Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Taylor Swift a Huge Slut?  (Read 6410 times)

sloride

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
Re: Taylor Swift a Huge Slut?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 01:33:34 PM »

After raising two girls as a single parent, anyone making judgement calls about a young womans personal life without the "real" facts is just adding fuel to a fire that may or may not be the real deal. Real or not, celebrity or not it's called a "personal" life for a reason.
2013 RGC CVO (Bevo)
2013 RGC (Da Reaper)

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 08:23:58 PM »

You give up most of the "personal" side when you are 22yrs old and make 60 mill a year. Sorry, but you gotta pay one way or the other. Kennedy don't stand a long term chance w/her, shes got her own money!!!   By the way.....Taylor, if you're reading this PM me!!!!!!
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 10:14:34 PM »

You give up most of the "personal" side when you are 22yrs old and make 60 mill a year. Sorry, but you gotta pay one way or the other. Kennedy don't stand a long term chance w/her, shes got her own money!!!   By the way.....Taylor, if you're reading this PM me!!!!!!

Read a wire story today that she and the 18 year old Kennedy boy were no longer a couple.  Man, if only she had daddy issues and liked old bald fat guys with a cool old Road Glide for two up riding....

By the way, to speak to something that really would matter to her, I bought her new CD today.  The kid wanted it.  So.. well... what could I do? 

And, as usual, I like it too.  Already humming one of the songs that won't crawl out of my head yet.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 10:20:59 PM »

Read a wire story today that she and the 18 year old Kennedy boy were no longer a couple.  Man, if only she had daddy issues and liked old bald fat guys with a cool old Road Glide for two up riding....

By the way, to speak to something that really would matter to her, I bought her new CD today.  The kid wanted it.  So.. well... what could I do? 

And, as usual, I like it too.  Already humming one of the songs that won't crawl out of my head yet.

Lemme guess ..... "We-eeeeee are never, ever, ever getting back together!" :P

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 10:26:33 PM »

Honestly have no idea what the damned words are.  It's just the tune that is stuck up there bouncing around in the big empty space.  Back and forth banging first off one side than the other. 

I'd like to know the words.  Just because it might make the big empty space stop searching for them and shut it all down. 

But can I?  Can I?  NOOOoooooooooooo.  I can't!  Just because I bought the damn disc doesn't mean I got to hang on to it.

I, uh... may have issues :-\ .

sloride

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 11:24:42 PM »

Now that was funny
2013 RGC CVO (Bevo)
2013 RGC (Da Reaper)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 11:48:50 PM »

Saw a 20-20 featuring Swift.  She looked to be normal sized slut, or even closer to a skinny slut.  Certainly not huge.   
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 11:50:54 PM »

Saw a 20-20 featuring Swift.  She looked to be normal sized slut, or even closer to a skinny slut.  Certainly not huge.   

Well...... chit.  I can't get anything right. 

Sorry everyone.  Forget the whole damned thing.  My bad.....

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 08:55:30 AM »

Well...... chit.  I can't get anything right. 

Sorry everyone.  Forget the whole damned thing.  My bad.....

Cheer up, 2lane!  If I had been to 2 of her concerts, I might be in some sort of treatment facility specializing in ear screeching damage by now, so kudos to you.

&

This thread is almost as good as a pie thread. And speaking of pie, how come there are not more threads about pie?   :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 10:43:48 AM »

And speaking of pie, how come there are not more threads about pie?   :nixweiss:

Some slut ate 'em all....

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 10:58:34 AM »

Some slut ate 'em all....

Damn, I miss everthang
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Gank

• Senior CVO Member
  • Im from HQ, Im here to help :D

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 11:03:07 AM »

I think she is a nice girl who puts her career first, while she enjoys 15 minutes of fame.  In her life seeing a guy for a couple of weeks is a big thing... so the media would have you think.  So she breaks off for what ever reasons and  every one assumes she was sleeping with them?  Ill wait for the sex tapes to make a judgement.

I think she needs an older man with a Harley, and a joy of life... and Id be so great full I would never stray :D

To Libs and NDP
"If we are not willing to commit our military when asked by the United Nations, for a NATO mission, in a country whose elected government wants us and whose citizens need us, then when would Canada be prepared to do so?"

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2012, 11:45:35 AM »

You can also have the problem of the media wanting to be the first to report a "news story" especially if they can make it sensational.
So anytime some celebrities have lunch with someone they are dating or sleeping with that other person if you believe the media....
The latest thing people talk about is "Anti-bullying" and how you can damage a person's reputation/ego and spirit through actions and name calling. Isn't this sort of the same thing? Would you want your mother/sister or daughter called a slut?

grayghost731

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Built For ME! Love My Fatboy CVO

• CVO1: FLSTFSE Platinum Mist&Slate 102.81 HP 113.47 Torque
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2012, 11:58:31 AM »

You can also have the problem of the media wanting to be the first to report a "news story" especially if they can make it sensational.
So anytime some celebrities have lunch with someone they are dating or sleeping with that other person if you believe the media....
The latest thing people talk about is "Anti-bullying" and how you can damage a person's reputation/ego and spirit through actions and name calling. Isn't this sort of the same thing? Would you want your mother/sister or daughter called a slut?

Nice point  ;)   People will say anything ,right or wrong to sell stories and get attention  :nixweiss:  These days anyone with a cell phone thinks there paparazzi  and will sell pics and make up some BS story

So you BETTER leave TAYLOR alone lol  :huepfenlol2:

Gank

• Senior CVO Member
  • Im from HQ, Im here to help :D

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 04:06:19 PM »

Hey, the girl is mine!!!  Mine I tell you!!!  mine mine mine

To Libs and NDP
"If we are not willing to commit our military when asked by the United Nations, for a NATO mission, in a country whose elected government wants us and whose citizens need us, then when would Canada be prepared to do so?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.