Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BC GERLOMEY  (Read 1924 times)

TINMAN

• FLHRSEI.ORG
BC GERLOMEY
« on: November 09, 2006, 12:22:30 PM »

is any one running one of there bored out throttle bodies i spoke with a rep from there company and they claim i can get 110 hp 110 ft lb torq with there heads bob wood cam i think it was a tw8 cam 42mm throttle body with a good 2 into 1 pipe any help?

TINMAN

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: BC GERLOMEY
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 12:30:15 PM »

forgot still 95" 10.25-1 forged kb pistons with power commander

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 07:12:35 PM »

is any one running one of there bored out throttle bodies i spoke with a rep from there company and they claim i can get 110 hp 110 ft lb torq with there heads bob wood cam i think it was a tw8 cam 42mm throttle body with a good 2 into 1 pipe any help?

How much money.          

OTIS
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

OTIS

• MEMBER # 806
  • Elite CVO Member
  • Global President Hillbilly Rocket Riders

• CVO1: 05 CVO Banana
    • CVO2: 06 CVO V-Rod
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 07:13:51 PM »

Welcome to the site Tinman.
Fastest member of Hillbilly Rocket Riders

Ed Ramberger - One_Screamin_Eagle

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 FLTRSEI
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 08:14:52 PM »

I've run them on both Marelli and 1st gen Delphi. On the Delphi they machine out to the o-ring and install what appears to be a pvc ring.  On big motors it sucks the ring in. THen when you complain they send you a metal ring.  On my 95" 103/105 setup, I can tell the t-body has air gaps because there is seepage at the bottom of the t-body where the manifold and t-body connect.  
FLTRSEI -Delphi Conversion, 103", 251 cams, Heavy Breather & a couple other little tweaks

TINMAN

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 12:29:54 PM »

OTIS STILL WAITING FOR TOTAL FROM BC BUT THEY SAID RIGHT AROUND 4000 NO MORE SO SOUNDS FAIR TO ME WHEN COMPARING TO THE ZIPPER KIT WAY TO MUCH MONEY FOR NOT ENOUGH HORSEPOWER

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 08:51:25 PM »

I've spoken to BC a couple of times, nice guy (but haven't laid out the cakes for the upgrade).  He sounds like he knows what he's doing and I've read many articles that prove it.........Don't know much about the Zippers stuff,  but have heard MANY good things about their products too...

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 10:15:47 AM »

Picture of my 07 Road Glide in the Ride Report section under "Nice Ride" I loaned it to CVOJoe for a ride the day after Thanksgiving, so the good looking guy standing with it isn't me, but that's my new love Los Dragon. Goes in for a 103 upgrade this week. So far in addition to all the OCD stuff, I've added a Corbin seat. I have in the garage to install when it comes back with the new 103, a set of 10" Wild 1 Chubby's (stock RG bars have 8" rise FYI) all chrome handlebar controls, lever, covers and switch caps. Braided lines, cables and hoses. A rear speaker kit and a new Clearview windshield with the eurolip. The only thing left once all that is done is my plan to have the same ghost flames that are on the 05 SEEG's done on my front fender, saddlebags, tour-pak, gas tank and fairing. When completed it will be my version of what an 07 SERG could have been and I will have invested $30k. Considering that IF the MoCo had built an 07 SERG it would have cost me close to $40k to have had it set up like LD will be upon completion, the only thing I won't have if they do build one in 08 is the 110 motor. Since I love the way my 03 SERK Elvis runs, that doesn't bother me. If I wanted a rocket ship Harley I'd buy another V-Rod.

Big B

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 06:49:37 PM »

Picture of my 07 Road Glide in the Ride Report section under "Nice Ride" I loaned it to CVOJoe for a ride the day after Thanksgiving, so the good looking guy standing with it isn't me, but that's my new love Los Dragon. Goes in for a 103 upgrade this week. So far in addition to all the OCD stuff, I've added a Corbin seat. I have in the garage to install when it comes back with the new 103, a set of 10" Wild 1 Chubby's (stock RG bars have 8" rise FYI) all chrome handlebar controls, lever, covers and switch caps. Braided lines, cables and hoses. A rear speaker kit and a new Clearview windshield with the eurolip. The only thing left once all that is done is my plan to have the same ghost flames that are on the 05 SEEG's done on my front fender, saddlebags, tour-pak, gas tank and fairing. When completed it will be my version of what an 07 SERG could have been and I will have invested $30k. Considering that IF the MoCo had built an 07 SERG it would have cost me close to $40k to have had it set up like LD will be upon completion, the only thing I won't have if they do build one in 08 is the 110 motor. Since I love the way my 03 SERK Elvis runs, that doesn't bother me. If I wanted a rocket ship Harley I'd buy another V-Rod.

Brian,    Why is this posted under the BCG thread????? [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Big B
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 08:38:11 PM »

Went to the Road Glide section and posted. What are you doin in the Road Glide section. At least I'm in the section for MY bike. Where's yours ?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

B B

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 24 queries.