Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I been reading ALOT, and have a few quick questions.  (Read 827 times)

T-Rex13

I been reading ALOT, and have a few quick questions.
« on: July 02, 2012, 12:05:01 AM »

First is while in fifth gear around 2700 RPM there is  more of a lug for lack of a better description.  The bike is definitely powered just lugs/vibrates at that point so I trend to up-shift and it goes away.
I'll be doing a number of upgrades this year so any information would be appreciated.suggestions.

Second, I am looking at installing some of BR Custom Bars - Sweeping Ape Killers Bent.  Along with that I wanted to hide everything if possible, so has anyone seen the hydraulic clutch and brake lines run internally?

Third anyone heard the V&H Big Radius 2-into-2 on a 110?  Currently my a couple of the guys I ride with get after me, if they are behind me when I am cracking on the throttle and I only have the Rinehart 3.5 slip ons.

Any feedback would be appreciated, I am doing a lot of reading here and I appreciate all the information, however you all are evil I say I was very happy for the most part not putting to much extra money into scooter when I got it.  Now I can not help but try to figure out what to do.

Page created in 0.292 seconds with 20 queries.