Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Surgery For Me Tomorrow! Prayers Please!  (Read 7596 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Surgery For Me Tomorrow! Prayers Please!
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2011, 02:30:10 PM »

Good Grief JR !!!  I just found this thread.  Glad the rest of the crowd covered you with their prayers.  I'm in there now for a full and complete and quick recovery.  You'll do better w/o the gall bladder I can tell ya from experience.  But, might have to eat smaller portions of the lobstah & steak.  The hernia.....can't advise, 'cause I'm still nursing one from OCS in the '60's.  Prayers are on the way.  :2vrolijk_21: Spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2011, 03:43:03 PM »

John, really glad to hear you're feeling better, but I think you did the right thing deciding to wait!  DO NOT show this photo to your doctor! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :drink:

Keep resting up and hope to see you in a few weeks, buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

I thought I was the only one that had that picture saved. ;) He definitely doesn't need to show the DR. this one...

If he does the Dr. will never let him ride his bike again... either that or the Dr. will hurt himself laughing. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2011, 03:48:19 PM »

John, really glad to hear you're feeling better, but I think you did the right thing deciding to wait!  DO NOT show this photo to your doctor! :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3: :drink:

Keep resting up and hope to see you in a few weeks, buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! :D :D :D Man it's a good thing I feel the way I do today. When I saw that picture I busted a gut in laughter!!! Praise God with no pain! :2vrolijk_21: That is too funny! I remeber the look on my neighbors face when she walked up to me to ask me something and when I turned around she saw them hogtune speakers hangin on my head...I thought her teeth were going to fall out when her mouth went wide open... :huepfenlol2:

Thanks for the laugh today buddy! :2vrolijk_21:

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2011, 03:56:52 PM »

I thought I was the only one that had that picture saved. ;) He definitely doesn't need to show the DR. this one...

If he does the Dr. will never let him ride his bike again... either that or the Dr. will hurt himself laughing. :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

AhHahahahahahahaha!!! :D :D :D Gary, just last night I was going over my Nana incase I can make the MV trip and my sweet Debbie asked me if I was going to bring the helmet cam. I told her if I have room (being an older model it is not as compact as some of others). She told me I better adjust the settings if I do because the last time it looked like I was going to be filming the stars! Looks like she was right! :2vrolijk_21: Thanks for the laugh buddy!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2011, 04:04:09 PM »

Good Grief JR !!!  I just found this thread.  Glad the rest of the crowd covered you with their prayers.  I'm in there now for a full and complete and quick recovery.  You'll do better w/o the gall bladder I can tell ya from experience.  But, might have to eat smaller portions of the lobstah & steak.  The hernia.....can't advise, 'cause I'm still nursing one from OCS in the '60's.  Prayers are on the way.  :2vrolijk_21: Spyder

Spyd, I appreciate ya and love ya man! I been putting up with that ol gall bladder on/off for almost 10 years. Test showed it wasn't functioning and as soon as they removed it I immediately lost that dull ache under right rib cage and back. :2vrolijk_21: Hernia has been the tender area until today. I can now cough, sneeze, spit, yell, do what ever, and no pain down there. After seeing those pictures Brian and Gary posted, I'm glad it was today and not yesterday! :2vrolijk_21: Hope to see ya in MV! Love ya and God Bless Buddy!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2011, 04:06:42 PM »

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! :D :D :D Man it's a good thing I feel the way I do today. When I saw that picture I busted a gut in laughter!!! Praise God with no pain! :2vrolijk_21: That is too funny! I remeber the look on my neighbors face when she walked up to me to ask me something and when I turned around she saw them hogtune speakers hangin on my head...I thought her teeth were going to fall out when her mouth went wide open... :huepfenlol2:

You're welcome, I thought that would getcha! :huepfenlol2:  I saw the reference to mowing and that was the first image that popped into my head! :bananarock:

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2011, 04:44:59 PM »

Great to hear your up and good to go! Continued good health.

JW

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »

Well as always I am late to the "game" however I am pleased to read of the support and recovery of my friend!  Once again our Lord has answered the prayers of many and JR is on the road to recovery!  What an amazing GOD he is and JR is not too bad himself!

;)

Bless ya my friend.

:2vrolijk_21:

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2011, 06:28:04 AM »

This picture is etched into my memory.
Sorry to hear you were not well, but since I'm so late finding it I see you are already on the mend.
Congrats.
Thank you for all the wonderful belly chuckles and feel good conversations.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2011, 10:49:10 AM »

JR,

Glad you're better.  Ol' Hub's doing the R&R from knee surgery yesterday.  I feel much better, thank the Good Lord!  :2vrolijk_21: Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.195 seconds with 20 queries.