Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Author Topic: Hey Ya'll  (Read 5780 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Hey Ya'll
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2006, 05:49:35 AM »

Yea, but "she" doesn't look at the site so "we" will be safe. ;)   [smiley=pumpkin.gif]

Well Fired00d, while the guys were in MV last year, a Mrs. Otis and a Fred's Mom came to the site to see what was a goin on.  So I'm not saying your Mrs. may start to look at your computer while you are gone, but it's been known to happen in the past.  

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2006, 05:53:24 AM »

Who...Moi, Mrs.We?   [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=wings.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_3.gif]  Why Ma'um...ahm both shocked an suuprized that ya'll would say such a thing about litt'l ol me....I'm just as harmless as a fly, an sweet as honey....

Yeah, I'd feel safe to bet that you are an instigator of kewl and  [smiley=nervous.gif] funny pranks, and not at all the innocent you are now trying to portray. [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=wings.gif]  Your lady will be with you in the valey, so she won't have to wait to see it on a computer, she will be right there watching you.  

And the date is getting closer and closer..........yaaaaa hoooooooo!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2006, 08:23:16 AM »

Yeah, I'd feel safe to bet that you are an instigator of kewl and  [smiley=nervous.gif] funny pranks, and not at all the innocent you are now trying to portray. [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=wings.gif]  Your lady will be with you in the valey, so she won't have to wait to see it on a computer, she will be right there watching you.  

And the date is getting closer and closer..........yaaaaa hoooooooo!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

;D ;D Not me, Mrs.We...I'm unduly influenced by others...they MAKE me do things.

Suzanne is also a member here, though she doesn't post much because she doesn't drive...but she laughs at all the stuff that goes on.  She is anxious to meet you and everyone else at MV and is looking forward to a good time with all.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

harleydiva

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2006, 09:36:10 AM »

Mrs. We,

Am looking forward to meeting you at MV!   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

I am really getting a kick out of how much fun TCnBham is having on this site.  We spend a lot of time reading, writing (him), and laughing most every night.   ;D ;D   [smiley=banana.gif]   [smiley=drink.gif]     ;D     [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

I don't drive (yet), but I sure enjoy sitting in my "throne".   :)   Being a passenger is lots of fun too.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Happy and Safe Trails,
Suzanne

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2006, 12:12:16 PM »

I'm unduly influenced by others...they MAKE me do things.

It's not nice to talk about Roger and 103 when they're not logged on.

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2006, 02:20:07 PM »

Look at where this thread started and look at where it's gone.  I love this site... ;D
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2006, 02:42:07 PM »

Mrs. We, [highlight]Am looking forward to meeting you at MV!  [/highlight] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  I am really getting a kick out of [highlight]how much fun TCnBham is having [/highlight]on this site.  We spend a lot of time reading, writing (him), and [highlight]laughing most every night[/highlight].   ;D ;D   [smiley=banana.gif]   [smiley=drink.gif]  ;D [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]    [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] I don't drive [highlight](yet), [/highlight]but I sure enjoy sitting in my "throne".   :)   Being a passenger is lots of fun too.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Happy and Safe Trails, Suzanne
Diva, I also look forward to meeting you in MV.  There just are not enough girls here, and sometimes these guys get a little wild.  
How much fun TCnBham is having? Are you kidding me?  He has me rolling in laughter. So the laughter we share.
I hear that Yet, loud and clear.  You just go ahead and enjoy your throne status - for now.  And if you ever get a hankering to be the master of your own bike, I know a few of the ladies who do visit here - a lot of them quieter than I - will be happy to be your CVO supporters.  

Is it almost here yet?  I am getting so excited.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2006, 03:34:55 PM »

::) Now who was that again, Don?  I think Brian just got some tire tracks on his back from being thrown under the bus   ;) ;)  And by a good buddy too...I would feel ashamed, if I were you, but probably one of the "other" Dons said that...one of the "other" voices...there are so many....make them stop...make them stop...my best friend has a license, so you just let me know when it all gets too confusing for you, bro.

We luuuuuv you, man...

TTS Mastertune

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2006, 03:52:01 PM »

I'm unduly influenced by others...they MAKE me do things.

Now we're relegated to being described as "others"?

Oh well, that's what I get for going to the CSNY concert last night and leaving at 2pm.

Damn, who pi$$ed in Neil Young's beer, he seems awfully bitter........actually had some folks walk out.  It was just like the 60's though........d00d or Don, what is that odd smell that was wafting through the crowd?  Geez, everybody was tee heeing like a bunch of school girls.....then came the question, you ever do any of that stuff?

Pretty funny really, well I need to go influence some folks around here so I can enjoy riding to Nelson and not worrying about the homestead.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:55:49 PM by Rjob749 »

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2006, 04:12:10 PM »

Now we're relegated to being described as "others"?

Oh well, that's what I get for going to the CSNY concert last night and leaving at 2pm.

Damn, who pi$$ed in Neil Young's beer, he seems awfully bitter........actually had some folks walk out.  It was just like the 60's though........d00d or Don, what is that odd smell that was wafting through the crowd?  Geez, everybody was tee heeing like a bunch of school girls.....then came the question, you ever do any of that stuff?

Pretty funny really, well I need to go influence some folks around here so I can enjoy riding to Nelson and not worrying about the homestead.

Somebody must have been burning some old ropes or something....reckon?  Personally, I wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about, Roger.....

TTS Mastertune

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2006, 04:16:34 PM »

Somebody must have been burning some old ropes or something....reckon?  Personally, I wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about, Roger.....

You're the one over in the corner giggling [smiley=hippy.gif] [smiley=smoking.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2006, 05:02:44 PM »

Damn, who pi$$ed in Neil Young's beer, he seems awfully bitter........

He's been that way for a LONG time now.  That's why I've always liked CSN better than CSNY for a live show.  You don't have to listen to Neil Young speak.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2006, 05:03:25 PM »

You're the one over in the corner giggling [smiley=hippy.gif] [smiley=smoking.gif]

PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG !

[size=8](it's Mrs. We's turn)[/size]
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 05:04:07 PM by twolanerider »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2006, 05:06:51 PM »

PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG !
[size=8](it's Mrs. We's turn)[/size]

[smiley=2vrolijk_20.gif]Yes sir, officer sir.....what do I do with this [smiley=banana.gif]

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2006, 10:01:40 PM »

Let me just say, for the record, both my husband and I have "Cosmic" top Secret Clearances, and are subject to the urinalysis that comes with that handle.  I don't know about bong, bogarting, roll your own etc.  Not in my current library of words that makes this wonderful world go round.

That's my story...............and boy, am I going to stick to it!  
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 10:02:23 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All

Page created in 0.275 seconds with 21 queries.