Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Any proud owners want to share pics/reviews?  (Read 56829 times)

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 Ultra
    • CVO2: 09 Fatbob
Re: Any proud owners want to share pics/reviews?
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2013, 08:58:09 PM »

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2013, 08:58:40 PM »

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2013, 09:04:06 PM »

I put 100 miles on her today and OMG I love it, great riding bike. I just have to figure out that damn radio.... But I have one question, has anyone had to get the headlight adjusted?

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Ultra Limited
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2013, 09:36:59 PM »

Well, I'm not as proud as I once was.  At 1380 miles I pulled into my garage and she puked coolant all over.  I road to dealer, parked her, and she puked again in the service writer bay. :(

Puked by oneboltzfan, on Flickr

Untitled by oneboltzfan, on Flickr
2014 FLHTKSE Jupiter Blue/Wicked Sapphire

CVOgliderider

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO Ultra
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2013, 10:04:34 PM »

Well, I'm not as proud as I once was.  At 1380 miles I pulled into my garage and she puked coolant all over.  I road to dealer, parked her, and she puked again in the service writer bay. :(

Puked by oneboltzfan, on Flickr

Let me know what they have to say, mine hasn't done it again since I have been back from Reno but I am nervous it will decide to do it again at any time.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2013, 10:34:14 PM »

Don't take this wrong but my 2011.5 Blue SEUC is looking better all the time.
You have a beautiful Blue bike but that puke on the floor would ruin my experience.
Hope it gets taken care of soon.

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2013, 10:46:07 PM »

Don't take this wrong but my 2011.5 Blue SEUC is looking better all the time.
You have a beautiful Blue bike but that puke on the floor would ruin my experience.
Hope it gets taken care of soon.

SBB

Likewise.  I saw a blue one like that about 4 weeks ago.  Blue bikes make me weak in the knees. :nervous:  But seeing a big orange puddle underneath one has a unique way of putting the cure on that.

Good luck getting it sorted out.

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2013, 10:56:04 PM »

Should not be hard to fix as long as they have the part. It is a plumbing plastic / welding thing.

Hey it's on the ground. I once piloted an aircraft that chit itself at 18K feet.

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2013, 10:56:42 PM »

Likewise.  I saw a blue one like that about 4 weeks ago.  Blue bikes make me weak in the knees. :nervous:  But seeing a big orange puddle underneath one has a unique way of putting the cure on that.

Good luck getting it sorted out.

X2 Agree. Not what you want to see on a bike that is that new and costs so much money! I like the "Blue" also.
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Ultra Limited
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2013, 11:05:57 PM »

Let me know what they have to say, mine hasn't done it again since I have been back from Reno but I am nervous it will decide to do it again at any time.

We'll do, trust me, I'll be updating everyone on how this goes.  It really is a shame on so many levels. I really feel bad for no only me, but Harley Davidson.  To make a statement like they did with the 2014's only to have them show up at dealers puking all over the place.  As not only an owner of two Harley's, but an investor in their stock, I am very concerned with how Moco handles these issues.

Untitled by oneboltzfan, on Flickr
2014 FLHTKSE Jupiter Blue/Wicked Sapphire

CVOgliderider

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO Ultra
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2013, 12:23:40 AM »

We'll do, trust me, I'll be updating everyone on how this goes.  It really is a shame on so many levels. I really feel bad for no only me, but Harley Davidson.  To make a statement like they did with the 2014's only to have them show up at dealers puking all over the place.  As not only an owner of two Harley's, but an investor in their stock, I am very concerned with how Moco handles these issues.

Thanks and totally agree..

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2013, 09:25:11 AM »

Never heard of this happening with the V-Rod.

I hope this makes you feel better; my 2014 Limited did the same thing and the dealer was able to make the repair. In my case, they think it was the pump that caused the problem. Good luck to you, please keep us informed as you proceed.

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »

I wonder if many of us die hard Harley owners have a loyalty that is somewhat akin to abusive spouse syndrome? We buy a bike, we pay top dollar and for the first few weeks we experience euphoria. Then a few things begin to go wrong and we become disappointed or even get mad. We take the bike to the dealership, get it fixed and HD promises to never abuse us again. Once more we experience euphoria with our bikes. Then a dealership pisses us off or something else goes wrong and we swear never ever again! Only to keep coming back time after time after time after time. HD knows that no matter how much they abuse us we will keep coming back for more. LOL       

I think this is true for all toys, I had exotic cars, airplanes, and boats I had the same dealings with. At least the HD is easy to get to the shop  :2vrolijk_21:

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »

I wonder if many of us die hard Harley owners have a loyalty that is somewhat akin to abusive spouse syndrome? We buy a bike, we pay top dollar and for the first few weeks we experience euphoria. Then a few things begin to go wrong and we become disappointed or even get mad. We take the bike to the dealership, get it fixed and HD promises to never abuse us again. Once more we experience euphoria with our bikes. Then a dealership pisses us off or something else goes wrong and we swear never ever again! Only to keep coming back time after time after time after time. HD knows that no matter how much they abuse us we will keep coming back for more. LOL       
It's the make up sex . . .
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2013, 08:09:50 PM »

It's the make up sex . . .

It does feel "so good" when the machine is running right. My wife does call the bike the other women.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.