Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: jackpot 2/1 exhaust  (Read 3772 times)

workingdan

• Full CVO Member
jackpot 2/1 exhaust
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:38:15 AM »

I just picked up my 2013 SEULTRA and was looking to change the exhaust. Has anyone ran the jackpot 2 into 1 exhaust yet? I love the sound and performance from a 2 into 1. How load is it? Do you like it? 
2018 SE ultra limited anniversary #460 V&H MK45 slip ons

Sold 2015 SE Road Glide Ultra. V&H power duals, V&H monster square mufflers. FP3 tuner

SOLD 2013 SE ultra. Fuel moto 2/1/2 head pipe, Pro touring mufflers, woods T222 cams, vision tuner.

SOLD 2007 SE ultra. full sac true duals with 2" baffels. big mouth air cleaner. Tman performance Stage 4 Thumper Series 110 " Kit. Tman 625 cam. SE race tuner. ultra style hard tour pak

SOLD 2005 SE FatBoy. Stage 1 AC, Thunderheader

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: jackpot 2/1 exhaust
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 01:41:29 PM »

Depending on why you want the pipe sound / look or performance you may want to look at this recent dyno done

http://harleytechtalk.org/htt/index.php/topic,55359.msg583820.html#msg583820

Here is the sheet comparing the jackpot and the dragula pipe.    Might also consider throwing Fullsac's pipe in there.    Good luck with your build.

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

North Star

• CANADA- Love it or Leave it
  • 1K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide- Orange/Black
    • CVO2: 2015 Ducati Monter 821- Star White
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:36:05 PM »

Ok, so which is the Dragula? I'm guessing the better curves in red.

If I ever go to a 2-1, it will definitely be Dragos Dragula or S/C/S.
2009 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide- Electric Orange/Vivid Black
GMR 113", GMR 600 cams, Fullac DX & Kuryakyn Crushers, SE Heavy Breather, tuned by "Dyno Dave" Stoddart
Jagg 10 row fan assisted oil cooler
Axeo Legends/Ohlins 3-3/True Track front and rear
C&C Fastback seat w/orange flame stitching & a Le Pera Maverick
PYO Monkey Bars- 10"
Freedom Shields 12" light grey
Hawg Wired "six pack"amp/speakers, Iron Cross ipod interface
HD Daymaker headlights
Detachable King Tour Pak in Electric Orange

cherryseeg2

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
  • J&B Performance Cycles
    • TN

• CVO1: 2003 Deuce traded for CVO 2
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:32:01 AM »

Depending on why you want the pipe sound / look or performance you may want to look at this recent dyno done

http://harleytechtalk.org/htt/index.php/topic,55359.msg583820.html#msg583820

Here is the sheet comparing the jackpot and the dragula pipe.    Might also consider throwing Fullsac's pipe in there.    Good luck with your build.

Harry that's not hardly a far comparison.  That's between 2/1/2 and a 2/1.  I'm not saying that the either one is better just want to make sure to OP knows the difference.
2005 SEEG2 J&B Performance 120 -163/144

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »

Your right, I missed the extra two on the 2 1 2 on the comparison.  it is an unfair comparison.   My bad sorry
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Candy Cobalt/Starlight Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 SESG Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 04:17:40 PM »

I have the Dragula 2 into 1 on mine. I really love the sound from 2000-3000 rpm. The rest of the rpm range is just cool as heck! Idle sounds nice like a Harley ought to.
The performance gains were considerable from stock using my seat of the pants dyno. When the weather gets down to 60's I'll have it dyno'd again to compare to my stock run.
I'm using a Power Vision tuner and their Autotune wide band O2 sensor module.
Jamie at FuelMoto was helpful on the tuner and Frank at Dragula had the exhaust in stock when I needed it.
Using the AutoTune Module and doing data runs and adjustments was really easy.
What I really like about the Power Vision is the monitoring you can do of almost everything the ECM is looking at.
Engine temp, fuel economy, Lambda, and a whole slue of other elements.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity!

Dragula 2 into 1, S&S 640 EZ start cams pistons (10.8 compression) flywheel and Timken bearing, Vee Twin Racing Stage IV ported heads, K&N air cleaner, Power Vision with WBO2 auto tuner, king tour pak, solo & two up mounts, pass. floor boards, Headwinds spot/turn signal lights, zumo 660 GPS, ssaddlebag guard & pouches, Progress Suspension cartridg

cherryseeg2

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
  • J&B Performance Cycles
    • TN

• CVO1: 2003 Deuce traded for CVO 2
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 09:20:23 AM »

I have the Dragula 2 into 1 on mine. I really love the sound from 2000-3000 rpm. The rest of the rpm range is just cool as heck! Idle sounds nice like a Harley ought to.
The performance gains were considerable from stock using my seat of the pants dyno. When the weather gets down to 60's I'll have it dyno'd again to compare to my stock run.
I'm using a Power Vision tuner and their Autotune wide band O2 sensor module.
Jamie at FuelMoto was helpful on the tuner and Frank at Dragula had the exhaust in stock when I needed it.
Using the AutoTune Module and doing data runs and adjustments was really easy.
What I really like about the Power Vision is the monitoring you can do of almost everything the ECM is looking at.
Engine temp, fuel economy, Lambda, and a whole slue of other elements.
Which baffle did you get?
2005 SEEG2 J&B Performance 120 -163/144

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Candy Cobalt/Starlight Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 SESG Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »

I got the 2.55 exhaust baffle. I don't expect to go over 145hp (ever). I figured it would be the best coverage from the low end to the high end of horse power to ever come out of this bike.
And to at least try to make it not obnoxious for a daily rider. I make enough noise with it when I'm twisting her up riding 'normal for me'.
I used to think the missing left muffler would bother me but it doesn't. I used the money for the cost of a ghost pipe to purchase the Autotune wide band O2 sensor module from FuelMoto. That way I wouldn't have to pay for any tuning on a dyno.
I expect to put cams in and the SE 10.5 pistons in a couple of months. I haven't decided on the cam yet. Either the SE 259 like North Georgia Hog's or the Woods 777. We'll see what I do when the time comes to pay.
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity!

Dragula 2 into 1, S&S 640 EZ start cams pistons (10.8 compression) flywheel and Timken bearing, Vee Twin Racing Stage IV ported heads, K&N air cleaner, Power Vision with WBO2 auto tuner, king tour pak, solo & two up mounts, pass. floor boards, Headwinds spot/turn signal lights, zumo 660 GPS, ssaddlebag guard & pouches, Progress Suspension cartridg

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 20 queries.