Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: CFR riders  (Read 2303 times)

tomroozendaal

• Junior CVO Member
  • Begeren is beter dan het beheren...!!!

• CVO1: CVO Raod Glide Custom 2013
Re: CFR riders
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 03:40:22 AM »

I am wanting this setup. What tuner do you plan to use?

I have received everything, the only thing missing is my bike. One more month before I get it  :( :( :-\

What tuner do you plan to use?

I reading a lot and still don't know what to do, I really don't know what to do, what are your thoughts? what is your opinion ???? Like to hear from you what you have been reading and witch way you are leaning...

-Tom 
Be yourself, there are plenty of other..!!!

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 08:29:48 PM »

I reading a lot and still don't know what to do, I really don't know what to do, what are your thoughts? what is your opinion ???? Like to hear from you what you have been reading and witch way you are leaning...

-Tom 
Tom, I went with a different setup due to the low end torq loss concerns after speaking with Fuelmoto's techs. I went Power vision tuner and D&D fatcat 2-1

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

partycrasher

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2012, 09:02:43 AM »

who has the best price on the CFR's.....

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »

iron aces had the best price yesterday with a cyber monday sale they were only $544 shipped

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

tomroozendaal

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 10:06:49 AM »

Tom, I went with a different setup due to the low end torq loss concerns after speaking with Fuelmoto's techs. I went Power vision tuner and D&D fatcat 2-1

Thank you for the heads up. I found a tuner down here in Holland ( www.vosselman.nl ) Vosselman tunes via direct link. You have to leave our bike down there, hey will make a full custom mapping for the bike. Next day you can pick it up again. I haven't decided yet, but hey gave me a got feeling after we had an talk for half a hour.

The D&D is a nice choice to  :2vrolijk_21:

-Tom

tomroozendaal

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 10:07:33 AM »

Iron Aces

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 10:35:29 AM »

Thank you for the heads up. I found a tuner down here in Holland ( www.vosselman.nl ) Vosselman tunes via direct link. You have to leave our bike down there, hey will make a full custom mapping for the bike. Next day you can pick it up again. I haven't decided yet, but hey gave me a got feeling after we had an talk for half a hour.

The D&D is a nice choice to  :2vrolijk_21:

-Tom
Yeah too much of a hassle for me and with CFR's you're never going to get the torq gains comparable to the Boss Fatcat but I will forever envy the sound of those CFR's! I also enjoy the fatcat sound as well but they have caught on here and I know about 3 other guys in town with the same pipe and I absolutely HATE HATE HATE having the same pipe as other people around me have lol.

jr1000yarder

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary #61
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 10:25:06 PM »

Yeah too much of a hassle for me and with CFR's you're never going to get the torq gains comparable to the Boss Fatcat but I will forever envy the sound of those CFR's! I also enjoy the fatcat sound as well but they have caught on here and I know about 3 other guys in town with the same pipe and I absolutely HATE HATE HATE having the same pipe as other people around me have lol.

I miss the CFR sound too but when I twist the wrist and have instant power I don't miss them as much!
2013 FLTRXSE2
Andrews 57H, .030 Cometic head gasket, 10:1 compression, TTS tuner, Covington Destroyer Pipe, HPI TB, F & R instant air ride, 12pt stainless bolts, SBD bags, fender, Custom Steel stretched tank and side covers, FBI Drop seat, Custom seat by Voss, 30" Chrome Instigator w/18" rotor, Misfit short neck kit, Ness Hot Legs, HHI 6 piston caliper, B-cool one off aluminum fender. Lots of custom audio stuff, and a lot I forgot!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 24 queries.