Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  All

Author Topic: Currently broke down in southern Indiana  (Read 14846 times)

screaminCVO

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 Ultra Limited CVO Maroon / Burgundy
    • CVO2: 2013 Road Glide orange / grey
    • CVO3: 2003 Ultra with sidecar silver/black
Re: Currently broke down in southern Indiana
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2014, 10:52:42 PM »

Good to hear its all working out.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2014, 11:07:21 PM »

Good to hear its all working out.
Just trying to keep the cup "half full". It helps with all the great responses on here and a couple phone calls from my buddy Stu.

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2014, 09:49:50 PM »

Sachs heads in the mail today!

|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2014, 08:11:33 PM »

Well Sachs heads are installed and the ol girl was running by end of shift today. Tomorrow they are test driving then dyno tuning. Picking it up Wednesday morning and riding her home 575 miles!

JoeVibe

• 1K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: 2022 CVO Road Glide Limited
    • CVO2: 2014 Titanium/Black FLHRSE6
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2014, 08:13:44 PM »

Well Sachs heads are installed and the ol girl was running by end of shift today. Tomorrow they are test driving then dyno tuning. Picking it up Wednesday morning and riding her home 575 miles!

Very cool!! Hope all goes well.

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE6
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2014, 08:23:37 PM »

The way weather has been don't forget your rain gears.  Glad it's going to be all back together for ya.   I have to say they got that done a lot faster than I thought they wood.   

Have a safe trip back

Todd.
18 Monsterbrite led lights
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune
George Anderson tourpac relocator

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2014, 08:29:03 PM »

The way weather has been don't forget your rain gears.  Glad it's going to be all back together for ya.   I have to say they got that done a lot faster than I thought they wood.   

Have a safe trip back

Todd.

Who takes a touring bike anywhere without rain gear? Besides I'm in Iowa in case you haven't seen the news the entire state is flooded...

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2014, 08:32:59 PM »

Ya I live in Ohio and it's rained non stop seems like.  When I left my bike at the dealer I took all my personal items out   Then when I went to pick it up didn't bring my rain gear and it rained all the way home.  Luck for me it was only about 65 miles not as far as you have to go.   

Hope the weather breaks for you soon. Got to get that corn growing.  Lol. 

Todd
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2014, 08:34:53 PM »

Ya I live in Ohio and it's rained non stop seems like.  When I left my bike at the dealer I took all my personal items out   Then when I went to pick it up didn't bring my rain gear and it rained all the way home.  Luck for me it was only about 65 miles not as far as you have to go.   

Hope the weather breaks for you soon. Got to get that corn growing.  Lol. 

Todd

LOL that would suck. I left it all in the bags. Forecast for Iowa, IL, and IN on Wednesday is all SUNSHINE  :bananarock:

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2014, 08:37:45 PM »

Good to here.  I am in hilton head sc right now with the wife and kids got here just after air there went through. Been pretty nice so far.   Hope weather says good for you so you can get some more riding in.   

Todd
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune

Beak Boater

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SEUC Progressive Mono Tubes, Klockwerks 8.5; Heads By TMan, Rinehart True duals, TTS Mastertune By Doc's
    • CVO2: 2015 SESG Hard Candy, Crusher Tridents, Fulsac X, TTS Mastertune by Docs Performance
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2014, 09:08:44 PM »

Good luck....should be a good ride with those new heads. Let us know how different it feels.
Yesterday's History, Tomorrow's a Mystery, Live for Today.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2014, 10:50:30 PM »

Gentlemen, wife and I drove the 600 miles to return the rental car yesterday. Took a cab to the hotel. Mann's HD picked us up in the a.m. They took very good care of me.  Replaced my stock heads with heads from Sachs and covered all labor under warranty.

I did have a problem with them though. They didn't tune the bike like I requested they simply checked the map and decided it would do. Not impressed with that. It's really hard to find a real tuner at a Harley shop.

Rode the bike 600 miles home today. Weather was absolutely perfect. Upper 70's and nothing but sunshine. The bike is smooth now. It did run good and got me home without issue. No leaks, etc.

Jesse
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:29:20 PM by Jswerve »

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2014, 10:57:37 PM »

Glad to hear the great news Jesse !    I'll take the credit,,,,who's that Sachs guy anyway??? :D I knew you were in the best of hands and the master would take good care of you.  Really glad the weather was good too and you had a great day.,,   Enjoy the "new" ride.  She will take good care of you now,,,,   Stuart.

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2014, 11:05:26 PM »

Smooth as glass.  Bet it feels great.  Glad it all worked out.    Even though it was a tough week for you.      :2vrolijk_21:

Bigfoot16

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Ultra Classic SE
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2014, 11:11:16 PM »

Gentlemen, wife and I drove the 600 miles to return the rental car yesterday. Took a cab to the hotel. Mann's HD picked us up in the a.m. THEIR SERVICE WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!! Replaced my stock heads with heads from Sachs then tuned the bike and tightened my apes (they slipped when the idiot tow guy almost dumped my bike) My total bill was just over 200 bucks and that was mostly lifters.

Rode the bike 600 miles home today. Weather was absolutely perfect. Upper 70's and nothing but sunshine. The bike is SOOOOOOOOOOOO smooth now. It's never ran this good since I have owned it. Hard to explain just lots of smiles.

Jesse

Glad to hear you made it home on your better than ever bike. I'm also happy you had a good experience in our Hoosier state. Mann's is a great place to go.
[img] C:\Users\Steve\Pictures\dragon.png
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  All

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 25 queries.