Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: First Post and First Cvo  (Read 2307 times)

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
First Post and First Cvo
« on: June 11, 2006, 04:41:45 PM »

First My Name is Wayne and I found this site after I located a Dealer in Connecticut that has at least one of each CVO model in stock. I sent them an Email on Staurday May 27 to as if they had any and on the following thursday I got a call from George Hancock asking me Which model and what color I wanted.

I was floored I've been asking the Dealers in Virginia since last fall if I could get one but I was not either on there favorite list or didn't look like I could afford one :).

SO I Talked with George and Al and I traded my 2001 95in. Ultra over the phone and my wife and I rode up on friday 6/9 422miles on the 01 unpacked at the Quailty Inn across the street from HD of Danbury and then rode it over to let Al & George to look it over.The whole deal took all of 10 minutes to close the rest of the time George took us around the shop and introduced us to everyone, I have bought a lot of stuff in my life and this was not my first harley but I tell you this. The people want to do business and treat you with respect better than any other place I have done busness.

We packed up on Saturday and hit the road on our New 2006 CVO Ultra autum haze and Vivid Black What great ride So the reason I post this information is if you have or know of anyone who is looking for a CVO and can not find one they have a Green one assembled on the floor as well as any other cvo model they may be interested in.

George 203-730-bike or http://www.hdofdanbury.com/

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: First Post and First Cvo
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 04:54:59 PM »

Wayne,
Welcome to the site, glad you found us. Congrats on the purchase of your new scooter, may you have many safe and enjoyable miles on it. Be aware of this site as it will be a wealth of information, and drain the wealth out of your wallet.

So you can be officially welcomed we'd love to see pictures of your new scooter....

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

I noticed you mentioned that you checked all of Va. for a dealer w/a CVO available. I'm from Va. also, what part are you from?

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 06:41:57 PM »

Wayne, congratulations on the new ride. I hope you have good luck with it and wish you many miles of enjoyment. Welcome to the sight, there is so much information, that I have found I often know things before my dealer, or can find an answer to my questions before the dealer can find an answer.  As you probably already know, there are many things that can be added to Harley's, but with so many people on here spotting the newest and greatest things to come along, you will probably notice an increase in spending once you start reading. Good luck and lets see some pictures!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 06:43:42 PM by just-us-6 »
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 07:36:01 PM »

Welcome Wayne,

This is a great site full of information and great people who are more than willing to help you spend your money any way they can.  "OCD" (obsessive chrome disorder) is the cure for the disease...or is it that the disease is the cure?  I've forgotten by now...either way, it's expensive.    Enjoy!

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 08:15:54 PM »

Wayne... welcome to the site! Great people here sharing the love of our CVOs and some people who don't have CVOs that love their rides and are great contributors as well. Hope you enjoy your new ride .... glad you hooked up with a decent dealer... there are still some out there.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 10:23:42 PM »

Welcome Wayne!

I hope you have many happy miles on your Haze and maybe we will meet sometime?
There are lots of Virginia folks on this site.

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »

Sorry it took me so long to get back here  [smiley=worthless.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 07:37:41 PM »

Hey Wayne,
                   Thanks for sharing your story. Starting out on your new H-D on such a positive note will only make everything you and wife do together on it that much sweeter. That's the way we'd all like to be treated when we spend $35 - $40,000. Thanks for the headsup on the dealership and welcome to the site.

Big B

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 07:41:25 PM »

Welcome and I sure love seeing all the new SEUC guys gettin' onboard.

Super to hear you found some good guys to deal with.  Got it just in time for the riding season too. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 09:58:28 AM »

A big Flarda Welcome to ya, Wayne!  Good info, good folks, good laughs. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Garz   [smiley=smoking.gif]
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 10:54:40 AM »

Wayne:
Welcome to the site.... beautiful machine... always nice to be treated right be the dealership... I have been very fortunate in my dealings also...  too bad its not that way for everyone!  

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »

Welcome VAZHOG, beautiful ride!
Ed

PS. GARZ, was that a Flarda welcome? Sounds like New England.
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 11:50:49 AM »

Welcome bro, glad you found us. Now we will do our best to help you spend your $$$$$ on OCD CHROME. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 12:29:47 PM »

The West Coast Welcomes you aboard. Lots of info to read here and many good people. Ride Safe.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

napalm

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 12:35:46 PM »

Welcome to the asphalt dude!  Where you from in Virginia?  I live in Keedysville, Maryland...not far from Sharpsburg.

You will love that new bike....I am leaving on a three dayer tomorrow and cannot wait to get into the saddle.

I had to buy my bike in Pittsburg....no one in the Maryland area had one and the Dealers in Virginia wanted 2,000 - 3,000 over retail for a bike.

I have been to the dealer in Conneticut where you bought your bkie...nice people.

Ride on...

Napalm
napalm
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 20 queries.