Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Song 1 over and over again  (Read 1331 times)

SmokeyJoe

• 2012 RGC CVO
  • Elite CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: 2012 Road Glide
Song 1 over and over again
« on: July 04, 2014, 02:41:16 AM »

Not sure if I have a setting messed up somewhere or a defect.  But every time I restart my bike it goes back to song number 1, it is quite annoying. 
FuelMotos exhaust and tuning, Ohlins Front/Rear

doublerunner

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Ultra Classic Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2011 CVO Road Glide Rio Red/Ember Black
Re: Song 1 over and over again
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 07:51:03 AM »

Yeah me too. I just hit the shuffle button and it goes away. But it would be nice if it re-started from where it left off
-------------------------------------
Enjoy the Journey

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 08:16:02 AM »

Mine varies. I just completed a 5 day weekend and covered 1500 miles and it always started where I left off. Other times every time I start the bike it goes back to the beginning. :confused5:
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 08:29:51 AM »

mine too.  not sure what the 'trigger' is, sometimes the bike can sit for days and it'll pick up where it left off.  other times, i can stop for just a few minutes, and it goes back to song 1.  not really a huge issue, i keep mine on shuffle, so i just flick to the next track, but it would be nice to know what causes it.
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

deldago

• Elite CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 07:39:26 AM »

Mine has started from the beginning since I bought it. As this is my first Apple experience, I just figured that is the way it is supposed to work.
T-MAN 117 kit

PosseRider

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 08:53:00 AM »

Mine does it also. I do have a regular Apple mp3 & it starts where it left off.  I really dislike this Nano,unless there is a way to fix it.

michaelokielee@yahoo.com

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE / Traded
    • CVO2: 2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 09:21:14 AM »

Mine has done that since day 1, it does get annoying after a while! >:(

PosseRider

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 10:50:42 AM »

Not sure if I have a setting messed up somewhere or a defect.  But every time I restart my bike it goes back to song number 1, it is quite annoying.

I just talked with Apple & hopefully have fixed the prob.  Remove Nano & hook to computer,turn on Itunes. When it sees your ipod,click on it, when new window shows, see if you have the newest version software (1.2). If not update it.  Then reset the ipod by holding on/off button & volumn down button until the apple logo shows up. put back in bike & it should be OK.  Mine was all up to date, & simply resetting fixed it.

ultrarider123

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 12:03:36 PM »

Gave up on the Nano when I upgraded from my 16G iPhone 4S to a new Samsung S4.  Now use my iPhone as my ipod on the scooter and works fine.  Still will start from the beginning at times but works much better than the Nano ever did.  Plus, I've got all my songs on the 4S and only had most of my stuff on the 8G nano.  I do, however, always turn  off my radio before shutting down the bike.  I was having to re-seat my nano (and my 4S at times) if I left the radio on when starting the bike.  Would like to have the new radio in the '14s but ain't gonna trade Ginger in just to get it.... :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 07:39:20 AM by Haird »

skratch

• 1K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Roman Gold/Burnt Emerald
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 10:34:25 PM »

I just talked with Apple & hopefully have fixed the prob.  Remove Nano & hook to computer,turn on Itunes. When it sees your ipod,click on it, when new window shows, see if you have the newest version software (1.2). If not update it.  Then reset the ipod by holding on/off button & volumn down button until the apple logo shows up. put back in bike & it should be OK.  Mine was all up to date, & simply resetting fixed it.

just tried this.  already had the updated software, but went ahead and did the reset.  will see tomorrow if it did anything or not.
I understand the concept of reality, but find it too confining as a way of life

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 24 queries.