Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Still waiting.........  (Read 3927 times)

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: FLHXSE 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: VRSCF 2013 V Rod Muscle
Still waiting.........
« on: February 15, 2013, 07:35:52 PM »

Dealer called today and said shipments are running a couple days behind so it looks like my bike will arrive end of next week....patience grasshopper
Fuelmoto 2-1-2 Jackpot Headers
Fuelmoto FLH E Series Mufflers - 14 discs

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout-crimson red
    • CVO2: 2012 V-Rod/10th Anniversary edition..well it SHOULD have been a CVO!
Re: Still waiting.........
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 11:35:47 PM »

hey, but if they keep you waiting a little longer, you'll have consistently better weather to ride !

It's nice knowing it's sitting in my garage, but painful that I can't ride it consistently due to weather....
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount
2012 10th Anniversary V-Rod, TAB slash-cut exhaust, Cobra Fi2000 Pro Tuner

Layin the Pipe

• Drill baby drill!
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FXSBSE Hard Candy Gold Dust/Liquid Sun
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 02:00:17 AM »

hey, but if they keep you waiting a little longer, you'll have consistently better weather to ride !

It's nice knowing it's sitting in my garage, but painful that I can't ride it consistently due to weather....

I share that pain. It was warm enough for me to get in like 150 miles. Now it snows every day.
You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas! - Davy Crockett

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 10:07:45 AM »

I'd be anxious as heck!  For me, since mine is at my parents, this is what I do a couple of time a week until the weather gets good enough to ride in Chicago....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:16:43 AM by Nicky Pass »

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 10:23:35 AM »

I'd be anxious as heck!  For me, since mine is at my parents, this is what I do a couple of time a week until the weather gets good enough to ride in Chicago....

Hey wait a minute.....what are those huge, heavy-looking cylinders on the right side, one of which is covering up that really attractive rear wheel?   :ROFLOL:

BTW, what type of car is that in the pix?  Looks like a C6, maybe a Z06(based on the spoiler)?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:34:32 AM by Z06_Pilot »
2013 CVO Breakout-crimson red, V/H Big Radius 2-2, Power Vision tuner, Kuryakyn swingarm plate mount

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 12:44:10 PM »

It's a 2011 Grand Sport...it's getting traded to the dealer as the deposit for his C7.  As for the pipes...I'm still undecided.

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 01:47:31 PM »

It's a 2011 Grand Sport...it's getting traded to the dealer as the deposit for his C7.  As for the pipes...I'm still undecided.
Give it about 2 weeks and I will be able to show you pics of my bike with the bassani road rages

Z06_Pilot

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 01:51:56 PM »

It's a 2011 Grand Sport...it's getting traded to the dealer as the deposit for his C7.  As for the pipes...I'm still undecided.

I like the Grand Sport with the "gills" on the fenders.  Oh man that C7 is unreal.  I was in Detroit during the show and saw it unveiled.  I can't believe a car that radical made it through all the layers of GM management.  It almost looks like a concept car.  Mine was paid for about 7 years ago, but I'm pretty sure when the C7 Z06 comes out in 2014, I will go into a wanton lust state....

Bringing back the Stingray moniker is very cool(and that Stingray badge on the side air inlet is a nice touch)

Whether you like the C7 or not, the design is jaw-dropping.......kind of like the Breakout...!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 02:03:16 PM by Z06_Pilot »

BigTrouble

• Melissa's Trouble

• CVO1: 2013 Road King-Crushed Sapphire
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 04:05:56 PM »

Dealer called today and said shipments are running a couple days behind so it looks like my bike will arrive end of next week....patience grasshopper

Sorry born2breakout but at least you should be able to go riding when it's done!  It's snowing here today!

And it gives you additional time to pick out more mods?!?!? 

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 07:50:49 PM »

Sorry born2breakout but at least you should be able to go riding when it's done!  It's snowing here today!

And it gives you additional time to pick out more mods?!?!? 

Snow?  What's that?  While cleaning my garage today I discovered my snow shovel makes for a pretty good dust pan  :huepfenlol2:

I can't afford any more mods!!! lol Need to save for gas money with the way prices have been lately!

skullplant

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE Road Glide CVO-Red Pepper
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »

Dealer just called, my Breakout has arrived at the dealership!! Very exciting, however I have to wait until Friday morning to see her because I'm working until then.

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 03:35:38 PM »

Dealer just called, my Breakout has arrived at the dealership!! Very exciting, however I have to wait until Friday morning to see her because I'm working until then.
Sweet!  Looks like mine is arriving end of the week.  Of course it looks like we are getting hit with snow $&@"!!!!

skullplant

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE Road Glide CVO-Red Pepper
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 06:04:43 PM »

No snow coming here, but the high temp today was about 3 degrees!!

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 05:23:44 PM »

Well dealer called today, still no delivery yet, plus we are getting pummeled with snow.  Hoping either Tues or Thurday next week....this is killing me :bigcry:

Born2Live

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2013, 09:03:12 PM »

Well my friends...I have good news and bad news....My Breakout shipped this past Thursday and is scheduled to arrive Tuesday at the dealer.  I was at my dealer Friday afternoon and started having second thoughts about the Breakout and ended up pulling out of the deal and buying a new 2013 V Rod Muscle.  No regrets as the Breakout was probably not going to be the best bike for me for the type of riding I want to do (lots of winding/hilly roads for me).  If it was a 2nd bike to have around I would be all over it.  So if anyone is looking for a Hard Candy/Liquid Sun Breakout there will be one at St Charles Harley Davidson next week.  Talk to "Trick" if your interested.  Great salesman and great service.   They said they're going to go ahead and put the Bassani pipes on it when it comes in so hopefully they put some pics up.   So with that said, I wish everyone the best with their awesome rides and i will peek in from time to time and hanging out more in the VRod forums.  Take care y'all! :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 20 queries.