Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: An E-mail Well Worth Reading!  (Read 3648 times)

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
Re: An E-mail Well Worth Reading!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2006, 09:25:39 AM »

Like you said, they are not rational.

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2006, 09:39:52 AM »

2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2006, 10:06:22 AM »

Or if they FEAR defeat - like in the Cold War......2 problems with this however,

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2006, 10:49:26 AM »

Good point Ultra...but who's going to explain that to "cut n' run" Kennedy, Kerry, Reid and Billary?

They gotta know.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 10:49:55 AM by ultrafxr »

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 12:01:17 AM »

Ultrafxr

What are you going to do? Nuke the Middle East? The Asia? Lots of Muslims in Britain.....how about we just flatten London?

It's this damn cowboy mentality that cracks me up. Keep quoting Scharzenegger in Terminator thats good stuff. While you are at it why don't you quote Darth Vader and destroy the universe with your freakin ray gun.

Where are you going to go to find the right guys? Since someone quoted 70% of muslims want to destroy us why not kill em all and let God figure it out?

And we wonder why these crazy bastards hate us.
02 FLHRSEI Purple
88 Signature Edition Carrera
07 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
04 4 Slide Holiday Rambler Navigator
04 Black 1500 4wd Silverado
02 Grady White Gulfstream 232
Lots o' toys but no time to play

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 12:37:21 PM »

Two bikers get in a fight and beat the piss out of eachother but nobody wins. Three things can happen. 1. They can sit down have a beer and say to eachother man you are a tough bastard...good job or 2. They keep beatin stabbing and shooting eachother every time they see eachother. 3. They go out to their trucks and get their pistols and shoot eachother dead in the parking lot. Nobody wins.

Make no mistake about it. These crazy bastards are going to kill all of us unless we figure it out. Taking it to them in their own backyard is not figuring it out. Being delusional enough to think that because we are fighting them over there means we are not fighting them over here is absolute lunacy. The president quoted an army general today and said if we leave Iraq they will follow us. News flash guys...they are already here! and they are all over the planet. There are more than a billion Muslims on the planet. Conservatively that means there are more than 700,000,000 who want us dead if the often quoted 70% rule applies.

Cowboy up until we are all dead or try to figure it out. Its our choice and their choice.

NOBODY WINS!
02 FLHRSEI Purple

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 12:43:58 PM »

Ceej,

You say we have to strike them hard, very hard.

OK, I'll buy that. So we get in a room and sit down and say we are going to "strike very hard". So now what?

What do you do? Who do you strike? Where do you start? What weapons do you bring out? OK so then you strike....then what?

Sit back and say we showed them bastards. Now we have world peace. Every crazy muslim has stopped believing the can defeat us and has put down thier weapons and ideology.

Whatever you are smoking please send me a pound of it.
02 FLHRSEI Purple

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 12:53:22 PM »

Ceej,

Whatever you are smoking please send me [highlight]a pound [/highlight]of it.
a tad 'greedy' aren't we?  Best not introduce that amt. of mind-altering substances into a very ideological and stimulating conversation......it would kill the 'edge'.  ::) har!  [smiley=drink.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 06:34:23 PM »

Ultrafxr

[highlight]Since someone quoted 70% of muslims want to destroy us why not kill em all and let God figure it out?[/highlight]

Hmmmmm...I think that probably asks and answers the question....

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 06:42:46 PM »

Ultrafxr

What are you going to do? Nuke the Middle East? The Asia? Lots of Muslims in Britain.....how about we just flatten London?

It's this damn cowboy mentality that cracks me up. Keep quoting Scharzenegger in Terminator thats good stuff. While you are at it why don't you quote Darth Vader and destroy the universe with your freakin ray gun.

Where are you going to go to find the right guys? Since someone quoted 70% of muslims want to destroy us why not kill em all and let God figure it out?

And we wonder why these crazy bastards hate us.

Another arm chair QB that doesn't know a thing about the world we live in. We NEED to be in Iraq to protect our way of life and the lives of your grand children if you have any!

We could not stay in Saudi anymore that's why the terriost hit them because they we help them and were keeping a base so we left and went to cutter to base the invasion to take Iraq and make them free so we can keep a base there (long after) the troops leave just like Japan & Germany after WW2. If the Terriost get the Iraq oil fields they will control all the western money and anyone else money that uses oil and they will head over here and shove atomic bomb UP your Western A$$ if YOU (Bud) and the other uniformed persons have your way!

I predict that if in 08 a Democrat wins the Whitehouse on a Platform of Bring our troop

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 07:37:42 PM »

Another arm chair QB that doesn't know a thing about the world we live in. We NEED to be in Iraq to protect our way of life and the lives of your grand children if you have any!

We could not stay in Saudi anymore that's why the terriost hit them because they we help them and were keeping a base so we left and went to cutter to base the invasion to take Iraq and make them free so we can keep a base there (long after) the troops leave just like Japan & Germany after WW2. If the Terriost get the Iraq oil fields they will control all the western money and anyone else money that uses oil and they will head over here and shove atomic bomb UP your Western A$$ if YOU (Bud) and the other [highlight]uniformed[/highlight] persons have your way!

I predict that if in 08 a Democrat wins the Whitehouse on a Platform of Bring our troop
If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2006, 08:18:58 PM »

Another arm chair QB that doesn't know a thing about the world we live in.

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2006, 08:24:28 PM »

Er - Yes - I think that should be uninformed - shouldn't it?

Interesting proposal though - who actually speaks to every Muslim to establish what their views are?

This whole "tarring everyone with the same brush" is exactly what makes people who are different from us dislike us.

Whatever happened to tolerance?

I'm pretty sure [highlight]most folks just want the same as we do - freedom to follow our own beliefs and lifestyle[/highlight].

If we can demonstrate to people, who have different belief systems, that we accept their right to have their views (assuming they accept our right to have ours of course) we might just be able to encourage them to name and shame the relatively small percentage of trouble makers who seem to be responsible for the majority of the trouble.

This is not new - the Brit government has used this tactic to reduce to virtually zero the "Troubles" in Northern Ireland. By accommodating the IRA they (the IRA) were left with nothing to complain about and had to negotiate
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 08:25:08 PM by MJZ »

UltraPolecat

• Elite CVO Member
  • Good Bye Milk Dud! Hello Black Beauty!

• CVO1: 06 SEUC Black Candy Crimson
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2006, 07:18:52 AM »

I think both UK Dave and MJZ could both be right...or wrong.  Could these people have hate down so deep that no outcome is acceptable other than our complete elimination?

I see the people chanting on tv, but are they really the majority?  Seems hard to imagine 70% of any group could agree on anything.  Sure doesn't happen often here.

If it is true, we have no choice but to be agressive.  The improvement in the IRA situation is a good lesson but the players may be so different the solution is not viable.

Nobody likes to see the death and destruction being caused.  The problem is clear, but the solution is really not, despite what our opinions may be.  I want it to stop too,  but I am not willing to sacrifice my country to see it.

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2006, 11:31:15 PM »

OK......are we done now? Lets get back to talking about bikes, riding and all the other cool chit we do to forget about what a screwed up world we live in.

This has been fun. I hope all participants and lurkers have enjoyed this thread.

All names have been changed to protect the innocent. Any similarities to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Peace....Love......Over and out!
02 FLHRSEI Purple
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 24 queries.