Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Soft bags for CVO Screemin' Eagle Fatboy with 200  (Read 7441 times)

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
Re: Soft bags for CVO Screemin' Eagle Fatboy with
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2006, 06:58:41 PM »

I noticed a couple of bikes in here with the headlight nacelle kit, gives it the look of a road king.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 06:59:17 PM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
Re: Soft bags for CVO Screemin' Eagle Fatboy with 200
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2007, 10:19:05 PM »

OH BOY, OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I just got my new BOSS BAGS

Toes in the water, ass in the sand

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2007, 12:14:09 AM »

OH BOY, OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy I just got my new BOSS BAGS

Hey Eagle, I had been looking at the Boss Bags on line for a week or so but I have never actually seen one.  I have an 07 SERK which has the small useless bags and have been trying to decide whether to get hard bags or order a set of larger leather ones.  I would assume from your post that you are happy with them. Any  comments or tips about the bags? Quality? Service? They look great on your bike but your slide show was going so fast I couldn't get a good look at them.  ;D Which size did you order and do you know the actual measurements of them? Good luck and tia, jj

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2007, 12:49:36 AM »

Hey Eagle, I had been looking at the Boss Bags on line for a week or so but I have never actually seen one.  I have an 07 SERK which has the small useless bags and have been trying to decide whether to get hard bags or order a set of larger leather ones.  I would assume from your post that you are happy with them. Any  comments or tips about the bags? Quality? Service? They look great on your bike but your slide show was going so fast I couldn't get a good look at them.  ;D Which size did you order and do you know the actual measurements of them? Good luck and tia, jj

twojay, yes, very happy withe bags and the mounting system, they are on and off in 5 sec. flat, locks included, very nice fit and finish, just top notch bags in every respect, and super simple to install, "even a caveman could do it"  ??? ;D  and as for most well designed products their price is not for the weak of heart, but I believe they are worth 100 times their weigh in beer, and as a matter of fact their bag numbering system is based on how many cans of beer they can hold, so I got the "36"S1 which can hold 36 cans EACH!!!!!
that should get me through the night Aye ;)  :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: oh and you were right the pics were cruzin by pretty quick so I slowed down a bit.

Good Luck
Eagle1

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2007, 01:13:03 AM »

twojay, yes, very happy withe bags and the mounting system, they are on and off in 5 sec. flat, locks included, very nice fit and finish, just top notch bags in every respect, and super simple to install, "even a caveman could do it"  ??? ;D  and as for most well designed products their price is not for the weak of heart, but I believe they are worth 100 times their weigh in beer, and as a matter of fact their bag numbering system is based on how many cans of beer they can hold, so I got the "36"S1 which can hold 36 cans EACH!!!!!
that should get me through the night Aye ;)  :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: oh and you were right the pics were cruzin by pretty quick so I slowed down a bit.

Good Luck
Eagle1

Eagle1, Thanks for the info on the quality of the bags. As I have a serk, I won't be able to use their mounting system but their web site states they now make bags for touring bikes. They do not have any pics posted of the inner side of bag which would require an inset for our shocks but guess they know that.  I was aware they measured their bags based on the cans they hold which is why I was asking about actual measurements. If you don't know, no problem because I need to call them anyway. Is that 36 cans with or without ice?? Have fun emptying your bags and thanks again, JJ.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2007, 01:59:42 PM »

Eagle1, Thanks for the info on the quality of the bags. As I have a serk, I won't be able to use their mounting system but their web site states they now make bags for touring bikes. They do not have any pics posted of the inner side of bag which would require an inset for our shocks but guess they know that.  I was aware they measured their bags based on the cans they hold which is why I was asking about actual measurements. If you don't know, no problem because I need to call them anyway. Is that 36 cans with or without ice?? Have fun emptying your bags and thanks again, JJ.

twojay,

Your right they don't give dimensions for the Double Nickel #55 Bags, but they do hold 55 Beers EACH,  :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: just give em a call they'll set you up  :2vrolijk_21:

Good Luck

EAGLE1
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.296 seconds with 21 queries.