Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Fullsac questions  (Read 13932 times)

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SEDFB Sunrise Yellow and Black Quartz
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited silver/orange
    • CVO3: 2015 Indian Vintage Custom 57 Chevy Blue
Re: Fullsac questions
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2014, 12:01:48 PM »

Hello SBB can you help me?

I heard the 2.25 on a bike in Maryville the other day and was a great sound but to lid for this bike. I was considering the 1.75 have you worked with those and how do they perform and sound?

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2014, 08:04:28 AM »

I have the 1.75 on my 11.5 and like them a lot. louder than stock but with a much deeper tone, nice and mellow around town and at cruise with some bark when you twist the throttle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2014, 10:09:08 AM »

I have the 1.75 on my 11.5 and like them a lot. louder than stock but with a much deeper tone, nice and mellow around town and at cruise with some bark when you twist the throttle.

I can do a little louder than stock. If the 1.75 produces more sound than stock the 2.0 are possibly to much for me. Steve from Fullsac even so mush as suggested that I am beginning to believe him more and more. I will get the DX pipe for sure and most likely the 1.75 core. My next question is, does it open up enough to support better power performance?

Marty811

• SD

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Ultra-Traded
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited-Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO Limited-Traded. 2022 CVO Road Glide Limited
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2014, 10:59:13 AM »

I had the X pipe installed on my 2014 CVO limited and left the mufflers stock. Had it tuned with the TSS and came up with 98 HP and 108 TQ.
Now slightly louder than stock which suits me just fine.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2014, 12:50:07 PM »

I had the X pipe installed on my 2014 CVO limited and left the mufflers stock. Had it tuned with the TSS and came up with 98 HP and 108 TQ.
Now slightly louder than stock which suits me just fine.

And that sir is all that matters.

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2014, 02:29:17 PM »

I can do a little louder than stock. If the 1.75 produces more sound than stock the 2.0 are possibly to much for me. Steve from Fullsac even so mush as suggested that I am beginning to believe him more and more. I will get the DX pipe for sure and most likely the 1.75 core. My next question is, does it open up enough to support better power performance?
with Steve ' s headpipe, baffles and TTS with his map my butt dyno says yes a definite improvement in power over stock. have not had the bike on a dyno so I can't quote any numbers.

"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

Tru-Blu

• Full CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2013 Road King in Sapphire Blue (Saphira)
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2014, 06:26:06 PM »

I put the DX pipe on with the 1.75 cores, and found that the volume level was not much more than stock but was deeper in tone.  Fullsac indicated that the 2 inch cores weren't that much louder than the 1.75's, but would have a much deeper sound.  I put the 2 inchers on, and can definitely confirm that the sound is deeper (better for me).  The 2 inchers WERE louder, but not by a lot - especially at cruising gears/speeds.  The improvement in tone quality over the very slight increase in volume was worth it for me in going to the 2 inchers.  I can always throw the 1.75's in for a longer trip - takes about 15 - 20 minutes to do it.

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2014, 07:24:34 AM »

The DX and 1.75 cores when used in combo and tuned right really move the TQ to the left!
This one crossed a 100 FT pounds at 2100 and was making 114 ft @2800 RPM. That's a Mule.
A very quiet well manered one that can pull a Goldwing out of a ditch.

Steve@fullsac.com
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

Slopokes72

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUSE8 Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 citron yellow/black....totaled
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2014, 10:14:48 AM »

Does anyone have a sound clip with the 2" fullsac cores or maybe a video with good sound?!  I currently run the v & h x pipe with v & h back slash slip ons.  trying to compare exhaust is so complicated, too many combinations !! Also, does anyone know what/if any performance differences there are between V & h and Fullsac?  I am looking for deeper sound, but don't want to loose any performance if that makes any sense..
Remember, its not the destination its the ride!! 
Ride Safe!

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2014, 10:22:45 AM »

Does anyone have a sound clip with the 2" fullsac cores or maybe a video with good sound?!  I currently run the v & h x pipe with v & h back slash slip ons.  trying to compare exhaust is so complicated, too many combinations !! Also, does anyone know what/if any performance differences there are between V & h and Fullsac?  I am looking for deeper sound, but don't want to loose any performance if that makes any sense..

If you can get past the scraping, the bike pulling the wheelie has a DX and 2.0 cores.

