Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Purina Dog Food  (Read 642 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Purina Dog Food
« on: August 17, 2006, 11:14:39 AM »

I used to have a Labrador retriever and was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart, waiting in the check-out line.  The woman behind me saw the 30 pound bag in my cart and asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her no. I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time. But, I had lost 75 pounds once before, and felt I needed to shed some 20 pounds I seemed to have gained again. Last time, however, I did awaken in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is you drink at least eight 12oz. glasses of water a day and just load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry, as the food is nutritionally complete. So, I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, especially a tall heavy man behind her.

Horrified, she asked the cause of my hospital stay or if I'd been poisoned.  I told her no; I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

The tall guy, standing behind the fat guy, nearly had to stagger out of the store, oxygen-depleted from laughter.  The lady who had asked me if I had a dog, just stood and glared at me, never smiling, until I paid the bill and left. But I saw a lot of happy people in the line behind me and a lot of smiles. I guess it was a good day!

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
Re: Purina Dog Food
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 03:50:50 PM »

;D  and  ;D ;D  
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: Purina Dog Food
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 10:01:15 PM »

funny...

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 24 queries.