Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Gift from Harley  (Read 4630 times)

rrussow

• Junior CVO Member
Re: Gift from Harley
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 02:49:45 PM »

Just goes to show why HD is continually declining, will probably never learn.

whozathd

• 2019 CVO RoadGlide
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 04:19:16 PM »

Interesting..   I spoke to Customer Service at Harley to express my dissappointment that on the 2012 CVO Ultra they put on the Zumo 660 and not the 665 - told them it was very chintzy of them to not add the better product when it might of cost them $25 bucks to add while on the line.  I told C/Serv they should send me the 665 or allow me to swap out to the better unit for the price difference, they said - sorry charlie...  and this is my 5th gold key from them!!!  Sometimes they are a joke!
2019 CVO Road Glide with Kerker Slip on, can still hear the Radio!

charles05663

• 1K CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Petunia
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 07:14:48 PM »

Interesting..   I spoke to Customer Service at Harley to express my dissappointment that on the 2012 CVO Ultra they put on the Zumo 660 and not the 665 - told them it was very chintzy of them to not add the better product when it might of cost them $25 bucks to add while on the line.  I told C/Serv they should send me the 665 or allow me to swap out to the better unit for the price difference, they said - sorry charlie...  and this is my 5th gold key from them!!!  Sometimes they are a joke!

If they did that then they would lose the opportunity to sell you the upgrade.  I fully agree with you on this.   :oops: :nixweiss:
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Matthew 4:19

http://www.thefishermenministry.net/

Q:  What is the USA's number one export to China?
A:  Trash!  They loved our high quality trash. (not any longer).

Stolen technology and Jobs!

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 02:31:26 PM »

Not sure why you complained about the GPS, you knew it before you bought the bike???? Clearly states 660 in advertising. This time I understand the Motor Companies position.

Musher Mark

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 09:55:25 PM »

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 10:22:33 PM »

There're reasons you got the 660 vice the 665.  First, as someone said, that's what's advertised as coming with the bike, so you should have known that ahead of time; 2)  You would not get to enjoy much of the functionality of the 665, other than the Weather Radar function.  The Ultra already has XM installed, so that functionality is wasted and the NIM does not allow anything but the voice prompts from the Zumo through to the radio head, because you get the iPod.  So essentially, the MoCo made the right decision by putting the Zumo with the lesser whistles and bells on the Ultra.

:devil: 

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

SE-5

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2012, 09:21:00 AM »

They did not have to do anything, it would not touch their bottom line.  I think the cleaning products were a nice touch and I for one appreciate hearing "nice" stories every so often!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 24 queries.