Steve

CVOThunder

• Retired avionics squid 1984-2004
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2014, 07:13:07 PM »

More dumb questions. I still have the DX pipe wrapped up and in the box along with the 2" baffles. In my research to build a 124" mill I'm curious about what level  hp/tq this system will support. While the S&S 124 looks to be a killer engine, I'd like to build a sleeper with stock looking exhaust and engine. Still learning but I'd be happy at 135hp/135tq and wondering if this system would be a limiting factor in getting there. I read about 66mm tb and custom exhaust or running a Boarzilla to get close to 150hp/tq (No Cents on HTT) but not sure if that is a realistic goal at this time. Thoughts are using stock CVO cases/heads, S&S 124 crank/rods/jugs/pistons etc, reworked 110 heads, HPI 58mm or SE 58. Haven't seen enough info yet on the S&S 635 HO cams so there is still much more to consider on the designed mill. The oil pump is the weak link and need to see if the Fueling oil pump/cam plate assembly will be the ticket or not. Just plugging in the pieces as the months go by. Who knows where things will go by the time I'm ready to actually build instead of dream.

Other question that the Steve's can answer. I picked up the TTS (from Fullsac) for the Ultra but have since picked up a 2007 Softail Custom that has a Fuelmoto tuner on it. The original TTS was for one bike but can I buy a second license to cover both bikes or do I need to return the TTS for firmware mod? Moving at a snails pace on all of this so no hurry but something I need to consider. Not sure where I'll wind up after I'm finished here but I'm 90% sure I'll work with Paul at High Desert Performance on my builds and tuning. Depends if I go back to ID or stay in WA. Bla bla bla. Thanks.
2020 Road Glide Limited, 131" kit
2007 Softail Custom
2015 Road Glide Special, denim traded
2011.5 Big Blue Screamin’ Eagle Ultra Classic traded

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2014, 09:23:32 PM »

More dumb questions. I still have the DX pipe wrapped up and in the box along with the 2" baffles. In my research to build a 124" mill I'm curious about what level  hp/tq this system will support. While the S&S 124 looks to be a killer engine, I'd like to build a sleeper with stock looking exhaust and engine. Still learning but I'd be happy at 135hp/135tq and wondering if this system would be a limiting factor in getting there. I read about 66mm tb and custom exhaust or running a Boarzilla to get close to 150hp/tq (No Cents on HTT) but not sure if that is a realistic goal at this time. Thoughts are using stock CVO cases/heads, S&S 124 crank/rods/jugs/pistons etc, reworked 110 heads, HPI 58mm or SE 58. Haven't seen enough info yet on the S&S 635 HO cams so there is still much more to consider on the designed mill. The oil pump is the weak link and need to see if the Fueling oil pump/cam plate assembly will be the ticket or not. Just plugging in the pieces as the months go by. Who knows where things will go by the time I'm ready to actually build instead of dream.

Other question that the Steve's can answer. I picked up the TTS (from Fullsac) for the Ultra but have since picked up a 2007 Softail Custom that has a Fuelmoto tuner on it. The original TTS was for one bike but can I buy a second license to cover both bikes or do I need to return the TTS for firmware mod? Moving at a snails pace on all of this so no hurry but something I need to consider. Not sure where I'll wind up after I'm finished here but I'm 90% sure I'll work with Paul at High Desert Performance on my builds and tuning. Depends if I go back to ID or stay in WA. Bla bla bla. Thanks.

The DX has found its way on to more than a few 120Rs and 124 builds and seen 130HP+. You will need 2.25 cores in the mufflers. You may be money ahead to buy the complete 124 engine assembly from S+S. 135/135 sure sounds good, but 125/140 will feel faster and is very obtainable with a cam swap. Torque is still King and the more desirable "number" on the dyno chart. TTS Steve will have to answer the TTS questions.

SG

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2014, 09:14:57 PM »

If you can get past the scraping, the bike pulling the wheelie has a DX and 2.0 cores.

Steve

Steve,

Is that your '14 TK?   

Back to our regulary scheduled program
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2014, 09:04:23 AM »

Steve,

Is that your '14 TK?   

Back to our regulary scheduled program

No, that was my 09 with a 107" in it. But the 14 will drag the mufflers too.   :bananarock:

SG

Dr.D

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2014, 11:24:18 AM »

The DX and 1.75 cores when used in combo and tuned right really move the TQ to the left!
This one crossed a 100 FT pounds at 2100 and was making 114 ft @2800 RPM. That's a Mule.
A very quiet well manered one that can pull a Goldwing out of a ditch.

Steve@fullsac.com

Now that is a touring setup!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 24 queries.