hotter than Orange.  So there  :P

;D

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2006, 04:20:08 PM »

Spiderman,

I am not sure what its called, but since the guy took off, they believe i can still "stack" the uninsured motorist coverage with my personal health insurance to defer some of the costs.   I will hope to know more next week once I bring the policies for the car / bike down to the lawyers office.  

Boy you guys gave me a good idea .... bigger wheels for the walker i am thinking 9" to replace the 4 1/2's and some type of side mounting chrome mirrors and hand brakes for when I can walk faster, it will be handy for stopping to admire sites along the way and just maybe some curb feelers for looks.

Ohh and Candy I can drive i just cant get out of the car its the left leg.   Just sucks being stranded in the car hoping someone will bring the wheel chair out hehe.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006, 04:38:55 PM »

Harry,
   Keep up the good work and stay on it.  Early on is the most important.  Make sure you keep us in the loop.

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006, 04:55:55 PM »

Now, now, people. Harry comes on here, and speaks the truth, and everybody is "hating" on him. ;D

You know the old saying...... "The truth will set you free".

/me thinks Harry is free and speaking the truth.  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Harry, besides in both our worlds/homes we know which ones are the fastest. ;)

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 04:59:55 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 20 queries.