Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Who is the best dyno technician with the TTS Mastertuner in the Midwest?  (Read 20266 times)

jjohn581

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 conv

Let me know how your tune goes.  I want to get TTS and am 160 miles from Gail's and 220 from C & S.   

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member

Another good TTS tuner is at Topeka Harley Davidson, his name is Eddie, if you want to head east. So that gives you a few good ones to work from.

Jason @ C&S Speed
Robin @ Gail's HD
Eddie @ Topeka HD

As for Jim learning he has clearly stated several times recently he is not willing too and also gone as far as stating publicly that it is NOT necessary. That's not who I would want tuning my late model HD bike, so there is no way I could in good faith recommend his services to anyone that would like there bike tuned with all the functions that are already built into the bikes these days. The major difference between Jim and other tuners is there ability to learn and adapt to the newer systems and then work with them NOT against them as he does.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:55:36 PM by Steve Cole »
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

Lever

• 1K CVO Member
  • keep the rubber side down

don't forget Brian @ Vally racing   in beechler il.   listed on the tts website  seen some of his work 
2010 CVO Convertible  crimson red sunglo/Autumn Haze with Metal Grind Graphics
2014 113  motor 10.8 compression
SAE smoothing #5  125.7 hp / 122.9 tq
2017 Road King M8
stage IV

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member

I am no way saying there is not more people than I know using TTS for tuning out there. I am very poor on keeping up on all the dealers that do tuning so please by all means refer to our web site as a first place to look for tuners and seller of our products. I haven't dealt with Valley Racing personally but they seem to have a good reputation as well.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

mwg

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG "Beast"

GMR is now in Fort Worth, if that would help?

That's good to know...
RLTW

Lever

• 1K CVO Member

look everybody needs to take a  time out  drink a cold one  and relax ..... :)
2017 Road King M8
stage IV

INDEPENDENT_1

• Superior Performance
  • Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member
  • independentmcshop.com
    • independentmcshop.com

To get back on topic, I am located in Eastern Oklahoma and offer state of the art Factory Pro, 4 gas dyno tuning. I don't mind sharing that I was personally trained by Bean at Big Boyz. If you have any questions about 4 gas tuning, please feel free to ask and although I am not the best at explaining things, I will give it my best shot.  :)
Specializing in American V-Twin and Authorized Factory Pro 4 Gas Dyno Tuning!

independentmcshop.com

dmnrdn

• Avoid the 8P's
  • Full CVO Member
    • KS

Robin is Ridigidthumper on HTT

Buckeye_Tuning

• Mister Dick
  • Banned
  • Full CVO Member

To get back on topic, I am located in Eastern Oklahoma and offer state of the art Factory Pro, 4 gas dyno tuning. I don't mind sharing that I was personally trained by Bean at Big Boyz. If you have any questions about 4 gas tuning, please feel free to ask and although I am not the best at explaining things, I will give it my best shot.  :)

Hey, how is 4 gas 'on topic'?   HAHA!  Thats as far away from a TTS tuner as one could get!  You explain better than you think... don't sell yourself short.
Never Ever Forget; Never Ever Forgive

INDEPENDENT_1

• Superior Performance
  • Vendor
  • Senior CVO Member
  • independentmcshop.com
    • independentmcshop.com

The topic is about tuners in the Midwest who use TTS MasterTune. I am located in the heart of the Midwest and I tune using TTS quite frequently; probably 8 bikes with TTS in the last 3 weeks alone and customers are always very satisfied with the results.  :)
Specializing in American V-Twin and Authorized Factory Pro 4 Gas Dyno Tuning!

independentmcshop.com

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint

I'm guessing that Factory Pro is the brand of the dyno, but what is 4 gas tuning and how does it compare with Dyno Jet and the standard tuning systems?

Cowboy
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.

Lever

• 1K CVO Member

buckeye..... really  ...  I see  you as the pot stirrer with your last post  ..IMO  its time for you to  packs your bags  and leave  and go back to HTT  etc  keep the drama over there  please
2017 Road King M8
stage IV

Buckeye_Tuning

• Mister Dick
  • Banned
  • Full CVO Member

buckeye..... really  ...  I see  you as the pot stirrer with your last post  ..IMO  its time for you to  packs your bags  and leave  and go back to HTT  etc  keep the drama over there  please

Dude. I KNOW James and am screwing with him.  Get a life.  You never mess with folks that you have actually met and talked to?
Never Ever Forget; Never Ever Forgive

mayor

• Full CVO Member
  • just another fictional internet politician

the difference in a nutshell:

with standard afr tuning, you are tuning based on sampled readings with onboard sensors like in a closed loop tune, with external sensors like with broadbands (DTT or equal), or a combination of both.  AFR is calculated based on the readings and ve table adjustments are made to match up the ve tables to the desired afr table values.

with 4 gas, there's more gasses sampled (4) and ajustments are made to both afr related tables and timing related tables based on the readings of those gasses in an attempt to get all the gasses in a predesired range. 

each has it's advantages, and disavantages.  I'm sure Independant can elaborate more on the 4 gas, but I think I got the nutshell down. 

Hog95023

• Full CVO Member

I'm just going to throw this out, "I have a blue dongle". I feel better now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 20 queries.