Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: Any proud owners want to share pics/reviews?  (Read 56813 times)

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Ultra Limited
Re: Any proud owners want to share pics/reviews?
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2013, 08:35:28 PM »

Bike was at the dealer since last Friday.  They just called and said the bike fixed.  All they did was fill with coolant, leave the radiator cap off, run bike for 5 minutes, shut the bike down, install cap, test ride, and they say no leaks.  They repeated the steps twice.  No parts were replaced and they did not perform any TSB.  I'll pick her up to night an see how it goes from here.

I have to clarify something. When I picked up my bike the guy told me something completely different than the tech on the phone told me.  He said what was wrong is the bike needed to be purged.  So, they filled with coolant and with the bike off ran the fans and pump for 5 minutes to purge.  Took for test ride, and did it all a 2nd time.  Took for another test ride.  Between them and me riding it home today, the bikes been ridden about 30 miles with no puking or leaks.  When I got home I hit the kill switch and the fans turned on immediately for like 8 seconds. 
I'll keep you all updated in the future.

Untitled by oneboltzfan, on Flickr
2014 FLHTKSE Jupiter Blue/Wicked Sapphire

Yzernie

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLTRUSE that had the engine blow up twice.
Re: 2014 Reviews?
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2013, 11:28:34 PM »

I must be one of the lucky ones.  Mine has never leaked coolant but the Infotainment system will take my non-cyber mind a while to learn!!  My dealer did the update for the Infotainment system for me.
"The satisfaction of a job well done is to be the one who has done it" - Unknown

denis

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2114 cvo ultra blue
Re: 2014 Reviews?
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2013, 11:44:53 PM »

have 650mi on my cvo had problems with radio cutting out and today had idel problems idel at 1800rpm rode bike for about a hour got to the dealer idel went back to normal as soon as i entered the service door then by it self went back to normal rode bike another hour and no problems had a 2012 cvo ultra the 2014 is a big diffrence love the vent in the faring for wind deflection seems cooler but weather hear is in 70 today handels great love the new bag waiting for the radio update :orange: :huepfenjump3:

goauto

« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2013, 10:44:44 AM »

I picked mine up on up on  Oct 5 .  I like the bike so far only put about 200miles on it. I found it surprising that the radio fade issue wasn't fixed.  I also had a issue with the radio not coming on, I started the bike and it didn't boot up, shut it off turned it on , tried every button. I figured Oh well. I rode the bike about 40 min to A restaurant tried it again still nothing.  When we came back out about 30 min later turned the ignition switch on and the radio worked normally. I don't know what  that was all about but it does concern me. I traded a 13 cvo on this bike because wasn't happy about quite a few thing with it. I was wondering when I purchased the 13 it came with the garage door remote box and a battery tender I didnt get these items with the 14. Did anyone else get these items? Thanks for the great site it has helped me out a lot.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:16:57 AM by goauto »

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2013, 11:10:56 AM »

You picked up the BIKE on Oct 5, right?   ;D

Great looking ride you have there!
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2013, 12:29:19 PM »

I picked mine up on up on  Oct 5 .  I like the bike so far only put about 200miles on it. I found it surprising that the radio fade issue wasn't fixed.  I also had a issue with the radio not coming on, I started the bike and it didn't boot up, shut it off turned it on , tried every button. I figured Oh well. I rode the bike about 40 min to A restaurant tried it again still nothing.  When we came back out about 30 min later turned the ignition switch on and the radio worked normally. I don't know what  that was all about but it does concern me. I traded a 13 cvo on this bike because wasn't happy about quite a few thing with it. I was wondering when I purchased the 13 it came with the garage door remote box and a battery tender I didnt get these items with the 14. Did anyone else get these items? Thanks for the great site it has helped me out a lot.

Mine didn't come with a batter tender, but I did get a Garage Door Opener Receiver.  The Garage Door Opener Transmitter is built into the faring.  My garage door receiver I never could get to work, so I just use my normal clicker.  MoCo is aware of of all the Infotainment glitches / errors and they will all be resolved on future firmware updates.  Be preparred if you have an iphone 5 and have downloaded Ios 7, the new radio doesn't like that very much.  A fix for that will be in the future as well.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:13:53 PM by CVO Aqua-Glider »

CVOgliderider

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO Ultra
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2013, 12:57:14 PM »

Mine didn't come with a batter tender, but I did get a Garage Door Opener Receiver.  The Garage Door Opener Transmitter is built into the faring.  My garage door receiver I never could get to work, so I just use my normal clicker.  MoCo is aware of of all the Infotainment glitches / errors and are they will all be resolved on future firmware updates.  Be preparred if you have an iphone 5 and have downloaded Ios 7, the new radio doesn't like that very much.  A fix for that will be in the future as well.

Battery tender connection should be under the left side cover?? hardwired from the factory.

tpcrawford

• Tim
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE CVO Limited
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2013, 08:29:23 PM »

I got the garage door opener as well.  All touring bikes come with battery tenders.  Its in the left side panel.  Look very closely, it could be tucked in there pretty good.

Tim
2014 FLHTKSE CVO Ultra Limited, Stardust Silver, Autumn Sunset
2010 FLHTK Ultra Limited, Flame Blue, Vivid Black  --  SOLD
2007 VRSCAW VROD, Black Cherry Pearl  -- SOLD

jaymedic44

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 CVO limited silver/ autumn

• CVO1: 2009 Cvo ultra
    • CVO2: 2006 cvo ultra
    • CVO3: 2014 CVO limited
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2013, 07:49:38 PM »

1400 miles and so far purrrfect!!!  Just returned to pa. From a trip to pikes peak. (Trailered the bikes out because we really just didn't want to ride thru a 1000 miles of interstate and corn fields)  Traded my 09 cvo ultra and what a difference. This is by far the best bike Harley has ever built!
2014 CVO limited silver/autumn
2009 Cvo ULTRA 21 inch Pm wheels legend air ride progressive monotubs Fulsac exhaust
2006 Cvo ULTRA Autum Haze
2005 Heritage Softail World of wheels show bike
2004 Ultra Gold/Black
2003 Road King  Black/Silver
1999 Ultra Blue/Silver
1998 Road king Red/ Gold
1996 springer Custom
1974 Sportster

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2013, 08:15:13 PM »

Love mine. Everything works flawless. Replaced the stock shocks with Öhlins last night. Changed the mirrors and updated all screws to chrome tonight. Plus a rear brake light on the Tourpack.

Will try to put on a few hundred mikes this weekend and see if it holds up.

cooterbrown

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 Fat Bob CVO
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2013, 09:02:54 AM »

Love mine. Everything works flawless. Replaced the stock shocks with Öhlins last night. Changed the mirrors and updated all screws to chrome tonight. Plus a rear brake light on the Tourpack.

Did you add the hot topper package ? I just bought the kit - can you post a pick - Thanks

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2013, 09:08:36 AM »

:worthless:

Glad everything is working. Hopefully it stays that way.  Post up some pics!!!  

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2013, 01:44:16 PM »

We need more pics with these reviews please.   :worthless:
Jesus is Lord

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2013, 08:16:48 PM »

Here she is. On the lift. Wiring up my heated gear. Or at least trying to figure out what will be the sleekest way to do it.

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2013, 08:17:44 PM »

How did that happen? Posted from my IPad and the picture is turned 90 degrees?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.