Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ahkmed the Arab  (Read 751 times)

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
Ahkmed the Arab
« on: June 10, 2006, 02:21:34 AM »

Ahkmed the Arab came to U.S.of A. from the Middle East, and he was only here a few months when he became very ill. He went to doctor after doctor, but none of them could help him.
Finally, he went to an Arab doctor who said: "Take dees bocket, go into de odder room, poop in de bocket,! pee on de poop, and den put your head down over de bocket and breathe in de fumes for ten minutes."
Ahkmed took the bucket, went into the other room, pooped in the bucket, peed on the poop, bent over and breathed in the fumes for ten minutes.
Coming back to the doctor he said, "It worked. I feel terrific!  What was wrong with me?"
The doctor said .... "You were homesick."
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Ahkmed the Arab
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 09:27:22 AM »

I should know better than to drink coffee when I read these things.....just had an Asner all over the laptop. LOL
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Ahkmed the Arab
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 04:14:39 PM »

Thats just peachy Ernie [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]nicely done.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 24 queries.