Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41

Author Topic: 2.5k CVO club  (Read 60469 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: 2.5k CVO club
« Reply #255 on: March 03, 2007, 10:46:09 AM »

Well, one more for now. There's not a cloud in the sky and close to 50. I'm getting ready to get some miles on today. I'm looking to start stretching her out. My buddy with the 103" FLHX is getting back from work soon. Knowing my friends, I better ride with one of them who's also breaking his in too! ;) Have a great day everyone! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Bagger

« Reply #256 on: March 03, 2007, 09:34:19 PM »

Aw Shucks, Thanks guys for noticing.  :vrolijk_19: And Jamey and I can't wait till it warms up a bit and we can indeed get back in the wind together.  I am actually not sure I have been on my bike in the month of February.  This will be the first year to not ride every month.  We are swamped with house chores at the moment, so it is not all weather related.  Our house is beginning to change colors - slowly. haa haa! 

Shows how attentive I am.  :)  Sorry so late, Candy, but congrats on 2.5K anyway.  Huge milestone.

Bagger

« Reply #257 on: March 03, 2007, 09:40:53 PM »

Well, Howie!  It's about time Brother.  I stayed up late last night............waiting, wondering..........when is he gonna do it?  Got up early this morning.  Still nothing.  Did some studying.  Nope, not yet.  Renea and I decide to go to Columbia.  So the remainder of the day was busy........checking in occasionally.  Now I see you've done it.......plus 10.  Congratulations on 2501.  You snuck it by me.  Always always always enjoying reading your stuff.  Keep on posting.  Hopefully Renea and I will have the honor of meeting you this summer.  Peace!

Henry

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #258 on: March 03, 2007, 10:58:16 PM »

Well, Howie!  It's about time Brother.  I stayed up late last night............waiting, wondering..........when is he gonna do it?  Got up early this morning.  Still nothing.  Did some studying.  Nope, not yet.  Renea and I decide to go to Columbia.  So the remainder of the day was busy........checking in occasionally.  Now I see you've done it.......plus 10.  Congratulations on 2501.  You snuck it by me.  Always always always enjoying reading your stuff.  Keep on posting.  Hopefully Renea and I will have the honor of meeting you this summer.  Peace!

Henry

Thanks Henry, I thought I'd get to see you guys in Hot Springs, but I didn't notice your name on the list. If not there, we'll get together somewhere one day, for sure! Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »

Congrat's Howie on another CVO Forum World Record setting posting session. You da Man....

Keep on Postin' Bro :2vrolijk_21: :drink:

Grover

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #260 on: March 03, 2007, 11:10:58 PM »

Howie,
          At first I thought you were gonna hit 2.5k with a bunch of three word and an emoticon posts, but after you settled in, you started posting funny, insightful and often useful stuff most of em at least 50 words (LOL sorry)  For that I thank you and offer up my wish that we meet before too much more time passes. Keep em comin

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2007, 11:21:28 PM »

Well, one more for now. There's not a cloud in the sky and close to 50. I'm getting ready to get some miles on today. I'm looking to start stretching her out. My buddy with the 103" FLHX is getting back from work soon. Knowing my friends, I better ride with one of them who's also breaking his in too! ;) Have a great day everyone! Hoist! 8)

Howie,
Congrats on the 2.5K milestone...always a joy reading your posts.  Will be great to meet you in York in April. Keep 'em coming.
Cheers  :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #262 on: March 03, 2007, 11:29:40 PM »

Way to go Howie!!!! :drink: :huepfenjump3: :2vrolijk_21:

It has been a pleasure to see you reach this milestone so fast! I have enjoyed reading your posts and getting to know who you are! It will be a joy when we well someday meet! Until then, ride safe and keep er coming bro! God Bless!

JR :bananarock:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #263 on: March 04, 2007, 12:35:53 AM »

Howie,
          At first I thought you were gonna hit 2.5k with a bunch of three word and an emoticon posts, but after you settled in, you started posting funny, insightful and often useful stuff most of em at least 50 words (LOL sorry)  For that I thank you and offer up my wish that we meet before too much more time passes. Keep em comin

B B

Thanks to you all. I love spending my free time here talking motorcycles and life. I hope you read my 2500th (in "Some New Mods", Rep.214), as that speaks from my heart. I hope to meet as many of all of you that I've grown to get to know and like so much in such ashort time. I wish all of my CVO family of bikers nothing but tailwinds and sunsets and many, many more years in the wind. I consider all of you my brothers and sisters, and hope to continue getting to know you better. Hoist! 8)

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #264 on: March 04, 2007, 12:56:38 AM »

Way to go Howie!! congrats on the 2.5K :2vrolijk_21:
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #265 on: March 04, 2007, 02:02:01 AM »

Howie, congrats on your 2500 post. Though you may have received a lot of help and info here you have also helped others such as myself. Thanks again for everything and hope you enjoyed your ride today as I know the wait has been killing you. jj

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #266 on: March 04, 2007, 04:10:10 AM »

Congrats on the big 2500. That sure is some dedication Howie.

Can you give us a breakdown on how many man hours you have put in and how many words you have posted !  :P Ha-ha.

Your questions and answers have given me loads of ideas for the arrival of my new CACO SERK and have saved me a lot of personal trawling for items that I need.

Keep the faith and remember - Shiny side up & knees in da breeze.

Cheers,

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #267 on: March 04, 2007, 04:36:59 AM »

:bananarock: :huepfenjump3:  Howie,  a Great Big Welcome to the Most Chatty Club.   :D  It really has been fun watching you get to here.  Love the opportunity to share in your excitement awaiting your great CVO bike and the love of the sport we share.  It is great to meet someone who is passionate about this sport.  I will love to meet you someday.   :huepfenjump3: :bananarock:

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #268 on: March 04, 2007, 08:50:18 AM »

Howie your 2500th post about sums it up for alot of us. I enjoy reading most of your posts( I don't have the time to find and read them all  ;) ) It was a pleasure meeting you in NYC and plan on hooking up with you this riding season. Be good Bro.    Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #269 on: March 04, 2007, 11:16:25 AM »

Congratulations Howie!!  I have enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to more!! :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.