Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Fullsac Tuner  (Read 7303 times)

SteveFLHTK

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2013 Tri Glide

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUTG
Re: Fullsac Tuner
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 11:37:29 AM »

Hey Steve, have you by any chance tested with a Mac running Windows on Parallels?  When I upgraded to Mac I kept a PC just for my Mastertune software....once i installed W7, I was able to get the Mastertune software working perfectly.  Wondering if there's gonna be any issue with the new software?

Grey Ghost

• Full CVO Member
  • Fullsac "C" x-pipe, 2" baffles, TTS, Monotubes

• CVO1: 2003 Dyna Wide Glide (non CVO)
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 12:07:20 PM »

Great news Steve!!!   I am starting to feel like a little kid in the week before Christmas. I can't wait for that call from Alice at Fullsac to tellme the TTS is on the way.

The Fullsac x pipe and baffles have been almost patiently sitting on my workbench since June.

Grey Ghost
Someone once said that the key to happiness is a bad memory. For the life of me, I can't remember who said it!!

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 10:34:13 AM »

Just an update to let you all know where we are at. Beta testing is looking to complete very soon. If I was to guess I would say within the next week. All the 2001 - 2011 bikes have been put to bed and the final testing on 2012-2013 is being tested now. To date we have tested with over 200 bikes so our Beta dealers and ourselves are pretty happy with how it's all working. The new CAN equipped bikes really allow the new electronics to shine. Collecting data for Vtune runs over twice as fast as before. The old data collection rate was ~4 frames per second on J1850 bikes and the new CAN bikes are running right at 20 frames per second! That right 20 frames per second of real data with NO BS repeating of old data being collected. In the new CAN based calibrations we have added a few more user adjustable controls. These new features will be rolled back into the earlier calibrations once the new product is shipping.

So the new ones when they ship will be ready for the 2013 CVO bikes?  That sounds like great news.  Maybe they I will have one by the time my 13 get delivered.  8)
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

gamb

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2012, 09:03:25 AM »

i have a tts that i purchased from steve @fullsac.used it and kit supplied by steve on my 2009cvorg. 54hs,.030 head gasket,gasket kit,cores.very satisfied!purchased same kit from steve for 2012 trike plus pipe. sent my tts to add a second bike. did all my moddes on trike,very pleased. connected tts to trike,went to save ecm getting message on right side. i have vin. infor. but last block is :lock stat and it reads 2 slots,vehicle not matched ,quitting
i have been on every forum for a week trying to get help. many tried and i appreciate the help. steve was not available accoring to alice. this is not steve's problem.called master tune in CA. for 4 days nothing but a recording! trike has been sitting for a week. i suppose i will purchase a unit from jamie. he always had GREAT SUPPORT.i like the tts but the supplier SUCKS.jamie does not offer the tts any more,wonder why?

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 09:55:51 AM »

i have a tts that i purchased from steve @fullsac.used it and kit supplied by steve on my 2009cvorg. 54hs,.030 head gasket,gasket kit,cores.very satisfied!purchased same kit from steve for 2012 trike plus pipe. sent my tts to add a second bike. did all my moddes on trike,very pleased. connected tts to trike,went to save ecm getting message on right side. i have vin. infor. but last block is :lock stat and it reads 2 slots,vehicle not matched ,quitting
i have been on every forum for a week trying to get help. many tried and i appreciate the help. steve was not available accoring to alice. this is not steve's problem.called master tune in CA. for 4 days nothing but a recording! trike has been sitting for a week. i suppose i will purchase a unit from jamie. he always had GREAT SUPPORT.i like the tts but the supplier SUCKS.jamie does not offer the tts any more,wonder why?

You can contact TTS at:

T.T.S. Inc.
Phone:  310-669-8101
Fax:  310-669-8130

Sorry you are having problems connecting to get the help you seek.
Most shops are closed for the Labor Day holiday including Fullsac.
Steve C @ TTS has been very helpful on the forums along with Steve G @ Fullsac, but forum time is not their main business.
IMHO, you can use whatever you like, I have used the TTS product on many bikes here, personal and friends. Have not had to do anything other than the initial tuning.
Got an '09 still running fine after the first download. Bike has over 70k miles on that TTS map and the bike just runs awesome!
IME, customer support has been fine from BOTH Steves.
 8)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:57:32 AM by HOGMIKE »
HOGMIKE

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 09:57:05 AM »

