Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: pagan gold tank paint issues  (Read 5758 times)

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
Re: pagan gold tank paint issues
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 03:17:59 PM »

Update: Just got a call from HD and the tank is covered under warranty.  :bananarock:

Huge fan of MOCO and not real happy with the dealership...I was told by HD it would be faster to just have the same dealership do the warranty work regarding this issue because they have been involved in the claim already and then it will be time for me to build the relationship with another dealer in the area.

89Speedy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Softail Breakout - Black Diamond & Molten Silver
    • CVO2: Gone but not forgotten: 2011 CVO Softail Convertible - Roman Gold & Maple Metallic
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 04:25:35 PM »

Update: Just got a call from HD and the tank is covered under warranty.  :bananarock:

Huge fan of MOCO and not real happy with the dealership...I was told by HD it would be faster to just have the same dealership do the warranty work regarding this issue because they have been involved in the claim already and then it will be time for me to build the relationship with another dealer in the area.
Glad you got it all sorted out!  It's a shame your dealer refused it in the first place.  It's like they didn't want to go to bat for you simply by filing a claim.  It's been my experience that the MoCo stands by their product, from flaking chrome to a new engine.
The only difference between a mad man and myself is that I am not mad.  I'm not suffering from insanity, I rather enjoy it.

cambo

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Breakout
    • CVO2: 2015 Ultra Limited
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 04:29:45 PM »

Glad you got it all sorted out!  It's a shame your dealer refused it in the first place.  It's like they didn't want to go to bat for you simply by filing a claim.  It's been my experience that the MoCo stands by their product, from flaking chrome to a new engine.

In the end that's what really matters. There are a lot of dealers (ie. choices) but only one Harley Davidson!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 20 queries.