Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 69

Author Topic: Cat vomit and Dog puke  (Read 115558 times)

harleydiva

Re: Cat vomit and Dog puke
« Reply #945 on: August 26, 2008, 10:38:13 AM »

Only way to find the culprit is whatever two eat it, it's not them.....

Thank goodness neither ate it or we would be posting a pix of human puke.   :D

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
Re: Cat vomit and Dog puke and Miscellaneous Poo from Diva's House
« Reply #946 on: August 26, 2008, 11:46:18 AM »

I just cant belive this is still going on. :drink:
Ridin Legend

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #947 on: August 26, 2008, 11:49:15 AM »

I just cant belive this is still going on. :drink:

Altug, so long as Diva has TC or the dogs around we'll still enjoy this thread :2vrolijk_21: .

Sean M Cary

« Reply #948 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:19 AM »

Altug, so long as Diva has TC or the dogs around we'll still enjoy this thread :2vrolijk_21: .

until about two months ago, I would have been a regular contributor...the cat hurled on a 4-5 times a week basis! 

Now the wife has cracked the little bastads food cycle and he doesn't seem to be puking at all. 

only took her 13 years

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #949 on: August 26, 2008, 12:26:33 PM »

until about two months ago, I would have been a regular contributor...the cat hurled on a 4-5 times a week basis! 

Now the wife has cracked the little bastads food cycle and he doesn't seem to be puking at all. 

only took her 13 years

What did your wife do?  My cat (Lincoln Garfield McKinley [because I liked naming the cat after all assassinated Presidents for whom their assassination did not unwarrantedly raise their historical standing) barfs often.  At least three or four times a weeks.  At her worst two or three times in a day.

Vet says basically "don't worry, be happy."  Idiopathic cat barf.  Tried different foods.  Tried making sure water was always fresh.  Tried lots of brushing to keep the hair out of her more.  Tried threats.  Considered the microwave.  Nothing ever made a difference.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #950 on: August 26, 2008, 12:36:38 PM »

What did your wife do?  My cat (Lincoln Garfield McKinley [because I liked naming the cat after all assassinated Presidents for whom their assassination did not unwarrantedly raise their historical standing) barfs often.  At least three or four times a weeks.  At her worst two or three times in a day.

Vet says basically "don't worry, be happy."  Idiopathic cat barf.  Tried different foods.  Tried making sure water was always fresh.  Tried lots of brushing to keep the hair out of her more.  Tried threats.  Considered the microwave.  Nothing ever made a difference.

little bastad is a money pit - eats only the little cans of food, Fancy Feasts?  She only puts a small amount down, and does it like 6-8 times a day. 

He used to have food down all the time, and would gorge and hurl.  Now - not so much.  She scores them when they are on sale and she has coupons, but that cat costs more then I do a day!

Sean

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #951 on: August 26, 2008, 12:38:26 PM »

Lincoln Garfield whoever needs a pet  therapist.  :-X Might not be related to anything....(just wants to sxrew w/ her 'daddy')......how'd the 'threats' go?  ;D har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #952 on: August 26, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »

little bastad is a money pit - eats only the little cans of food, Fancy Feasts?  She only puts a small amount down, and does it like 6-8 times a day. 

He used to have food down all the time, and would gorge and hurl.  Now - not so much.  She scores them when they are on sale and she has coupons, but that cat costs more then I do a day!

Sean

It's a cool enough cat; for a cat.  But have to admit I'd not ever manage the habit of dealing with fresh food six to eight times a day.  Cleaning up barf three or four times a week is less time. 

Lincoln's isn't a gorging problem.  It's hairballs.  Or at least I think it is.  I see them in the barf a lot.  Too bad the dog likes her cat so much....

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #953 on: August 26, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »

Lincoln Garfield whoever needs a pet  therapist.  :-X Might not be related to anything....(just wants to sxrew w/ her 'daddy')......how'd the 'threats' go?  ;D har!  spyder

I told the cat (more than once) that if she didn't stop barfing I was going to close the dryer door and take her for a spin.  She'd just hurl again then look at me later with that "hey, dumbass, you're gonna scratch my head aren't you?"  look.  I can't win in my own home.  Thank god I'm single.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #954 on: August 26, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »

It's a cool enough cat; for a cat.  But have to admit I'd not ever manage the habit of dealing with fresh food six to eight times a day.  Cleaning up barf three or four times a week is less time. 

Lincoln's isn't a gorging problem.  It's hairballs.  Or at least I think it is.  I see them in the barf a lot.  Too bad the dog likes her cat so much....

wife thought the same...no hairballs now either.  I was the recipient of too many 0445 steps in his gifts, so I am a fairly happy camper now. 

he still sleeps on our heads, that pisses me off.  Toss him off the rack and the little (big fat actually) bugger sneaks back up and you wake up with his a$$ in your face.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #955 on: August 26, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »

wife thought the same...no hairballs now either.  I was the recipient of too many 0445 steps in his gifts, so I am a fairly happy camper now. 

he still sleeps on our heads, that pisses me off.  Toss him off the rack and the little (big fat actually) bugger sneaks back up and you wake up with his a$$ in your face.

I broke Lincoln of that particular habit.  With a little hand held sized compressed air horn prepositioned under the pillow.  Took twice though.  Would wake up with her on my head and let loose with the horn directly beneath her.  Got my head scratched as she spun out but it was worth it overall.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #956 on: August 26, 2008, 08:07:23 PM »

When will there be a thread titled: Cat vomit and Dog puke and Specific Poo from Diva's House?   :nixweiss:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #957 on: August 26, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »

When will there be a thread titled: Cat vomit and Dog puke and Specific Poo from Diva's House?   :nixweiss:

I'm sorry Iski but there's a very important site rule.  It pre-dates your activity here so you're excused, once, from knowing about. 

Rule #3116: No one mentions (or potentially mentions) TC's potty habits; for your own safety.

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #958 on: August 26, 2008, 09:18:56 PM »

I'm sorry Iski but there's a very important site rule.  It pre-dates your activity here so you're excused, once, from knowing about. 

Rule #3116: No one mentions (or potentially mentions) TC's potty habits; for your own safety.
And Iski's response to T.L.  (well that's just a lot of chit.)  ;D  ;D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #959 on: August 26, 2008, 10:49:59 PM »

What Hogdude said &

2LBR just broke my rule #2 which is:

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI

about info about chit from the orifices of others.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 69

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 25 queries.