FWIW:
I think Steve G will be back to work Tues PM.
Don't know about Steve C. Long vacation weekend maybe??
LOL
HOGMIKE

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2012, 06:48:36 PM »

Sorry your having an issue but we are closed for the holiday and can help you on Tuesday. IF you leave a message if you get the machine we do return all calls. It's been very busy the last week with getting the new unit finished up and people needing help.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2012, 01:27:04 PM »

Well we got a message from you for the FIRST TIME this morning (9/4/12) and I returned your call within 5 minutes but no answer on your end! So I also get a PM from you here and I returned that. Now I get copies of emails from you that you have been sending to people but NOT ONE was address to TTS. So I fail to see how TTS has done something wrong here, let alone deserve the comments you have made about us. As I said in my return email if your having a problem you can return the product and we will check it out but you are the reason things did not get resolved sooner as you did not contact us at TTS. Now you threaten us!

Sorry about venting here but some people try and twist things around and I felt everyone need to know when we are contacted we do respond and try and help people out.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 01:54:31 PM by Steve Cole »

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 06:53:28 PM »

Well we got a message from you for the FIRST TIME this morning (9/4/12) and I returned your call within 5 minutes but no answer on your end! So I also get a PM from you here and I returned that. Now I get copies of emails from you that you have been sending to people but NOT ONE was address to TTS. So I fail to see how TTS has done something wrong here, let alone deserve the comments you have made about us. As I said in my return email if your having a problem you can return the product and we will check it out but you are the reason things did not get resolved sooner as you did not contact us at TTS. Now you threaten us!

Sorry about venting here but some people try and twist things around and I felt everyone need to know when we are contacted we do respond and try and help people out.

Steve:

I am sure I speak for many, many members here when I say you don't ever have to defend your professionalism or integrity.

Best wishes

Jerry

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »

Steve:

I am sure I speak for many, many members here when I say you don't ever have to defend your professionalism or integrity.

Best wishes

Jerry

Thanks, I just do not want to leave people hanging but sometimes it is not within our control to do anything about it. In this case the customer went to everyone but us then tried to blame us for his issues. We've offered to test the unit and repair or replace it if necessary and he turned us down and then threatened us about it. Sometimes you just cannot help.

gamb

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2012, 09:29:30 AM »

if you are so great and always right then why did jamie at fuelmotousa stop using your tts? a man is no better than his word. i called 10 or more times same recording.why would i try to get help on forums? why because i could not get in touch with you!!

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2012, 12:29:54 PM »

Not always right nor am I great but I do own up for our mistakes and take care of people when given the chance. As for Jamie and FuelMoto, let's just say there is a much larger story than needs to be discussed here but it had nothing to do with the quality or support of our products.

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2012, 01:34:46 PM »

if you are so great and always right then why did jamie at fuelmotousa stop using your tts? a man is no better than his word. i called 10 or more times same recording.why would i try to get help on forums? why because i could not get in touch with you!!

William

On Labor day weekend, its normal for businesses to close early. Lots of people travel to see family and friends. I left at 6am Friday morning in my RV and drove
200 miles to be in the middle of the forest camping with friends where I knew not one single person could get a hold of me. No internet, no cell service,
it was a bitchen feeling just hanging out with friends with zero interuptions from any form of electronic technology. The fun ended at 5 AM Tuesday morning as
I was staring at over 75 emails. I answered yours at 7:30 AM. I'm sorry I could not assist with your TTS situation. When it comes to a locked Slot and
"ECM access denied", I have to refer you to the Mastertune creator, Steve Cole. Something tells me Steve was most likely one hill over from me all
weekend doing the same thing as most other people on a holiday weekend. Right now you need help with your TTS and he's the only person who
can provide it. You may want to re think your next post. Being disrespectful in this community will be like shoveling dirt on your own head.

Steve George
Fullsac Performance
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

mark

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2012, 01:56:12 PM »

Steve:

Best wishes

Jerry

x2...From a satisfied Fullsac/TTS customer.

SteveFLHTK

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2013 Tri Glide

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUTG
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2012, 02:07:37 PM »

My mother always said, you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. 

I can certainly understand the OP's level of frustration.  However, since this was all taking place over a holiday time frame, you'd think he'd have at least a bit of understanding about people wanting to spend time away from work. 

I would like to 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) the excellent customer support by both Steve's, Fullsac and Mastertune.  I am a big proponent on both of your products and recommend them all the time.  It's been my experience that both companies go way out of their way yo accommodate issues that people have all the time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 20 queries.