Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Brandywine Paint and Trade  (Read 1387 times)

sponserv

• Full CVO Member
Brandywine Paint and Trade
« on: August 10, 2004, 03:37:41 PM »

Hey folks,

Anybody out there with the red 02 FLHRSEI paint who would like to try the purple with silver flames for a while. I am looking to trade perfect Purple with Silver for  perfect Candy Red with Barndywine paint. I am well aware that the red had some paint warranty issues so I would ask that your set has paint without an issue.

If interested please contact me at sponserv@aol.com

Thanks

Joe
02 FLHRSEI Purple
88 Signature Edition Carrera
07 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
04 4 Slide Holiday Rambler Navigator
04 Black 1500 4wd Silverado
02 Grady White Gulfstream 232
Lots o' toys but no time to play

STICKMAN

• Junior CVO Member
Re: Brandywine Paint and Trade
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 11:52:54 AM »

What were the warranty issues on the Brandy Wine? I have hear this before . I don't want to trade but there are some things I noticed about the paint. Also does anyone know what if anything the dealers are doing about the paint. I am about a minute away from having clear coat put over mine to "hide" the flames.

P.S. I'll trade the whole bike for the car in the background.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2004, 11:54:37 AM by STICKMAN »

mfgreen

Re: Brandywine Paint and Trade
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 02:23:56 PM »

What were the warranty issues on the Brandy Wine? I have hear this before . I don't want to trade but there are some things I noticed about the paint. Also does anyone know what if anything the dealers are doing about the paint. I am about a minute away from having clear coat put over mine to "hide" the flames.

P.S. I'll trade the whole bike for the car in the background.
As I understand the situation, the company that produced the Brandy Wine paint for H-D could not uphold their end of the contract when they went out of business.  The other issues about the flames, etc. are covered in other threads.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 24 queries.