Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Guy gets his car towed for expired tags... leaves his family on the street  (Read 2519 times)

2018_FLTRXSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Wait 6 months?... YES it was worth the wait!
    • HI

• CVO1: 2018_FLTRXSE, Gunship Grey, (Delivered July 28, 2018... after almost 9 )
    • CVO2: 2001_FLTRSEI, Grey/Black/Silver w/Hannigan Hack and a blast to ride.
    • CVO3: 2012_FLTRXSE, Maple/Black (Delivered 1/20/2012 - Traded 10/25/2017)

Here is an interesting one.... This guy.. Whose name is Andrew Chase, got his Scion XB Towed Saturday.... he claims it was towed for expired registration. He also said his two babies were in the car, and they were told to walk or catch the ...bus..... sounds like a GREAT sob story, right?

Here's the video:

Sounds like the Sheriffs were horrible, horrible people by towing this young mans car and leaving his baby momma and kids on the side of the road... until you read the back story.

1) He has been stopped and cited before.... as many as FIVE TIMES.
2) Expired registration (SINCE 2009)
3) Expired Safety Inspection
4) No Reconstructed vehicle permit This is a Honolulu County thing)
5) NO INSURANCE!!! (Really now... with your kids in the car.. no insurance? They must not mean much to you do they???) EDIT: The claim now is he has insurance but did not have the card in teh vehicle

Says he cant afford to pay for everything because he's been out of a job, etc. REALLY???? How about you sell off some of the add-on stuff so you can pay for insurance, reg, etc... ???

Here's the deal.... you want to cruise on the streets, but dont want to comply with the law... I hope the sheriffs took the plates off the car so you cant drive it until you take care of your stuff... until then, catch the damnned bus!

Then... on top of that... Another video surfaces... of the owner getting stupid with LEO asking them what would happen if he got in his car and drove off?

This was entertaining and has gone nuts here in the news... until everyone researched him and his history... (oops)

Lesson learned.. if you dont want people all up in your business, dont make your business public.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:57:06 AM by 2012_FLTRXSE »

No more Hawaii HOG Rally... ask HOG why...

SG Racer

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG2, Black Diamond/ Inferno Orange
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG, Cherry

What a bonehead. You never know the whole story.
D&D Fat Cat W/Ghost pipe
Custom leather seat
12" Yaffe Monkey Bagger Bars
SEPST
93Hp, 116Tq

lilcoot

• Elite CVO Member
  • Scaramoosh! Scaramoosh! Can you do the Fandango?

• CVO1: '13 FLTCUSE8

While I feel bad for the guy, I'm fed up with kids feeling they can ignore the rules of society, then blame someone else for their poor choices!   :soapbox:

My step son and his wife (in their 30s) often ask for loans to pay bills.  This doesn't bother me as much as the fact that they spend hundreds (thousands?) getting new tattoos, and taking their purebred dogs to the vet every time they get a sniffle.  Or putting new wheels on their car before the rent is paid.

OMG!  I've become my dad...

PASN YU

• Ride Hard
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2019 FLTRXSE Mako Shark

Yet even more evidence of the "entitled" society. "I have a drivers license so I should be able to drive whenever I want, whatever I want, and wherever I want". WRONG. Driving on a public road is a privilige not a right. Take the bus if you can't afford this privilege.
Trust, but verify.

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8

He's got at least 3 grand in the wheels on that POS. Probably don't have diapers for the babies. I see more and more young kids with babies and no sense of priorities. Sorry for his bad luck, not. ???

2018_FLTRXSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Wait 6 months?... YES it was worth the wait!
    • HI

• CVO1: 2018_FLTRXSE, Gunship Grey, (Delivered July 28, 2018... after almost 9 )
    • CVO2: 2001_FLTRSEI, Grey/Black/Silver w/Hannigan Hack and a blast to ride.
    • CVO3: 2012_FLTRXSE, Maple/Black (Delivered 1/20/2012 - Traded 10/25/2017)

This guy posted the original video on facebook, and it took off...

The Local Media caught it, and did a story:

http://www.khon2.com/mostpopular/story/UPDATE-State-responds-to-Facebook-video-posted-by/8snnZzw3fEGGJadaAUpVyg.cspx

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the readers comments...

Local radio station took it and ran with it... pretty much the same result:

http://www.island985.com/pages/kreyz.html?article=9885882

So many threads on FB its not even funny... everytime he or one of his friends try to repost it the posse is right there with the hammer.

So... I had fun for the day... I just thought I would share'

No more Hawaii HOG Rally... ask HOG why...

StevesCVO

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5

I guess the dumb a$$ didn't think the truth would come out.

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)

One truth is universal...it ain't the babies fault.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 24 queries.