Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: It's here!!!  (Read 4685 times)

rbmntx

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: It's here!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2007, 06:14:20 PM »

The TD's look SUPER and the torque numbers look really good to me but what do I know, I sit at a desk all day.  I think I'll be happy if mine shows that kind of output but not likely since I decided to try slip-ons first.
some days you gets da bear, other days da bear gets you...

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2007, 06:31:04 PM »

The TD's look SUPER and the torque numbers look really good to me but what do I know, I sit at a desk all day.
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

owenja

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2007, 06:38:53 PM »

Hey Jim, glad to hear you're happy with it. Those numbers look good to me. For minimal changes it's still a real good boost from stock. Sure beats an 88"! The bike looks great too!

rbm, don't worry about the

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2007, 06:39:40 PM »

Right side...not much room for the picture...and I didn't want d00d to see the starter ;D I'm afraid he might have some suggestions.
Only if you don't have the chrome solenoid cover. :o Other then that your safe I don't have a chrome starter either. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2007, 06:51:16 PM »

Hoist & RBM,

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

owenja

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2007, 06:56:02 PM »

I hope you get those numbers too!!  You and I will be the only one's here with the full two year warranty.  I have a very understanding dealer.  

Jim

kojak

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »

Jim, looks great! My numbers are pretty close to yours, 95 hp and 110 ft-lb torue at 3500 rpm. Did youe use a SERT?
kojak
2022 CVO RGL
2022 Apex FLTRK Traded
2021 CVO Limited Bronze Armor Sold
2019 RGS Billiard Blue Traded
2017 CVO Limited Spiked Olive Traded
2016 CVO SG Stardust Traded
2013 CVO RG Atomic Orange Sold
2010 CVO SG Cobalt Sold
2007 CVO RK Blue Traded
2005 CVO EG Teal Traded
And some 20 other bikes over 45 years

owenja

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2007, 12:41:51 AM »

Jim, looks great! My numbers are pretty close to yours, 95 hp and 110 ft-lb torue at 3500 rpm. Did youe use a SERT?

Kojak,

Yes I used the SERT.

Jim

owenja

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »

Here's the chart, 4th, 5th, & 6th gears.  I was hoping for more but it's a nice improvement and does have plenty of power for now.

BartManSr

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2007, 08:44:39 PM »

Owenja,

What's the model number on the Mustang Touring Seat that you got? Mustang had emailed me saying they didn't have anything that would fit the FLHRSE3.
I quess you proved them wrong. Is it a good fit, did it lower or raised you, and did it push you back or forward any?

I just put a Clearview windshield 22" with curve using the brackets that came with the stock windshield/deflector. I haven't tested it yet.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2007, 08:55:52 PM »

Here's the chart, 4th, 5th, & 6th gears.

owenja

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2007, 10:47:00 PM »

Owenja,

What's the model number on the Mustang Touring Seat that you got? Mustang had emailed me saying they didn't have anything that would fit the FLHRSE3.
I quess you proved them wrong. Is it a good fit, did it lower or raised you, and did it push you back or forward any?

I just put a Clearview windshield 22" with curve using the brackets that came with the stock windshield/deflector. I haven't tested it yet.

Bart,

The seat is 75464 and it fits.  It does sit you up higher but thats my only real observation at this time.  I can't remember that it moves you closer or farther away.  I've only had it on once very early on and since our highs have been in single digits lately I'm not going to check it out any time soon.  It's only for the long trips with a passenger anyway.  I like the stock seat just fine and when I'm alone that's what I'll ride on.

Jim

owenja

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2007, 10:48:44 PM »

I've said great numbers before, but the curve is really good too. Looks like you had a tuner that knew his chit. Have fun with it. It must run great! ;) Hoist! 8-)

Ya, I think he did pretty good.  I'm with you Hoist, those numbers will have to do until my warranty is up.  ;D  Then maybe I'll look for more power.

Jim
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.227 seconds with 25 queries.