Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Which Bike to Buy  (Read 4620 times)

D-N-D

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • PA

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTKSE Limited / Moonlight Blue & Deep Sea Blue
Re: Which Bike to Buy
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 06:31:12 AM »

Nice Bike Brother !! Good Luck !!!!!
DND

HVACdraftsman

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2014, 05:43:08 AM »

Oh yea?!!!  Can't wait!!!   Decided on a 2014 Ultra Limited in Black (I wish it came in Big Blue Pearl) Paid $4700 under MSRP, with all the accessories I got it for $27k plus sales tax and tag/title out the door for $28835.    Anybody want a referrel, PM me.   This was the most pleasent purchase of a vehicle I've ever had in my life, and if they continue to kiss my ass every time I walk in and make me feel special, I will do business with them from now on.  Best dealership, that I've ever delt with.
I'm having the Chizel Mirror Chrome Wheels & Rotors and Chrome forks and clutch & break master cylenders and chrome contol housings, and the chrome water pump cover just like a CVO.
Also having the Boom 4 channel fairing mounted power amp and Boom 6 1/2" Performance Speakers Front and rear put in, I went to a dealer that had both and listened side by side and the difference was substancial, very well worth the $999.95 MSRP - 15% = $850 plus 3 1/2 hours labor. Also going to have chrome inner primary done and then hit the catolgue for the rest of the goodies.
Gonna use the 2 mont old ful-sak pipe that I just had Doc install on my 2010 CVO and also re-use my 3 1/2" reinhardt mufflers, (I really liked them) and cant wait, Its like being a kid in a candy store.  I just gotta settle with the insurance company, and I am expecting to get screwed big time.  I bought the bike a 2010 CVO Ultra Riptide Blue/Titianium Dust 10 months ago for $35,600, it already had $10k worth of accessories and I put another $10k plus into it and added the $20k of accessory coverage on my policy.  Now the bike has 8300 miles (I bought it with 2900), I feel that since it was a used bike when I bought it, and that it was 3 years old it already took a lot of the depreaciation, it should now be worth $35k, the insurance adjuster said $32,383 and I sent him all the receipts and pictures etc for the $20 k worth of accessory coverage.
His price was based on average condition, I tried to explain that mine was in pristine condition with half of the mileage that its supposed to have, which boosts the value  substantially.

I told him I want $55,k plus sales tax.  I hope when he see's the 60 emails I sent him with a photo of each reciept and owners spec sheets and pictures of the items on the bike, he figure its way over the limits on the policy and pay me off quick. wanna get this one towed away and get the new one in the stable and with any luck I will be able to put the 1st 1000 miles before bike week, so I can get it serviced and enjoy riding it.

owl893

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Autumn Haze
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 06:44:16 AM »

Lance,  well played, the bike looks terrific, hope things work out with the insurance company.

OWL

1961 DUO GLIDE, 1979 FLH, 1999 FXDWG, 2001 FXSTS, 2003 FLHRCI, 2004 FLSTCI, 2005 FLHT, 2006 FLHXI, 2011 FLHXSE2
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 24 queries.