Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Licence plate holder  (Read 1488 times)

Breakout

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout gold candy
Licence plate holder
« on: April 02, 2013, 09:10:48 AM »

Hi Guys, I hope that my Breakout is arriving soon, but I have a question.
Here in the Netherlands it is prohibited to have a side mounted license plate and the police is very keen on it, you get a fine and are not allowed to drive any further on your scooter and they love it to see you pushing your 300 Kg scooter by hand.
 So I have to live with the licence plate at the fender. That the plate is covering the view in therear tire I can live with, but what I hate is the absolute discusting black piece of steel the Mo Co has been putting below and after the rear fender. So that has to come off a.s.a.p. So here the question has someone already made such a modification ?? I if you have done that, can you please post some pictures of the result ???

2013 CVO Breakout Hard Candy Gold , Jekill&Hyde Shorty, SERT, Daymaker , Elite Air Filter.

OXMP

• Loud Pipes Save Lives!

• CVO1: 2013 CVO BreakOut Silver
    • CVO2: 1999 FX-DWG
Re: Licence plate holder
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »

Relocate to South Africa! The weather is better for all year round riding and the cops don't bother us with our plates.  :bananarock:

Breakout

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout gold candy
Re: Licence plate holder
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 01:37:05 PM »

If have done that, have been working in the startup of mossgas also known as the"white elephant" in Mosselbay.
I would relocate directly to the cape province, but there is no work overthere, so I will have to sell the breakout and that is not worth it
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 03:37:45 AM by Breakout »

2013 CVO Breakout Hard Candy Gold , Jekill&Hyde Shorty, SERT, Daymaker , Elite Air Filter.

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 20 queries.